LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potential downgrade private for me and grandmaster342

baby frost

Felicity was in the kitchen making breakfast for her family.a delicious spread of fresh fruit and  pancakes. She enjoyed the quiet of the morning and hummed about as she waited for everyone to wake up

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steven got up and hopped in the shower knowing full well that the kids would be up soon. He could smell breakfast cooking and knew Felicity was responsible. He closed his eyes and zoned out for his shower.

Adam woke up and stretched.He knew by how his underwear felt that he had not wiped well. He just hoped it was good enough. 

Felicity continued getting breakfast done. Making a bottle of milk for aurora and a sippy of juice for adam

aurora woke up in her crib yawning as she smiled up at her mobile. Her diaper was soaked and squishy and she snuggled against her teddy as she waited for someone to get her

Adam walked down to breakfast and sat at the table. "Hi mommy!" He said. "What you makin?"

Steven got dressed for the day and walked to Auroras room. Seeing her awake, he knocked of the door frame and decided to play around with her. "Is Miss Aurora awake?" He asked. "I think she is."

“ morning little guy just making breakfast” she said smiling at him and handing him his sippy of juice.” You sleep well buddy” she asked him

aurora stood up hearing her daddy still holding onto her teddy and giggling at his antics.”dada dada” she said happily

"Kay mommy." Adam said as he shifted in his chair slightly uncomfortable. 

Steve pulled his hands away. "Here he is!" He cooed as he picked her up and kissed her cheek. "From what I feel, your diapee is soaked babygirl. Do you want daddy to change you now or after food?"

“ oh dear come here honey” she said wanting to see what the issue was as her husband and baby came down.” Morning you two” she said

aurora giggled as her daddy placed her in her High chair her diaper squishing as she sat down

“ i was making breakfast but our little guy here said his undies were uncomfortable.” She said as she pulled back his pants and peeled inside the undies and saw a massive skid mark.” Oh buddy you didn’t wipe to good at all.” She said

Hailey lifted him up and carried him to the bathroom.” Buddy you have to do better wiping ok. For now when you do a poopy wipe then call me and I’ll see if you did a good job ok” she said

Felicity set him down and got his pants down before grabbing the baby wipes .” Ok little guy step out the undies they need to be washed”

aurora giggled at her daddies antics but was ready for breakfast 

"Okay mommy." Adam said. He was trying he really was. It was just hard for him to know when he was fully clean. "Food now?"

Steve nodded. "Hopefully, that satisfies you for the moment." He said.