LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scotty finds a home (private for jmc1217)

hotter06

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scotty stands up next to Kyle...."DUDE, why are you talking to me like I'm your little 4 year year old....."  Scotty then sits down on the chair next to the table and watches Kyle prep the meal...sitting in a wanna be macho position with his legs slightly spread apart with his silky smooth inner thighs showing.

Kyle shrugged ,” let’s make a deal, I’ll treat you how you act” he moved to the kitchen and watched his friend sitting at the table looking like a sulky toddler. When he was finished he looked up “can you get the door for me little buddy”

Scotty chuckles sarcasticly at your initial comment sighs "whatever dude..."  and then heads over and gets the door for Kyle to show some level of appreciation for preparing dinner.

Kyle puts the food down and glares at his friend “let’s be clear little boy I will not be putting up with grumpy attitudes all night so you can just turn your behavior around right now. I’d like to see a smile Am I Clear” he held his small friend’s gaze 

"Or what Kyle!?  What are you gonna do?"  "PPffff"  (blowing his naturaly highlighted bangs from his forehead) Scotty challenges Kyle but follows him with the food since it looks very appetizing

Kyle makes his way to the grill ignoring the comment. He starts laying meat on the grill then turns to Scotty he hold up 3 plastic plates and the bowl of potato salad “can you handled setting the picnic table please”

"Sure Kyle"   Scotty takes the plates and potato salad to the table but drops the bowl of potato salad on the ground with half of it spilling out...."OH NO...OH SHIT......It slipped out of my hand!.... Scotty panics and starts crying kinda scared of what Kyle will do or hoe Kyle may perceive him..  "I'm soo soo sorrryy...." Scottys eyes start to water.. ?

Kyle smiles and smooths the boys hair “there’s a good boy! now, we can clean that up later for now can you act like a big boy and go get the rest of the potato salad in the container in the fridge and hold it carefully please Baby... now go on”

Scotty stands up and walks towards the kitchen fridge with his little bubble butt looking cute with the shorts he's wearing.  Scotty carefully grabs the potato salad from the fridge and walks out back but this time he pauses at the door.....yelling "Kyle!!! can you please get the door for me?!" not wanting to take any chances this time.

Kyle plates the meat from the grill then heat the boy call him, he rush’s to help opening the door he smiled “my good boy, asking for help when he needs it, come on baby let’s go eat” he holds the door