LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potential downgrade private for me and grandmaster342

baby frost

Adam pushed his cars through the obstacles, catching a whiff of what Aurora was working on. She had it pretty lucky. She didn't have to wipe up her messes or even struggle to. Mommy and daddy did that for her. He remembered being forced to use the potty when he was around her age. "Aurora, what you doin?" He asked.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aurora wasn’t paying much attention as the last of her mess entered her diaper and her bladder let loose. She snuggled her teddy and sat up looking at her brother smiling” teddy” she said

aurora crawled about with her teddy going over to some of her other toys content in a full diaper

felicity heard Adam but was almost done starting the laundry” ok honey I’ll be up in a minute” she said trying to pre treat the stains in his undies

• 2 weeks later...

Adam sighed as he felt his bladder fill with the juice from breakfast. He got up to go use the bathroom, but plopped back down. "I can hold it long enough to play with my toys a little longer, then use the potty." He thought. He started playing, not even noticing or being bothered by a warm, wet sensation soaking his lap.

Aurora heard her brother and smiled before crawling over. She saw the puddle on the floor and didn’t sit on that side going on the other side that was dry.

felicity got the clothes in the wash and headed back upstairs. She looked in on the kids and smiled seeing them playing together when her nose caught a strong scent. She was about to say something when she saw the puddle and the wet spot on Adams pants

felicity not wanting to come off too strong with her son decided to play along.” Really let’s see” she said before going over to her daughter and lifting her up and turning her around and giving her Bottom a sniff.” Whew stinky baby” she said. Giggles coming from aurora as she was lifted and sniffed. Felicity took a peek into the back of her diaper” oh baby girl we need to get you changed” she said kissing her before turning to Adam.” Honey how about we get you some fresh pants too those look a little wet” she said nicely

Adam grabbed her hand as he followed upstairs.

Steven had just finished up his appointments for the day and was now leaving the university. "Hopefully the kiddos weren't too crazy." He thought, pulling out of his parking spot and driving home

“ ok buddy let’s clean you up first then you can help mommy with your sister” she said as she lead them to Adams room and got some clean clothes out for him after she put aurora on the ground with her teddy

Adam waited for Felicity to get out some new clothes. "I'm sorry mommy." He said. "I held it but didnt feel it happening until you told me." That was the truth. 

Steven pulled into the driveway and walked in. "Honey! I'm home!" He said. "Where you guys at?"

Steven went up to Adam's room and saw his son in soaked clothing. "Hey buddy!" He said. "Mommy told me you've been having some potty issues. What's going on?"

Adam shrugged. "I dunno daddy. I no felt my pee pee until I was wet." He said.

Steven nodded. "Anything I can do babe?" Steven asked. "You have your hands full."

Steven nodded, hoping it wasn't a poopy diaper. "Hi princess!" Steven said as he walked into Auroras room and picked her up. The smell hit him full force. "Someone has a stinky diaper, huh?"

Adam saw the pull up in Felicity's hand. "Mommy what are those?" He said as he pointed.

“ it’s a pull up honey just in case ok” she said as she grabbed the rest of his clothes 

Aurora giggled happily as her daddy picked her up. She reached for him wanting to snuggle.” No changie dada huggie” she said reaching for him but giggling as he said she was stinky 

"But mommy, that looks like Auroras diapers." Adam said. "Just in case?"

Steven nodded. "Yes changie." He said. "But daddy will cuddle you after you are fresh and clean. Right now, you aren't smelling too great cutie." He walked over and laid her on the changing table.

Adam nodded. "Okay mommy." He said as he slid the pull up over his waist.

Steven pulled the left tab and then the right. He pulled the diaper open and grabbed Auroras legs, wiping the mess away. "You sure did make a big poopy for daddy." He said as he slightly gagged.

Steven wipes the remaining mess and then wraps up the old diaper and wipes, tossing them in the diaper genie. "Let's get my baby smelling good." He said as he sprinkled on powder and tape on a new diaper. He then started blowing raspberries on Auroras tummy. "Who's daddy's little stinker? Who?"