LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scotty finds a home (private for jmc1217)

hotter06

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scotty blushes shyly and looks nervously at Kyle as he slowwly removes lowers his shorts revealing his lower belly and his smooth upper thighs.   Scotty is now standing in only a pair of underoos. ?

Scottys smooth boyish body rubs up against yours....Scottys feet are now dangling a little bit as if he needs to be held at his bottom as well....... Scotty giggles...."hehehehe...."

Kyle grabs the overly large shirt and pleases it over the little bits arms and head satisfied that it drops to his knees “there baby all comfy and ready for bed now let’s go back out live he lists Scotty onto his hip and leaves the room 

Kyle kisses the small boys cheek “that’s right baby” he walks outside bouncing Scotty as he goes . He smiles mark “hey there uncle mark some tired little boy wanted to come say sorry and goodnight to you” he tickled the little boy as he transferred him to marks lap

Scotty blushes and gives up the charade as this point... Scotty squirms as you tickle him and draws his legs up allowing his shirt to ride up his thigh as he is seated on Marks lap..... Scotty turns around and shyly says..."I'm sowwy Mark..."  ?

Mark strokes the boys hair “there’s a good boy,  but I was just thinking and I know it might be weird because we are the same age but where I’m your teacher now and work with your daddy I think you should call me uncle or unca”

"hehe.....Uncle Mark instead of Mr.Mark?" Scotty blushes knowing that the whole situation is weird but realizes that he's stuck and powerless..

Scottys strawberry blonde hair is soft like baby hair

Mark gives the boy a little squeeze “that’s right cutie” he winks “now I’ll see you tomorrow in class” Kyle lifts the boy again and settle him on his hip “now I need to go get someone tucked in “whose bedtime could it be what do you think baby” 

Kyle gives the boys bottom a swat “hush baby this is what daddy wants” he carries the little boy up the stairs and into the bathroom only then putting him on his small feet “now sit on the potty baby and make peepee a please”

"ouch!" Scotty is briefly startled by the swat onto his bottom.   Scotty stands on front of you with his long blue shirt down to his knees next to the toilet....As Scotty pulls up his shirt to drop his underros he looks at Kyle.."Can you leave?"  *blushing* ?

Scottys eyes grow wide open...and his jaw drops. After a few seconds of hesitation, Scotty drops his underwear as discretely as possible under his night shirt and then sits on the toilet and begins to tinkle... Tucking his shirt between his legs as a modest boy.