LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sam gets a daddy (private with Hotter06)

jmg1217

Sam blinks and sits up ”oh hey Charlie” he sits up and rubs his face ”whats up” he jumps up down remembering last night and pulls the nightie off like it's burning and starts messing with  the disper

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hey Charley,  what's up little guy?"   "What's the big hurry, allow me....."   As soon as you start messing with your diaper Charlie comes up and abruptly slides his fingers inside the crotch legging of your diaper to check... "I just need to check......"

"Hey!!!!  What did I say about being disrespectful?"   "BTW looks like you already went in your diaper last night...."  (feeling that it's slightly damp but not soaked) "May as well just use your diaper now"... Charley ruffles Sammys hair.

Charley smack the back of your leg for mouthing off SWAT, then grabs your hand and stuffs it down the front of your diaper.... "SEE !! It's wet!!"  "Now just use your diaper so we can get you rinsed off."

Charley Sighs....."Ok, forget it lets get you rinsed off in the tub....."  Charley picks you up by the armpits and stands you up in the tub with your diaper still on.  Charley pulls the tapes apart on both sides and removes your diaper, leaving you standing in the tub naked.   Charley takes the shower nozzle and gets the water back to temp first before spraying you down from your stomach down......"It's ok if you need to pee baby, you can just go in the tub while I rinse you off..."  :)

"Good boy......" Charley says as he holds the sprayer on your penis until you're done..... while doing so, Charley reaches over with the other hand and grabs some baby body wash and then squirts some on his hand and lathers you little penis..... washing it real good around the head and the base...

Charley ignores your request, then grabs your arm and turns you around so that your bottom is visible...  Charley then vigerously washes your butt crack by sliding his soapy hand in and out between you butt cheeks

Charlie gives you a light swat on your bare bottom "SWAT"  "Enough Charlie.....let me rinse you off....."   Charley spreads your cheek with a single thumb and rinses in between your crack.

"shhhhh.....it's ok, we're done back there.."   turn around now..."  Charley helps turn you around and rinses off your little penis.... then I ask...."Why did your bum sting?  All I did was wash and rinse it off...."  Charley chuckles.

Charley shuts of the water and puts the sprayer away....Charley reaches over and hands you a towel...."Ok Bud, dry yourself off like a big boy and I'll go grab you some clothes.."

Charlie comes up to you......"Here, let me help, you're still dripping baby.."   Charley quickly dries your hair and work his way down to your pits and chest...... CHarlie makes his way to your midsection and dries your little weewee before wedging the towel in between your bum cheeks and then drying your legs.