LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scotty finds a home (private for jmc1217)

hotter06

Kyle smiled and went to retrieve the large bag he dropped it on the floor “keep in mind he’s like 7 but he takes after me so he’s pretty big. This is all stuff he’s out grown but it should fit you just fine” he pulled out a bunch of T-shirts all in bright colors with cartoon characters on them. Next came elastic waist shorts that matched the shirts there was a hoody in there that was covered in pikachu. Kyle looked at Scotty what do you think”

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Uhmmmm...I don't know... It looks pretty childish to me but I guess it's ok to wear around the house or if I'm pretending to be a little boy for holloween....."  

Kyle shrugged “it’s your money” he found a bunch of unopened underwear “oh here kiddo looks like we have toy story, minions, paw patrol and Mickey Mouse. At least no one will see your undies” he handed them over “no socks but you can just go sockless until we get to a store “oh here these look comfy” he pulled out a tiny peer of red crocs “see no socks needed try those on for me”

Scotty gives Kyle a strange squint.....and asks "Kyle, why do you keep calling me kiddo?"  "I guess all this will work for know but I don't wanna wear this out in public if I don't have to, the underwear is cool if it fits me..."

Kyle shrugged “Sorry Scotty, just trying to help and like I said it’s your money but you better figure it out because classes start tomorrow and we both have to be on campus he handed the small shoe to his friend “now do as your told please”

Scotty was taken aback by being told to do as he was told... "I only have 5 bucks....."  Scotty Sighs "fine........." as he takes the crock from Kyle and puts it on his foot.... it feels a little tight but it fits, making Scotty look more childish than ever...

Kyle smiles “I knew they would fit like I said my nephew is a big kid, it’s in the genes” he gives Scotty the other one “here but but it on. And do Little walk foe me, we want to be sure they are comfy after all”

Scotty puts on the shoes and walks around the house in just the shoes and his underwear.... "They'rs ok for short distance....not as comfy as my old Nikes but they're not bad...."   Scotty dsays in a soft shy voice not wanting to piss off Kyle.

Scotty kicks off his crocks and put them next to the other shoes and then sits in the couch beside Kyle and kicks back in just his underwear, feeling kinda shy but relaxed and cool at the same time. Scotty smooth white petite body looks like he could be Kyle's little brother.

Kyle pats his kneee affectionately “ok but so firstly you may have noticed that I didn’t set up your tv. That’s because there’s no hook up in there but once you get a little job we can always call cable if you want. But for now you can just wTch tv out here in the living room”

Scotty blushes but remains still as Kyle touches his knee...... "That's fine, I'm fine watching TV here nor do I watch much of it..."   Scotty leans his head back on the couch cushion

Kyle nods “great “so the other thing is that I think we should carpool for a while, that truck of yours is big and would be hard to part on campus plus I’m guessing that you didn’t pay for a parking pass. I’m sure we can make our schedules line up”

Scotty nods..."ohh yea yeah sure...I'm down with that.."  You see Scottys boyish face with peachfuzz on his chin that is trendy yet looks out of place on Scotty

Without conscious thought Kyle reaches out and grasps Scotty’s chin stroking it affectionately “your pretty cute you know that... sorry but it’s true” he shakes himself “anyway I have to be there early like 8. I know your first class isn’t until 10 but you can come with me and nap on the sofa in my office and I’ll bring my iPad so you can keep busy until class”

Scotty giggles innocently... "hehe....."......"Ok.. that sounds good.....maybe you can pull some strings and get me a paid internship where you work so I can get some experience?"

Kyle smiles as he strokes Scottys smooth cheek “I work on Campus silly I’m an assistant professor and a tutor that’s how we met you know that and that’s why we can drive together” he lowered his hand “hey what if I grilled for us tonight we could eat in the back yard... you would just need to find something to wear” he looked around 

Scotty has smooth blushy cheeks  "Ooops, that's right you do work on campus, I was thinking of someone else, I must still be tired. And Yeah :) I'd love to eat grilled food out back ..hehe.... (giggles innocentlly as if he were still a kid)   Oh... I'm feeling kinda sweaty from earlier, you mind if I get a shower first?"

Kyle stood “that sounds great, I’ll get the food ready while you go do that but ummm that’s a really old tub and the treads are all worn out making it really slippery. I keep meaning to get those anti slip things but I forgot so until I do do you mind taking baths, I just don’t want you getting hurt little guy”

"Dude, I'm not that clumsy.... but being as tired as I am, it's probably a good idea for me not to stand right now...."   Scotty replies in a sensible manner before heading upstairs to grab some clothes. Once Scotty is upstairs he can't find any normal clothes for his age and grabs a pair of Pokeman shorts, underoos and a blue tank top before heading into the bathroom.

Kyle smiles to himself, this was all going so well. He stood and moved to the kitchen getting out chicken and steak as well as potato salad. He then goes to the bathroom and knocks on the door “hows it going buddy”

Scotty is on the toilet for a long time before he eventually gets into the tub and turns on the water...... Then he struggles to get the temp just right and you hear him screaming when he scalls himself before moaning from the freezing cold water  "Ahhhhhh!!!......Ohhhhhhhhh.........brrrrrr!"

Kyle co es running into the bathroom and opened the door hearing the boy yell he flys to the tub and without thunking lifts the boy out of the water and cradling him naked against his chest. He supports Scotty with an arm under his bum “what’s happening sweetheart, are you okay”