LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sam gets a daddy (private with Hotter06)

jmg1217

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam looks a bit relieved but points out the window and pints to the neighbors where some kids between 6-8 are happily playing ‘but look they’re still outside playing and and I have to be bigger then them right Dadd... Charlie”

"No, I think you're just a tad younger, closer to 4 and a half..."  "The more sleep you get, the more you'll eventually grow,  I bet you were sleep deprived during your younger years causing your growth to be slightl;y stunted"  Charlie explains...

Charley eventually walks upstairs and into your room....."Ok Sammy, clothes off....."    Charlie then opens the dresser drawer and pulls out a pink nighty that belonged to his niece at one time as well as a diaper and a tub of powder.

Charlie looks at Sammy and says in a firm tone..."Sammy, I know you haven't been entirely truthful about your nighttime wetting, this is just for nighttime.  You can wear undies during the day if you are dry in the morning.  Again, I'm a clean freak and don't want any pee on this bed, got it?" "Now hurry up, take off your clothes, and lay on the bed for me...! "  Charley snaps.

Charlie quickly reaches over and grabs your arm before you have a chance to get very far and gives you one hard spank on the bottom with his other bare hand... SWAT.. "Now that's enough Sammy!  Settle down"  Charlie then quickly reaches over, grabs your waistbands, and pulls down your shorts (and undies) in one fell swoop.

Charlie opens up one of the diapers and then lays it wide open on the bed. Due to Sammys small size, Charlies lifts Sammys legs up in the air by his ankles to get his butt up so the diaper can be slid underneith, Charlie gets a glimps of Sammys cute anus.   Charley lowers your legs now that you're on the diaper and grabs some powder.. "Ok Sammy, move your hands please so we can powder you.."

Charley sighs....."Looks like well need to do this the hard way..." Charley firmly grabs and moves one of your hands away by the wrist and abruptly smacks the other one....SWAT....just before grabbing the powder...

Charley ignores you and begins sprinkling powder on your little boy parts.... looking at your smallish penis, then lifting it up so he can powder your balls....."Ummm Sammy, looks like you have some big boy hair around your little boy parts, I need to clean that up before your bath tomorrow"    Charley lets go of your penis, sprikles a little more powder and then begins to fold the front of your diaper over your crotch to secure it in place to tape.

Charley checkles.."haha..for now, but it's not meant to stay...remember, you're not REALY a big boy yet"  Charley then turns around and grabs the pink nighty for you to wear to bed... "Ok, arms up sweety"