LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scotty finds a home (private for jmc1217)

hotter06

Scotty looks into Kyles face all wide eyed....."I I I'm okay Kyle........Dude!! What are you doing I'm naked......"  Scotty exclaims in shame.. and blushes beet red before sighing..... Scottys body is very smooth and light, his skin almost as soft as baby skin with just a little hair in the nether regions to indicate that Scotty is technically an adult though he looks very boyish. After the brief outburst, Scotty relaxes in Kyles arms but still blushing and ashamed of having lost any right to modesty.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Oh hush” Kyle starts to bounce the little boy in his arms “what was I supposed to do letvyou get boiled” he began adjusting the water “that will be all set in a second d buddy gosh you are just so light kiddo I could carry you all day” 

Scotty looks down in shame and mumbles "can you out me down please? I'm fine, I didn't get burned that bad, just a quick scald"....Scotty feels very exposed in front of Kyle  *blush*

Scotty, though emabarassed kinda appreciated Kyles concern for him. :)

Scotty briefly stands naked and exposed in front of Kyle with his little boy parts wiggling as he carefully enters the bath tub, now exposing his smooth upper thighs and cute little butt cheeks to Kyle.....  Scotty finally squats down into the tub and looks back towards Kyle and shyly asks now that Kyls already saw him naked...."Uhhm Kyle, can you do me a favor?, can you scrub my back for me?"..... Scotty is now sitting indian style in the bathtub.

Scotty simply bows his head down and blushes at the comment but has completely let go and is allowing himself to be vulnerable while enjoying the relaxing back scrub..*giggles*.. Scotty is thinking to himself that he struggled going to the bathroom before getting into the tub and may need to go again at some point...

Scotty giggles and squirms as he's being tickled and senses that Kyle is enjoying this .... "hehehe....."    Then he looks over at Kyle with his baby blue eyes and shyly mumbles..."Uhhm  Kyle, you can wash the rest of me if you want...I don't."   Blushes and grins.

"I don't mind"

Scotty repositions himself in the bathtub such that he is squatting in the tub with his legs slightly spread and knees towards his chest.   Scotty exhales and blushes waiting for instructions from Kyle. :) 

Kyle acts as though this is a totally normal situation as he wash’s the boys chest and arms asking no help from him at all. He then moves to the boys feet “we need to get your little feeties clean little guy he begins to wash his boys feet tickling just a bit

Scotty giggles "hehe...you good at this Kyle" playfully splashes around in the and lifts one of his feet onto the outer edge of the tub, now exposing most of his leg and his crotch under the water.

Kyle will now “like I said clean little boys are my specialty”  he begins washing both feet “10 clean little piggies coming right up” he washes to small feet then moves up the little boys legs “now for your baby bits sweetheart”

Scotty has very small privates even when aroused.... Scotty blushes deep red and looks away while you work your way to his crotch to wash his little penis.....  His crotch needs shaving to reflect his emotional age at teh moment.

As Kyle works he thinks about how out of place hair looks on Scotty s private’s and makes a not for a later bath. He finished then quickly wash’s the boys hair “ready to get out baby” he hold out a towel

Scotty comes out of his momentary trance.....and suddenly changes his demeanor..."wha....what!!! Why are you calling me baby......Oh crap, I just let you give me a bath ....wtf!!!"   Scotty takes the towel away from you covers himself up and runs into his room...

Kyle looks after the boy shocked. He flushes pink and walks slowly to the kitchen. Now that he knows that’s in there somewhere he just needs to work to get that little boy.. his little boy back and permanently he waits for Scotty in the kitchen 

Scotty goes into the bedroom and puts on a pair of batman underoos, a pair of swim shorts, and a matching t-shirt before heading downstairs to watch TV.... He walks past Kyle and says "Where's the TV remote?" in a not so sweet tone.

Scotty looks over towards  Kyle and acts more like a rebellious young adult than the child that he is.. "Nahhh, that's ok, I'll watch TV here on the couch, I don't need shoes for that"  acting big but still looking juvenile in the clothes he's currently wearing.

Kyle stands his ground “no we have plans, I’m going to cook and you’re going to keep me company. I’ll go get the food and yo get your shoes on please, or you can come out barefoot if you want” he waited for Scotty to obey