LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sam gets a daddy (private with Hotter06)

jmg1217

Sam was so excited. He had just graduated from college and he was going to be living with his friend Charles. He was having trouble getting work and He had been worried that he would have to move home and be stuck with his parents but he got lucky, Charlie got a good job and had said that he would foot Sam for a bit while he looked for a job. 

He and Charlie had been friends since freshman year even though they were total opposites. He was pretty small. Although he would never admit it he was just under 5 feet tall. He used shoe lifts to increase his height and almost never took his shoes off. Charles disinterested being almost 2 years younger was almost a foot and a half taller and seemed like such a man compared to Sam. In fact Sam was reminded of the huge difference when Charlie so easily moved him in while he struggled with small boxes. He walked into his new apartment “hey roomie, where’s my room” he smiled at his giant friend

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie approaches Sam... "They there bud....what's going on?"   gives him a hug and ruffles his short brown hair.  "So I take it you'll need a hand with those boxes... Anyway, follow me"  Charles leads Sam into a spare room in the apartment that is furnished with old furniture left over from his little brother including a twin bed sitting in a racecar like frame and a small dresser....  "Sorry it ain't much but it's all I had available for furniture, I say it suites you quite well....hehe"  CHarles giggles and ruffles Sams hair some more.

Sam looks around “jeez... I mean thanks it will do for now until I get work and get my own stuff I just wish it were a bit more grown up” he shrugged “it’s so good to be here Charlie, thanks for doing this”

"hehe.....No problem, anything for you little bud"  gives you a bro pat on your back.   "Ok SHow me where you want your stuff and we'll get you moved in really quick"  CHarlie looks at Sam and admires his cuteness even though he's a year older..  Charlie feels bad that Sam is having difficulty finding a job but isn't surprised, Sam has such a baby face and is so small, who could take him seriously?

Sam nods a bit frustrated with all of the little comments ”justvin the bed is fine and I'll unpack everything or on the floor is fine in case I don't get to it today, I don't need everything right away” he pint to the embarrassing race car bed

Charlie goes out to Sams moving van and hoists several boxes at a time into Sams new bedroom... Charlies arms are large and bulging as he effortlessly moves Sams stuff into the room, placing two boxes and the dresser and all the others on the floor around the bed and in front on the closet...  "Sam, would you mind getting the last two boxes yourself they seem pretty light.... then I'll give you the 2 cent tour"  :)

Sam nodded and headed out the door. He went to the truck and grabbed a box it was large in his small arms but he could manage. He stacked the other box on top not wanting to make 2 trips. He struggled out of the van and up the stairs. He made it to the top then he tripped forward with an ”ohhhhhh” scattering the contents of that box everywhere they included his underwear and socks as well as his childhood teddy bear

"Oooops, you ok bud?"   Charlie helps you up and grabs the contents that fell out of your box and gazing at your little undies while also grabbing your socks and your teddy bear...   "Don't worry, I got it bud"  Charlie throws the stuff back int the box and carries it to your room for you, placing it on top of your bed.....  "Ok, let me show you around real quick.... follow me"   Charlie first leads you to the bathroom which is right nest door to your bedroom, the bathroom is decorated with an old leftover Lion King shower curtain and is furnished with matching toothbrush holder and soap dispenser.  On top of the toilet sits an unopened pack of babywipes.

Sam stands rubbing his knee where he fell “I’m ok I think. Those box’s were just big. He follows his friend to his room then the bathroom Sam looks around and chuckles “um more stuff from your little brother? It’s cute and all I guess”  he shrugged “let’s see everything else 

Charlie reaches down and rubs your knee for you as if you were his kid or little brother......"Ouch...let me rub that out for you bud.."   "Ok, let me show you the rest"  We go back downstairs and there is a pretty average sized kitchen with a sink, double fridge, stove, and dishwasher...  "Your welcome to all the snacks so long you pitch in and replenish what you eat."   CHarlie then leads you back to through the living area and towards the back door...... "Ok, here's the backyard and we also have a pool (5' deep at it deepest point)....soo, make your self at home and enjoy" ;)

Sam looks sheepish when Charlie mentions money “I won’t eat much I promise and ill get a job as soon as possible so I can help out“

He look at the pool excitedly  “oh I can hang out by the pool all day when I’m not job hunting, sorry you have to work”

"Sure that's fine but I expect you to spend at least 6 hours a day job hunting either online or by pounding the pavement."  Charlie sits down on the couch and turns on the TV to see what's going on in the world.

"sure sure, go ahead and get settled in Sam.... do you wanna order pizza for dinner?"  Charlie doesn't expect you to do job hunting yet since you're just getting settled in but tomorrow may be a different story.

Sam smiles “pizza sounds great, thanks Charlie.” He practically goes skipping out of the room to his own. He looks around at the very juvenile theme of the room but shrugs and starts unpacking finding places for his clothing. He can’t seem to find his teddy and this bothers him. He calls out “Charlie did you see my teddy”

Charlie walks upstairs with the teddy in his hand and enters your room....."Sam, aren't you too big for a teddy? "  tosses the teddy towards Sam...."Ohhhh ... and one more thing you need to take off your shoes...I'm trying to keep the carpet clean and don't want you trecking anything in, also, I expect you to bathe before laying on the bed.

Sam grinned at the bear “this guy has been with me since I was born we are really attached” he gave the bear a little hug. Then looks down  at his shoes.he liked these shoes they made him almost 4 inches taller he looked at Charles “I’m I really like wearing my shoe, I’m just more comfortable” he hoped that would work 

“But...” Sam stammered the difference between them was almost comical . Not seeing a choice he nods and toed off his shoes feeling so short next to Charlie. The height difference was even more pronounced now

CHarlies starts opening boxes without your say so.... then looks up towards you..."Well COme on, give me your socks, I don't wanna run the washing machine without a full load!"