LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scotty finds a home (private for jmc1217)

hotter06

Scotty blushes and softly replies..."But but...I don't hafta poop...I already went earlier" Scotty sits on the toilet with his legs slightly spread, drops his guard for a sec allowing his shirt to ride up a little bit. ??

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle grabs the toilet patter and balls it up. With out asking he starts to wipe the boys bum “you are being such a good little boy for daddy baby” he dabs the boys tiny penis then throws the toilet paper away and flush’s  “let’wash our hands and brush our teeth so we can  get you tucked in sweetheart”

Scotty stands and squirms a little...."Daddy...WHy are you wiping my butt?  I only peed...." *Scotty blushes*  Scotty then makes his way to the sink, completely bare underneith his blue night shirt. ?

Kyle comes up behind the little boy and rubs his choulders. He turns in the warm water then gets the  soap he cups Scotty’s tiny hands in his and proceeds to wash both under the water “there baby all clean now can you act like a big boy and brush your teeth”

Scotty sighs as you rub his shoulder.....then looks back towards you confused as you wash his hands.  Scotty then grabs the toothbrush with the toothpaste already on it and proceeds to brush his teeth like a big boy and does a thorough job since Scotty generaly kept up with his highgene prior to the recent regression.

Scotty finishes brushing his teeth after about a minute and a half, then rinses his mouth out thoroughly..... Afterwards tries to argue as he walks back to his bed...."But daddy, I son't need you to floss my teeth or cut my nails, I can do that myself.."  ?   Scotty sits on the bed, still bare under his shirt.

Kyle grabs the clippers and Floss and flows his boy. “I bet you could sweetheart but these are things they are hard for a little boy so they are daddy jobs now” he sit and grabs the floss wrapping it around his fingers “open up for daddy baby”

Scotty unfolds his legs and outs his feet on your lap, while doing this, Scottish boyish crotch is briefly exposed.  Scotty quickly tucks his shirt down to cover his crotch and lays back slightly as he supports himself with his arms/elbows.

Scotties feet are pastey white and his toe nails are small.

Kyle looks from the tiny foot in his lap to the boys tiny privates “god baby youbrealky are just tiny and sooo cute” he gives the small boy a tickle then brings the clipper to thine toe this little piggy went to market. He clipped and this little piggy went hope” he ga e a little tickle this little piggy had roast beef and this little piggy had none” clip clip and this litttle piggy went weeweewee all the way home” he clipped them began tickling his little boy” 

Scotty squirms and giggles as you work his toes.." Ahahahaha...hehehehe....."  giggling in a boyish pitch.... As Scotty squirms some more, his baby blue night shir rides up his legs again exposing the inner/lower portion of his crotch which is nearly hairless compared to above his little penis.

Kyle reaches out and stokes the small croch “tomorrow baby we will take care of that yucky grownup hair. It gives little hots bad ideas” he sets to work on the next small foot giving Scotty the same loving attention 

Scotty blushes at your comment and covers his little crotch with his delicate boyish hands...... "hehehehe"   Scotty continues to giggle while appreciating how loving and efficient you are at trimming his nails.

Ghosting his fingers down the Tiny sole Kyle smil3# well it's getting late baby ”tine for tiny little boys to be in bed, after all we have an early mornin” he lifts the boy into his hip then pulls back his covers and sets the boy down ”lay down sweetheart”

"AHAHA....dat tickles..."        Scotty squirms as you pick him up by his hip but lays down as soon as you put him down....  Scotty looks up at you with a sweet boyish grin. :)

"nigight"  Scotty wispers and quickly drifts off to sleep...... Scotty sleeps soundly throughout the night and then wakes up early the next morning at 6:00 with an intense urge to pee.... Scotty jumps outa bed and runs to the bathroom.... Scotty lifts the seat, followed by his shirt and begins to pee just s fraction of a second before getting good aim into the toilet, getting a little bit of pee on the floor and rim of the toilet.  Scotty tinkles into the toilet, still half asleep.