LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scotty finds a home (private for jmc1217)

hotter06

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle reaches out and rubs the boys hair ”id still rather you call me please baby no more getting up without daddy please” he looks around ”you went pee pee on the floor sweetheart maybe you should sit to potty”

He pets  the little boy ”we all make mistakes sweetheart but the rule is from now one either you sit or daddy will um help you” he walks in the bathroom and wipes it up himself ”now lets wash your hands then get you dressed for school”

”do not cuss at me it's rude and I called for ”im serious about taking care of you and loving you. I sick of this conversation and I'm sick of your attitude. So I suggest you take a breath and remember who your talking go baby now if you're such a big boy then wash your hands and go get dressed so we can have breakfast and get going”

"FINE!!! Just let me be so I can get ready! GEEZE"   Scotty goes to the sink, brushes his teeth and washes his hands.... Scotty goes back to his room to get dressed, puts on a pair of underoos and then realizes that all he has to wear is little boy clothing.....Scotty thinks about asking Kyle to borrow some of his clothes be realizes his clothes will not fit him.  Scotty puts on a pair of denim shorts and a ghost busters shirt that he 'may' be able to pull off as a big boy and puts on the pair of crocks before comming downstairs......"Ok Kyle, I'm as ready as I'm gonna be..."   Sighs.

Kyle eyes the boy ”you look very cute baby but what's the rule about littke boys wears shoes inside” he points ”we are not outside are we” he slips his own shoes on  ”we needs some breakfast before we leave”

Kyle strides forward and grabs the boys arm spinning him around and landing 3 hard swats in his bum. He glares at the boy then gives him 3 more ”mow you may remove your shoes and your shorts them come to breakfast”

Scotty changes his tone back to a more innocent boy...."Ok daddy...but this is embarassing...."  Scotty slowly starts to pull off his shorts, revealing his underoos.. ?

”well maybe it will help you remember your place in this household little boy” Kyle takes a breath ”daddy xnt take care if you if you're being naughty little one” he pulls the boy into a hug ”now go sit down while daddy gets food in the table”

"I'm sowwy daddy...."   Scotty acceots Kyles hug and then sits on the barstool by the counter, feeling partially exposed just wearing a shirt and underoos in the main part of the house.

”well that better” he grind ”maybebi should make a rule against shirts too or just keep  you naked ” he grins he hand the boy a bowl of cereal and adds milk then tucks a cloth into his collar ”eat your breakfast baby”

Scotty giggles....."hehe....noooooooo...that'll be weird Kyle"   Scotty then grabs your hand as you tuck the cloth into his collar...."I got it I got it...." ?  Trying to retain his big boyness