LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sam gets a daddy (private with Hotter06)

jmg1217

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well Sammy, when you're playing, I rather you not go in and out of the house constantly. You need to make your mind up once you're outside that you'll stay outside for a while... I'll bring you water (in a sippy cup) so you wont get thirsty"  :)

"Well, you can hang out or do whatever you want baby.... but sure, I'll bring out some water for ya"   Charlie goes into the house and pours some iced water into a green oversized sippy cup and then brings it outside th tree house.  "Ok Sammy, here's your water boy.  BTW we have someone coming over in about half an hour, maybe you can show then your tree house"

Charley comes up to you and grabs your chin.."Honey, we had this conversation already. He already went thru his little phase when he should have unlike you. Do you want to be stuck as a little forever? If not, you need to go thru with this and let your mind and body finish being little so you can finally grow to be a true adult..."  Charlie then gives you a peck on the cheek."  :)

That's a good boy.... Charlie goes back inside and waits for his brother to come. After about ten minutes, the doorbell rings and Charlie answers teh door, greeting his brother Chris.  After a couple more minutes, Charlie walks outside to the patio with Chris... Charlie calls you "Charlie!!!   Come here!" :)

Sam has been sitting in the tree house going through the action figures while reassuring himself that it didn't mean he played with toys because that was for kids. He heard his name called and climbed down the ladder then ran toward his friend” hi Charlie” he eyed his friend and the new comer 

Chris and Charley talk for a few minutes, Charlie offers Chris something to drink...Chris asks for a water. Charlie looks over to Sammy..."Do you need a refill on your ice water little one?" :)  "Where's your cup?"

Charlie takes you Sippy Cup inside and refills it with ice and water..Leaving you alone outside with Chris....... CHris asks "so, how do you and my bro get along?  I see he has your back and mentions to me that you're still kinda little and need some guidance.... I've always wanted a little cousine...hehe"   Chris reaches over and ruffles your hair.