LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sam gets a daddy (private with Hotter06)

jmg1217

“Thanks Sam mumbles” he looks at the clothes but smiles as he remembers he still has his old clothes is the bathroom  he redressed in them then goes bounding down stairs “we still getting pizza”

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CHarlie yells   "SAM!!! You just took a bath and now you're wearing your old dirty clothes??!!!!  WHat is the matter with you Sammy?   Charlie rushes over to you and rips your shirt off and then pulls your shorts down in one fell swoop...

Sam try’s to defend himself but quickly looses. He covers himself In His nudity  then looks at Charlie in shames “I just thought at least they were real adult clothes” a tear was running down his cheek from his friends harsh tone and words

"Uhhmm hey hey...shhhh...I'm sorry I yelled at you Sammy...I'm just very anal when it comes to cleanliness and people following rules...It's ok buddy.."   Charlie pulls you into a hug and rubs your smooth back...

Sam practically runs back to his room and starts looking for clothes the best he can do is Batman underroos with a toy story shorts and T-shirt set. Sighing he puts them on. They would have to do hecwaljs back down stairs embarrassed 

Sam blush’s at the complement and slowly walks over to his friend. He not sure why but he feels a little anxious at the moment. He sits on the opposite side of the sofa and brings his knees up hugging them to his chest 

Charlie looks over at Sammy adoringly and then scoots up next to Sammy with the TV remote in his hand.... "Got any idea what you wanna watch bud?"   Charlie then rests his hand on Sammys knee...... "There we go....lets watch off road trucks"  ....... looking back at Sammy..."are you comfortable little man?"

CHarlie responds "Yeah, wouldn't it be cool to have one to rip through the trails in?"   Charlie rubs your knee and works his hand to your thigh..  "Have you though about what you want to eat for dinner?"

"Ok honey, I can order pizza for us in about half an hour"  Charlie takes his hand, caresses your face  and runs it thru your hair..... "you look tired buddy, you had a long day today" Charlie slightly aroused your cuteness.

Charlie breathes heavily and allows Sammy to lean in... Charley reaches over to draw Sammy even closer to where Sammy can rest his neck on Charlies shoulder.... Charley continues to rub Sammys leg with his free hand.

Sam is unaware he’s being followed. He walks right into the bathroom and only half way closes the door. He pulls down his pants and immediately starts to pee with a relieved sigh. He made it maybe just in time. When he finishes he looks up and sees Charles and jumps “what!”

Charlie pushes open the door and sees you with your pants down...... "Well.. you got up in such a hurry I thought something was wrong, just making sure your ok, that must've been a close call there Sammy"

Sam blushed “tickling is my weakness” he laughed and shrugged “I’ve always been very very ticklish and it will make me wet but that’s not a problem where people don’t just tickle me all the time and  please call me Sam no one has called me Sammy since I was a little kid” he moved to the sink and washed his hands.