LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scotty finds a home (private for jmc1217)

hotter06

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Screw you!!!"  Scotty gets up and storms back into the house, slamming the door behind him, and runs upstairs to his bedroom. Scotty slams the door shut to his bedrooom, lays in his bed and cries..... "I can't believe this is happening...this is such a mean joke..." ?

Kyle stands “excuse me mark” he follows the boy and enters his room without knocking “that was quite a show younputbob baby” he goes to the bed sitting down and gathers Scotty in his arms rocking the boy “hush now baby it’s ok”

Scotty squirms and yells "I HATE THIS, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME"  almost as if Scotty is being forced to relive a part of his life he missed out on before he can mature as a complete adult.

“Oh hush baby” the much stronger Kyle keeps rocking “I am treating you the way you tell me you need to be treated, that’s all it’s all up to you. You will dictate the rules you live by. Tonightbyou acted like a very little boy. The most adult thing you did was ask me to bathe you it went down hill from there baby. Do you understand”

"NOOOO!! THIS IS STUPIT!!"  "IT's not like you even gave me a chance Kyle"...... Scotty sniffles with a red tear streaked face, mad and ashamed. Knowing he's crying like a toddler but is very aware and ashamed as a result.

Kyle sigh ignoring the language “you were making quite a fuss there baby and I was trying to help. You’re the one who forgot all of your clothes not me. All I want to do is help you sweetheart will you trust me and let me please baby, just trust me”

Kyle laid a kiss on the boys hair “that’s right baby Nd as a little boy it’s your job to listen to me isn’t it” he tapped his lip “not I’d like a kiss and an apology from my little boy please”

"I'm sorry daddy....." Scotty responds without realizing he just called you daddy and awkwardly gives you a quick small peck on the cheek with his small pinkish red lips.

“It’s quite alright baby! He hugs the boy once again “ let’s get you into jammies then you should cone out and apologize to mr Mark ok baby” he moves to the clothe and pulls out a big t shirt with sponge bob on it “this looks nice and comfy for my little boy”

"But why are you trying to embarass me?" Scotty reponds

Sighs...."Ok fine..... I'll wear the shirt"

Scotty small waist and hip remond Kyle of his real life baby bro

"Yes dad...." Scotty responds in a soft voice as he lifts his arms up for you.  As you pull his shirt off, his white baby smooth chest and and tiney pink nipples are now exposed..