LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sam gets a daddy (private with Hotter06)

jmg1217

Charlie laughs with you..."haha...Oh I didn't know that but I'm glad you told me, now I know which buttons to push on my cute little Sammy boy"   Charlie playfully but roughly charges towards Sam and tickles his ribs and armpit while he's at the sink.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CHarlie lifts you up by under your pits and playfully throws you into the hallway on your back, grabs you foot and tickles it before tickling the back or your inner thigh close to your butt cheek.  Charlie proceeds to wrestle with you playfully.... "You think your tough Sammy boy...?  hahaha....."

Charlie gives your glut a cute squeeze and a playfull smack......  "That's right!  I'm your daddy and don't ever forget it."   :)   Charlie then backs off and lets you regain your composure.... "Haha..ok, I need to order us our pizza.."   Charlie leaves you alone for a sec and then goes downstairs to the kitchen and orders us a pizza.

Sam sits up crying from laughing so much. He takes 3 deep breaths then stands and shakes his head. With him being so small and Charlievso big it’s easy to think of his as parental somehow even though Charlie was so much younger than him. He stands and finish’s washing his hands before heading back down stairs hoping things will be normal “hey, how about that pizza”

"Whoaaa..hold up, you don't need socks and shoes to see the yard, the entire area surrounding the pool is paved..  Also, you can just swim in the shorts you're wearing now and I can bring a towel out for you if you like.." :)     Off in the distance on the opposite end of the property there is an old abandoned tree house with a rope and a tire swing..

(MAybe make some rules about him not going out by himself or something)

sam looked down. Flexing his small toes “hmmm I guess” he looked up “you really think I can get in the pool will I have to shower again”

"FIRSt Rule,  at very least, you do not go out into the yard without my permission.  Second rule, if you wear shoes to go outside, they must come off as soon as you hit any concrete surface leading to the house, patio, or pool."  GOT THAT?"

"Because I say so, also, there is no going inside the house with wet shorts after going in the pool. You must strip and dry off first"  "I keep you informed about the rules as we go Sammy...."  "If I catch you walking inside the house with shoes or wet shorts, you will mop the entire house, GOT IT?"   "I work too hard keeping this [place clean"

"Yes Sammy, I am.... and do not test me on that"  As soon as Charlie goes back inside, the doorbell rings..."Pizza is here!"  Charlie goes to the front door, tips the deliverer and brings the pizza out to the back porch table...."Alright kiddo....here's our pizza....Smells good don't it?"

"Ok, go ahead and wash your hands first and grab me some paper plates from the kitchen so i can divey out the pizza"  "BUT, take your shoes off before going into the house."

“Yes sir” Sam almost whined he scurried inside toeing his shoes off at the door. He went and washed his hand but didn’t use soap and grabbed two plates heading back out he just stuffed his feet in his shoes so his heals were hanging out and headed back to Charlie. He stumbled a bit but made it back handing over the plates 

CHarley pounds on the table..."Bullshit!!.....that was way to fast!...."  Charley give you a quick hard smack on your bottom.... "DOn't ever lie to me again!, Now go Wash them with soap!"

Sam goes ridged “da...Charlie’s that hurt” eyes watering he ran back to the house to wash his hands forgetting all about his shoes. He uses soap the time then returns. He shamefully looks at his friend “sorrry Charlie me mumbles

"OH MY GOODNESS!  YOU FORGOT to take off YOUR SHOES!!!...."  Charly firmly grabs your shoulders and shakes you a just a little in frustration as he yells in an frustrated tone.... "Now.. after we eat you're gonna mop the kitchen floor as well as the path you just walked....." Charly eventualy lowers his voice to a normal volume.

"Shhhshhhh.....It's ok buddy... I shouldn'y have been so brash but you need to understand how serious I take cleanliness around here..... Charli draws you in to give you a hug, alternating between rubbing your hair and patting your back... WHile patting your back,Charlie takes this oppertunity togive you a soft pat or two on the bottom :)