LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommies Say The Darndest Things

I know as one of the lucky few to have a mommie (or Daddy for you all too). I sometimes never thank her for the little things she does for little me, but I try! I for one was alittle upset when I hadn't logged on for two days and when I did so tonight there where no new posts. I first thought WTF a saturday and sunday and nobody posted anything?

Then I thought hey you logged in under my profile and read all the posts! Finally I came to the conclusion well, you just gotta do it the old school way and go through all the forum topics and check the date when somebody posted something new. So after about a hour I finally caught up with the boards...so mommie if your reading this one... DONT DO THAT AGAIN!!! use your own logg in!

Any how the reason I posted this is.. tonight my mommy changed me for bed, and she has this cute way of calling my Molicares, Barneys Pampers, well she picked that up from me but anyhoo...She said time to put your night- night pampers on. After that She described how I needed to go to sleep to make my Pampers "Happy" So she could change me in the morning. I got a huge smile on my face as she said it...She couldn't see as the lights were off. I really thought it was cute that she was telling me to make sure they were "happy" implying to wet them by morning (No Problem for me I thought).

So was wondering if anybody else would like to add anything that someone has done for you in this "Scene" that really took you by surprise, I for one hate having to tell her what makes me happy, although that has somewhat not needed to happen for awhile. She has done her research, apparently as I stated above by using my logg in. Well in closing I would like to add that we have been happily Married for one year this Saturday, I hope the next year is as fun as this one!

I know as one of the lucky few to have a mommie (or Daddy for you all too). I sometimes never thank her for the little things she does for little me, but I try! I for one was alittle upset when I hadn't logged on for two days and when I did so tonight there where no new posts. I first thought WTF a saturday and sunday and nobody posted anything?

Then I thought hey you logged in under my profile and read all the posts! Finally I came to the conclusion well, you just gotta do it the old school way and go through all the forum topics and check the date when somebody posted something new. So after about a hour I finally caught up with the boards...so mommie if your reading this one... DONT DO THAT AGAIN!!! use your own logg in!

Any how the reason I posted this is.. tonight my mommy changed me for bed, and she has this cute way of calling my Molicares, Barneys Pampers, well she picked that up from me but anyhoo...She said time to put your night- night pampers on. After that She described how I needed to go to sleep to make my Pampers "Happy" So she could change me in the morning. I got a huge smile on my face as she said it...She couldn't see as the lights were off. I really thought it was cute that she was telling me to make sure they were "happy" implying to wet them by morning (No Problem for me I thought).

So was wondering if anybody else would like to add anything that someone has done for you in this "Scene" that really took you by surprise, I for one hate having to tell her what makes me happy, although that has somewhat not needed to happen for awhile. She has done her research, apparently as I stated above by using my logg in. Well in closing I would like to add that we have been happily Married for one year this Saturday, I hope the next year is as fun as this one!

Congrats on your anniversary, it sounds like your Mommy is the best gift that a baby could have. You're both very licky to have found each other. May you both have many "happy" years ahead.

The newest thing Daddy has started doing.........

In the morning Daddy leaves for work very early...before the sun rises even....and He lets baby stay in bed because babies need extra sleep....

Before He leaves He always comes down to kiss me and tell me good bye and to have a good day....He asks me if i had a dry night....and if i'm diapered He checks to see if i've wet...(that way He knows if i deserve a 'panking when He gets home cause i never tell Daddy da truth if i wet my diaper...cause i want Him to call me His big giwl)...

He recently bought me this little old fashioned music box...He turns that or my baby music box on....tells me ninite and then He's gone....

the music plays and i'm usually back asleep before it stops...i used to lay awake missing Him or worrying about my day...but when i told Daddy about that....He started the musicbox and no i sleep again no problem....

:angel_not: Mommies are the best!

I too am so fortunate to have a Mommie to share my life with, it brings me great joy to have her around.

She works very hard at the things that she does to make us happy, so I don't mind working hard to keep things going either.

We have been together now three wonderful years, and I wouldn't trade them for anything. Mommies are the best!

Vic