LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potential downgrade private for me and grandmaster342

baby frost

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rocking was getting to aurora. After a few kore minutes she was fast asleep in her daddies arms. her thumb entered her mouth as she slept peacefully 

felicity pulled the garment up and smiled.” Ok buddy now let’s get some clothes on you” she said

Adam put on his shirt, trying to ignore the fact that he was wearing training underwear. All he had to do was make it to the potty the rest of the day. Yet, did he really want diapers? Did he really want underwear? "Mommy, I will make it to the potty the rest of the day. Promise." He said.

"Well, we can use the 3 strike rule. Adam has already failed to wipe himself once and then soaked his pants by what I saw when I came home. He has one more strike left." Steven said. "He'll most likely not want to be put back in diapers, but if he is treating his underwear like a toilet then we only have one choice."

Steven stopped for a minute and thought. "Do we still have diapers left over from when he was in them last, or do we need to buy more in his size?" He continued. "I can start working from home to help you. I could even split diapers with you. You could take Adam's diapers and I'd take Auroras diapers. I can only imagine how much bigger our sons messes will be."

Felicity nodded agreeing with the there’s strike rule.” It would probably be best to get some new ones in surr aurora needs more diapers as well so we can get both in one trip.” She then laughed at the second half.” Why do i get al the big messes” she asked him at his proposition