LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sam gets a daddy (private with Hotter06)

jmg1217

"nope and Sammy it is.  The more you cooperate, the quicker we can transition you to being a grownup..... but you just aren't there yet, almost as if you skipped a faze in your boyhood and it's holding you back now."

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You were expected to grow up too fast and meet every milestone when you were in pre school, you never got to enjoy that part of your life. So, you now have a chance to live it out for a year or to while your mind and your body catches up to your chronological age"   Charlie has a minor in psycology.

"SHHHHHH...honey....honey......I'ts ok..... I know you must've been traumatized at one point and it ok, just cry it out Sammy"      Charlie walks around and hugs you from behind.. "Everything is gonna be ok baby.."

"Ok Sammy....I'l go grab us some ice cream....Just sit tight and wait for me..." CHarlie cleans up the porch table and then carries everything back inside, putting the pizza away in the fridge.  Charlie grabs the half gallon of neopolitan ice cream and puts a couple of scoops in a bowl for Sammy plus a spoon.   Charlie then carries the bowl of ice cream back outside and gives it to CHarlies..."Here you go boy"  ruffling Charlies hair.

"Awwww thanks kiddo, you a such a sweet boy"  Charlie takes the bowl from Sammy.... "Ok now take off your shoes/sandals and wipe you feet before you come inside buddy"  CHarlies hart melts for a second after Sammys comment..

Charley quickly washes the spoon and ice cream bowl you were using, then suddendly grabs a paper towel, wets it, and then approaches you and starts wiping your face and mouth like a little boy.

CHarlie giggles as well...."Says who little one, just relax and let me take care of you kiddo.." :)  After wiping your face,CHarlie throws the damp paper towel in the trash... "Ok Charlie, pretty soom it's going to be time for you to get ready for bed..."