LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sam gets a daddy (private with Hotter06)

jmg1217

"That's a good boy..." Charley slides up nighty down over your head and allows the dress portion to cover your legs and midsection... "I know this looks girly but I think you look cute in these and these are less restricting to your boy parts than shorts for sleeping..."   as CHarlie puts a logical twist to the nightly.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's alright, go ahead and call me dad.... Uhmmm yeah, I suppose I can sit with you in bed till you fall asleep...."   Charlie sits on the side of your bed, runs his fingers thru your hair with one hand and rubs your upper thigh with the other.

"Chronologically yes, your older, but mentally and physically you're not"  Charlie continues running his fingers thru your hair and rubbing your thigh up to your crotch and back down to your knoee.

Charlie giggles and tickles the inside of Sammys thigh..... Charlie then pats your diapered crotch before pulling the covers over you.... "Ok little bud, close your eyes......"  Charlie gently caresses your face.

Sam gives a final whimper as his eyes close and he slips off to sleep. He sleeps for a few hours then wake up having to pee. He gets out of bed and quietly wKs to the bathroom not realizing it’s only about 10:30. He goes into the bathroom 

Charlie hears you walk to the bathroom just as he's fixing to go to bed himself.  Charlie approaches you and asks....."What are you doing Sammy, is everything OK?"   "Remember you have a diaper on Sammy, do you need a change already?"

Sam looked down shaking his head “no d ah Charlie I didn’t have an accident, I don’t do that but I do have pee cAn I please have some privacy and umm how do I get this thing off” he points to the diaper 

Charly rushes into the bathroom  "Ok lift your nigghty....."   Charley undoes one of the tapes to your diaper leaving you barely enough room to air you little peepee into the toilet.  Charlie takes it upon himself to hold and aim you little boyhood into the toilet..."Ok, just relax and pee baby..."

Rubbing the back of your leg with his free hand

Sam nods and let's go of the nightie flushing the toilet ”charlie do I really have to wear this thing” now willing to say diaper or call it his he moves to the sink and turns on the water but recoils ”Hot”

"OH oH oh....be Carefule huney"  CHarley quickly moves you hands out of teh sink an re-adjusts the temperature so cold water comes out... Cahrley then places your hands back under the cold water to alleviate the mild scalding.... "It's ok sweety, next time you need to ask for help....:"  Charley gently begins to wash Sammys little hands under the cold water with soap.

"Well little one, I'll or somebody will be in here with you more often than not Sammy"   aftter your hands are rinsed, Charley turns off the water and dries your hands witht he towel.   "Ok Sammy, back to bed...."   Charley helps tuck you back into bed and kisses you on your forehead..... then wispers..."That's enough action for one day.....sweet dreams"  :)    (fast forward to the next morning)

Charlie goes to bed following his normal routine and then wakes up at 7:00 am the following morning.. Charlie brushes his teeth first thing and then goes into Sammys room to check up on Sammy :)