LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potential downgrade private for me and grandmaster342

baby frost

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam ate as well, eventually finishing. He didn't even feel his tummy give him the signal to head to the restroom. His pull up began filling with mush. He had been too distracted by enjoying his mommy's food.

Steven sniffed. "Babe, I don't think Aurora was done before her nap. Smells like she had a bit more in her system." He said as he finished eating his last bite. "I'm glad she waited until lunch was basic as lily over.

Aurora was busy eating her facr a saucy mess she sat back in her high chair as she finished 

Felicity took a sniff and knew what her daughters dirty diapers smelled like and this wasn’t it.” I don’t think she’s the culprit” she said looking over to adam

Steven looked over at his wife. "You really think?" He whispered. "How do you want to handle this?"

Adam was still munching away on the spaghetti. He did feel something slightly off, but he figured it was just the pull up. "All finished!" He said.

"Okay mommy!" Adam said as he walked over to Felicity. "I ate everything!"

Steven put his plate in the sink, then went over to Aurora and wiped her down with baby wipes. "Nice and clean sweetie. Let's go play." He picked her up and set her on her play mat in the living room.

Adam took his mommy's hand. Although he didnt want to poop his pull up and didn't know it had happened, he really was not bothered by it in the slightest. "Mommy, diaper change?" He asked. He knew it wasn't a diaper, but it might as well have been at that point.

"What do you want to play honey?" Steven asked Aurora.

“ yes honey we need to get you cleaned up. Now i know it’s been awhile since u were potty trained but do you remember our rule” she asked him as she took him to auroras room and laid him on the cha find table and grabbed one of his pull ups from under the table

aurora looked around for a bit before wanting to go in her bouncer to play 

“ well when we potty trained you and you had more than one accident we put you back in diapers until we think your ready to get again” she said as she got his pants down.” Now we don’t have diapers for you yet so I’m gonna go with another pull up ok” she said

aurora happily bounced about enjoying the bouncer

“ it’s a diaper for now k buddy” she said rubbing his tummy as she rippes off the sides and went about cleaning up his stinky mess

aurora giggled happily and bounced about without a care in the world 

Adam sniffed. "I stinky mommy." He said. "Had to potty." He sucked on his fingers comfortingly not having anything to suck on in their place.

Steven squawked one of the toys on the bouncer. "That ones a birdie sweetie." He said. "What sound do they make?"

“ you sure are buddy” she said before wiping him clean and powdering his bottom and getting a fresh pullup on.” Ok al done” she said placing him back on the ground with a kiss before tossing the pullup in the diaper pail 

aurora thought for a minute before making chirping sounds

Steven pointed. "How about this one, " He said pointing to a dog. "What sound does a doggy make?"

Adam drove his trucks around, pull up on full display. His mommy forgot to put his shorts back on. 

"We should probably go pick you up some actual diapees, huh buddy?" Steven asked.

Adam nodded in acceptance. If this is what his life was going back to, then he might as well wear what Aurora wore. Pull ups were for potty training. He wasn't ready for that yet.

Steven clapped. "Such a clever girl!" He praised.

Adam felt fine. The one he knew was that diapers stopped accidents from happening and they absorbed everything. He was happy knowing that he would have a little longer until he was ready to embrace potty training. He never wanted it so quickly to begin with.

Steven turned to his wife. "So how did you want to do this? Did you want me to make a diaper run? If so, what sizes do I need to get?" He asked. "Or, did you want to go and have me watch the kiddos?"

Adam started pushing around his cars, watching what was on the TV.