LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sam gets a daddy (private with Hotter06)

jmg1217

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"nah, I think you'll be ok without buddy, oops, hang on a sec, I forgot one thing"  letting your shorts drop for a couple seconds as Charlie grabs the baby powder, sprinkles it on his hands and then rubs some powder on your boy parts.

Charley laughs with Sammy.."haha...it'll keep you nice and fresh down there..."  After rubbing the powder in, Charley pulls up your shortalls and secures the straps over your little shoulders. :)

"Oh you can just go barefooted, I killed all the ant hills and picked up all the sharp twigs... your feet should be fine buddy."  Charlie leads you outside the patio and into the yard.

Inside the tree house, you see some action figures laying around, a couple old super soakers and a large potty chair in the corner. Charley gets off the phone shortly afterwards and walk out to the tree house and asks..."Whatcha think Sammy?"

Sams eyes go side as he looks around at all of things in front of him ”wow these are cool” he moves to the action figures. Then shakes himself ”but I don't really play with toys. They're great and all. He points the the potty chair ”and why is that here”