LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sam gets a daddy (private with Hotter06)

jmg1217

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam grumbled but stripped off his socks handing them to Charlie in a ball “fine here”. He handed them over “nothing realky I’ll unpack in time. I’m just not in a hurry. I already put those sock and underwear in the drawer” he pointed 

CHarlie opens another box that happens to contain packages of baby wipes and night time pullups......""Uhmmm Sammy, what's this stuff, do you wet the bed at night?"  Charlie chuckles

Sam looks confused “please don’t call me sammy and no, um those were from my cousin. My mom meant to donate them I must have taken them by mistake. There were a bunch of those boxes I thought I had to many, we can just toss any of that stuff”

Charlie chuckles...."Hey Sammy, if you're a bed wetter, I'd rather you be honest and wear diapers than make a piss smelling mess..."   Charlie proceeds to load the diapers and wipes into the top drawer of your little dresser... "BTW you look like you can use a shower or bath, why don't you get washed up while I get you settled in?"  Charlie grabs the next box and begins opening it, not knowing what's inside.

Sam looked at Charlie “I am not a bedwetter I swear you need to believe me, it was just an accident. If you open more of those boxes you will find other stuff meant for donation I think” he looked a bit frustrated 

Sam looked down at himself and had to admit he did kind of smell after the long drive. He sighed “fine, I’ll go shower but really I can do my own things and I’ll be quick. Ate there towels in there already” he asked as he headed for the door

Sam groans “god is everything around here for 5 year olds” he leaves the room shaking his head and heads to the bathroom. He drops his clothes in a pile inside the bathroom and turns in the water to set the shower. The handle is different then he has ever seen before and he cans seem to get the water temperature right. Sighing again he finds the towel. He wraps it around himself and calls out “Charlie can you come help him for a minute”

"Hey!!!, you need to be grateful that this stuff is included in your rent, otherwise you'd be buying all your own shit BOY."   Charlie exclaims says sternly.   Charlie lowers his voice to a normal tone and volume "Ok, I'll be in just give me a second...."  Charlie pulls another box open and then pauses to go help Sammy...  Charlie walks into the bathroom  and sees Sammy with his midsection loosely wrapped in the Lightning McQueen towel while standing in the bathtub.  Charlie gets a brief glimps at Sammys smooth chest (describe what Sam looks like ie hair, eyes, skin tone) "Need a hand there buddy?"

Sammybsighs “I just... can’t make the. Shower work, I’ve never seen this kind if knob and czn you just help please” the small blond boy looks nervous. His blue eyes show his embarrassment and he can’t seem to look anywhere but his small pale feet “ help me please”

Charlie stares at Sammys smooth legs for a second and then shows Sammy how to adjust the temperature..."Ok, you turn this knob this way to get the water hot and the other way to make it colder..."  Let me know when it feels right for you Sammy..."   Charlie adjust the water temp until Sam says its good.

Charlie begins to walk out of the bathroom but pauses and asks...."Are you good, got everything you need, soap, shampoo .....? Anything else you think you may need?"

Sam drops the towel and goes to find the shampoo and soap.  The only thing he finds are a Johnson and Johnson baby products he sighs why should he expect any different he puts them in the shower and gets in”

Charlie goes back into your room and puts everything else away.....he also finds some baby powder in the same box as your deoderant and put those items on top of your dresser..... Charlie thinks in his head   (hmmmm Sammy is such a cute boy...I should make him wear some of these kid clothes around the house and yard... thinking that the batman underoos may even still fit Sammy)  Charlie makes fast progress in getting you unpacked while being vigilant in case Sammy needs something in the bathroom.. :)

Sammy works quickly in the shower he cleans himself if not that thoroughly then manages to shut off the water. He steps out of the tub and wrapping himself in the towel leaves the bathroom heading for his room 

Charly looks over as you enter the room..."Hey there buddy...that was quick, you sure you got every crevice clean? (Charlie asks half serious and half jokingly) *winks*   "Anyway I got most your stuff put away and most of what I found were little boys clothing with only a couple big boy clothes, you must've gotten thinhs mixed up in the move but it looks like most the stuff would fit you"  "Also while in this house, don't feel that every square inch of your body needs to be covered up, feel free to ealk around in your underwear if anything at all, especially after a bathing"  

Charlie approaches Sammy as he sits on the bed with a towel wrapped around his waist, putting his hand on your bare white shoulder..."Ok Sam, I'll leave you to yourself for a bit..."   Then Charlie goes down stairs and heads back to the couch to watch some TV, thinking about what to make for dinner...