LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potential downgrade private for me and grandmaster342

baby frost

“ go put on some clean undies and I’ll meet you downstairs” she said a sshe finished wiping him and tossed the wipes in the garbage and the clothes in the hamper. She then washed her hands and headed downstairs 

aurora nodded as she ate the Cheerios content as could be

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam pulled on some clean underwear and ran downstairs, sitting in his chair at the table. "Mommy, what's for breakfast?" He asked.

Steve looked over as his wife entered the kitchen. "Everything okay?" He asked.

Steve started making breakfast plates for Adam and Aurora. He made sure to cut Auroras food up and dump it on her tray. "Enjoy kids!" He said as he put Adam's plate in front of him, then sitting down with a plate of his own.

Adam ate hungrily. "Yummy!" He said in between bites.

Felicity made her own plate and sat down to join her family as they enjoyed breakfast .” I’m glad you like it honey.” She said to Adam 

aurora dig in to her food happily her face soon a syrupy mess

Adam went to the living room and started playing with his toys.

Steve continued eating his breakfast. "What do we have planned today babe?" He asked Felicity. "I have to to go to campus for a few hours, but I'm free afterwards."

“ i don’t know maybe we can visit the splash pad today. It’s pretty nice outside and the kids can run around under the sprinklers there.” She said 

aurora let out a burp as she finished up her bottle her diaper receiving a heavy wetting as she did

"Sounds good." Steve said as he finished up. "You want to get Aurora and I clean up breakfast?" 

Adam played with his toys constantly hoping he could prove to his parents that he was still a big boy. 

Felicity lifted aurora into her arms and felt how squishy and wet her diaper was.” Oh somebody did lots of potty lets go get you changed  baby“ she said carryi f her upstairs. She saw Adam and looked to him.” Everything ok in here buddy” she said

Steve finished cleaning up the kitchen. He was not a fan of changing diapers, so naturally he was thrilled that Felicity took Auroras morning diaper. The downside was that he would most likely be changing a stinky one later. It was only fair.

Adam nodded. "I'm gonna go potty." He said as he walked to the bathroom. "Just pee pee though." He walked up to the restroom and shut the door. The need to poop fully apparent after breakfast.