LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scotty finds a home (private for jmc1217)

hotter06

Scotty, who is 20 years old and still going to college for Engineering finally finds a place where rent is affordable.  He finds an older classmate (Kyle) who's a senior majoring in the same thing... Scotty meets with Kyle who lives in a two bedroom two bath house just a few minutes from campus with a decent sized yard and a small swimming pool.  After Scotty signes the lease agreement to rent the second room, he moves in a couple days later... Scotty is 5'4" with short (skater cut) reddish blonde hair and green eyes along with a slim build and some peach fuzz on his chin.   

Scotty pulls up to the house with the back of his truck filled with boxes of his belongings... walks up and rings the door to Kyles house... 

Scotty is happy that Kyle is willing to let him move in since they recently befriended each other during a study/ tutoring session. Scotty looks up to Kyle as an older brother/dad/mentor and wishes to be like him and wishes he was bug like him although Scotty realizes his smallness has it's advantages.

• hotter06 changed the title to Scotty finds a home (private for jmc1217)
  • Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle opens the door smiling ”well hey there buddy good to see you” he pats the boys shoulder ”how was your trip kiddo” he let's the small boy in ”oh just take  your shoes  off at the door buddy, that's a house rule”

"Oh thanks Kyle, the trip was fine "  *tries to give Kyle an innocent bro hug*  Scotty blushes as Kyle pats his shoulders but complies and removes his shoes revealing his short white socks and the lower part of his pale white legs.

Kyle returned his friends hug and smiles as he does as he’s told.. he can’t help but smile at how cute his little buddy is “now remember that rule buddy, I don’t want to have to remind you all the time” he winked to take the sting out of his words “where’s your stuff buddy boy”

Kyle waved the boy away “I just made you take your shoes off I’ll grab everything you just sit tight and make yourself at home.” Bring a foot taller than Scotty Kyle made short work of the few boxes. He returned “throw me your keys buddy I’ll go park the truck in the garage”

"Oh..uhhmmmm   ok"  Scotty throws you his keys while he's sitting on the couch with his sock covered feet flat on the couch cushioned with his knees up against his chest. Scotty is wearing black boxer shorts and a white sleeveless shirt, his boxers are a little loose around his legs revealing his smooth silky white thighs and part of his crotch. *blush*

Kyle parked the truck quickly and locked the garage. He walked back into the house smiling ”well now that that's all set we can get you sorted” he brushed his smaller friends hair ”youbknow buddy you had a long trip, I'm wondering if you might like a nap before we do anything else”

Scotty smiles and playfully pushes Kyles hand away while blushing..."I don't know, I'm still kinda wired right now but a nap doesn't sound like a bad idea..." Scotty relaxes and spreads his legs a little before sitting up and putting his feet down on the floor again. 

Kyle nods “I have an idea why don’t you Kay down in my room. The sheets are all clean and I’ll see if I’m up to going through some of these boxes. He stood and led the way to his large clean room “I just have one rule, no purest cloths on the bedding  so please just undress. That includes socks buddy boy” he pulled his covers back

Scotty looks at Kyle kinda strangely... "But why?  my clothes aren't dirty...... Also, what are purest clothes?"   Scotty takes off his socks so that his feet can breathe and then begins to slowly take off his shirt..... *blushing*

(That was a weird auto corrrect)

kyle looks slightly abashed “sorry bud I mumbled a bit I meant no street clothes in bed, outside clothes have germs so it’s just a good idea going forward. I’m kind of a clean freak” he waited for his friend to get in bed 

"Ohhhh.....ok...."  Scotty quickly takes off his shirt revealing his smooth pate chest and pink nipples before shyly pulling down his underwear revealing his grey boxerbriefs...  Scotty then quickly hops onto the bed wearing only his boxer briefs, pretending not to be shy in front of Kyle.

Kyle smiled at the shy little boy “ as Scotty walked by him getting into bed he rubs the boys back “you just rest little guy and I’ll wake you for dinner “ he tucked the blankets around Scotty and dimmed the lights before leaving his small friend to sleep

Scotty quickly forgets the fact that Kyle is younger and feels like he is getting the affection he never got from his father as an only child or the commeradery of another sibling. Scotty lays on the bed on his side and quickly falls asleep.

Kyle waits to make sure Scotty is sleeping before he starts going through the boxes he find the ones with Scotty’s clothes and quickly locks them away so there is no trace of them. He then spends time unpacking the rest of his friends things and setting up his room although it’s only temporary it reminds Kyle of a teenage boys room with a small desk and study like and a book shelf full of books and knickknacks. He sees Scotty’s tv but leaves that in the living room then sits on the sofa to wIt for his friend 

Scotty begins to wake up after about an hour and a half... He yawns and then gets up to start looking for his clothes and they are no where to be found.... Scotty yells..."KYLE....."Where did you put my clothes, I can't find them..."  Scotty looks around and sees that many of this things were unpacked and already organized....Scotty has mixed feelings, partly glad that he doesn't have to unpack but felt violated at the same time since Kyle took it upon himself to go through his things while he was sleeping.

Kyle smiled “hey buddy, how was your nap” he patted the sofa next to him “I was going to ask you about that buddy, I didn’t find any clothes  at all. I was confused . Did you think you brought then. Maybe they got lost or forgotten”

"DUDE!!   No freaking way!!   I know I had then packed in a box and where the heck are the ones I was wore earlier?"   Scotty is in too much of a panic to sit on the couch next to Kyle..

Kyle stood too “buddy it’s ok, don’t panic. I threw your clothes from earlier in the wash with my stuff and I’m softy about your boxes but part of being a grown up is making sure you don’t forget things buddy clearly you didn’t bring them”

"Pffff whatever!!!... I gotta piss....."   Scotty walks over into the half bathroom downstairs, lifts the seat, lowers his undies down to his knees with his butt hanging out and pees into the toilet with the bathroom door partially open...   (btw you're actually 1-2 years older than me not younger, but still, we're close in age)

(Totally fine)

kyle Watched his smaller friend “Scotty you are putting on quite a show I. There little guy. Most people close the door when they go to the bathroom and I don’t want to hear you say whatever to me ever again it’s rude and disrespectful and we need to be polite if we are living together”

Scotty finishes peeing and doesn't care that you see his bare butt for a split second......  Scotty shakes it off, pulls up his underwear, washes his hands and exits the bathroom walking towards the livingroom.. "Uhmm Kyle, I'm sorry I disrespected you....I didn't mean it"  Scotty says with tears in his eyes since you scalded him and he's a sensetive boy.

“Oh hey” kyle pulls the boy into a hug wrapping him in his arms “it’s okay little buddy I know it’s stressful right now, just remember we need to be kind ok buddy” he pulls back “so I guess we can eith go shopping tomorrow or I might have another idea, my sister left a big bag of my nephews clothes here and he’s about your size I think”

Scotty sniffles a little when you pull him into a hug and then looks into your eyes cutely with rosey cheeks when you pull back..... not having a tin of $$ to spend, Scotty replies...."I guess I can try your nephews clothes ....." Scotty says softly.