LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potential downgrade private for me and grandmaster342

baby frost

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“ ok baby I’ll pick for you” she said as she lifted him up into her arms and made their way into his room . She got a blue shirt and some black shorts and got him dressed

Aurora didn’t know what her daddy meant  but bounced about the room

Adam got dressed and went to the door. "C'mon mommy!" He said. "Last one there is a rotten egg."

Steven thought about it in terms that a toddler would understand. "Can you find your diaper bag? Its covered in princesses." He knew she loved anything princess related and would definitely seek in on the bag that way. He and Felicity wanted to get her something other than the normal solid color.

Aurora toddled about plenty of stumbles and falls as she moved around before finally settling ov just crawling over to the door where her diaper bag was hung up

” good job buddy” she said lifting him into her arms.” Let’s get you in the truck while we wait for daddy and sissy

Adam nodded, not really remembering. "Oh, okay." He said as he held on to his mom.

Steven got out and unbuckled Aurora before taking her into his arms. "Hey there sweetie." He said as he deposited her in the seat of a cart. "Enjoy the car ride?"

“ you wanna stay with mommy or you want to sit in the cart too” she asked Adam as they entered the store

aurora was happy in her daddy’s arms and smiled as the ca ride was nice. She did get a bit fussy as she was out in the cart wanting to be held instead 

• 2 weeks later...

"Let's start with the diapering supplies." Steven said. "They both could use a restock." Steven chuckled.

Adam looked around at all the babyish items. It reminded him of his sister's room, but on a much grander scale. "I help? Right mommy?" He asked.

Adam looked and printed to some Size 7 Huggies. "Those mommy." He said. "Th er y got Mickey!"

"Remind me what wipes and powder we get babe." Steven said. "When I'm changing Little Miss, I don't pay attention to the branding."

Felicity nodded and grabbed 2 boxes putting them in the cart with him before turning to Steven.” Huggies one and done wipes and the Johnson and Johnson powder with lavender” she said 

aurora sat in the cart suckling on her paci as her tummy decided it was time to empty itself of her lunch. She let the mudslide exit her and enter her diaper peeing as well

Steven nodded as he grabbed a couple tubes of the wipes and a couple bottles of the powder. "I got about 6 tubs of wipes and 8 bottles of powder." He said.

The diaper before leaving the house was only a prelude of what was to come. Adam felt that his tummy was not done emptying itself, pushing out and silently grunting as the mess filled his pull up. Some of the mess pushing into the front of his pull up since he was sitting in the cart.