LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On 7/15/2020 at 10:47 AM, littleTomás said:

I think it’s important for maid sissies to get tons of practice changing diapers and I think that Alex should definitely be used for diaper changing practice. I think that Alex will make lots of wet and messy diapers for the other sissies to change and messy diapers are one way that Alex can rebel without getting punished ?

Oh I completely agree. Then again, maybe his thinking  "I'll make extra messy diapers to get back at them!" is really just the school using his sassyness to train him into diaper dependence? Seems like a clever plan...

But yes, I imagine he will be changed in a lot of 'lessons' (always with an engaged audience eager to learn, of course)

On 7/16/2020 at 1:27 AM, Diaperingdaddy said:

I look forward to hearing about other parts of this school!

I'm considering writing a bunch of side stories after this one to show different parts of it, but not sure yet ? I like having side stories to my main stories when I like the 'world' it is in, like "Made to be Broken" for "Tested."

On 7/18/2020 at 3:57 PM, Randi said:

I love this story! I just found it and your other one, Made to be Broken, they are absolutely amazing and I can’t wait to read more!! 

Well thanks so much for saying so! I'm glad you like both lol, I consider them different takes on the kink and not everyone likes both

As it turned out, a few people did end up having to know. 

Alex’s face was bright pink as he crawled forward, his butt waving in the air, practically leaving stink lines behind him. His school uniform, formerly something he’d thought was kiddy and hated to wear, was a pleasant, dreamy memory. 

Now, he was wearing a footed onesie, black and white stripes and a big, fluffy tail at the end. The hood had little ears and, to finish the skunk resemblance, Alex was the one to provide the stink. His diaper made the back of the outfit puff out and sag, in case there was any question what the source of the smell was. 

“As you can see,” the teacher said, gesturing to him as he addressed the room of new students, “We don’t abide layabouts or fib tellers, here. If Alex is a good skunk and does his lessons, he might get to restart his potty training next semester.” 

(Part in italics by Peculiar Changeling, from a theme I gave. Sorry for short update, next will be longer)

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Diaperingdaddy said:

even though short (i take it you were in tech no time out for some transgression ABalex so we will forgive it this once?) was a fun update i look forward to more!

Techno time out? Is that some kind of neat electronic music or that I'm not allowed to use computers? :o

But yes, I like that. Anytime I don't update a story assume I'm being punished. Its definitly not because I'm lazy and easily distracted

8 minutes ago, ABAlex said:

Techno time out? Is that some kind of neat electronic music or that I'm not allowed to use computers? :o

yup grounded from electronics. . . . but that is to be expected out of you ?

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Diaperingdaddy said:

yup grounded from electronics. . . . but that is to be expected out of you ?

LOL not nice ? Next parts up btw

Alex winced. The odds of that happening were very low. Though the new sissies didn't know it yet, there was en entirely different metric at play. The question wasn't how long it took for him to learn his lesson, but how long that lesson worked on every other student, including the new ones coming in.

Alex looked up and down the rows of students, and wondered how many really knew what it was they had gotten themselves into. Some already had the little differences on their clothes. Here an apron for a future maid, there a teddy bear for a little... The school needed to push out different types of subs to meet demand, and many were chosen, unwittingly, for a specific role from the start.

Something tweaked in the back of Alex's head. Something about that last fact made him... his train of thought was interrupted by a sharp tug at his neck as the teacher pulled on his leash and collar.

The teacher pulled his leash and dragged him up stairs between rows of students. They gasped and backed away as he passed, plugging their noses and confirming that Alex had done well to earn his outfit. He closed his eyes and shuddered at the chorus of "ewws." These were brand new students, normally at the bottom of the hierarchy. That is, they were until he passed.

The tail wagged behind him. It was locked in an 'up' position, as if he was spraying. It was humiliating, though Alex told himself that at least he wasn't in pink this time.

"Our little Alex here was asked when he first came in if he was a bedwetter. He lied and said no." Her paddle came down on his rear hard, letting out a loud squish, causing Alex to yelp and the audience to eww again. He groaned as the mess in his diaper pressed against him and oozed back down. Even after all these months enduring his new role, his stomach still turned.

"He wet the bed one time. He came to us, and we asked him again if he was a bedwetter. Again, he lied, and said no." Another spank, another squish and yelp, and another chorus of groans. She turned a corner at the top of class and descended toward the stage at the front, letting an entire new audience confirm the state of his diapers.

"Then he wet it a second time, completely ruining his mattress, and tried to hide it." Another smack. They reached the stage at the ground, and she turned to face the audience, leaving Alex facing the front with his 'tail' behind them. "And now," she reached behind him, "He is a sissy baby, kept 24/7 in diapers." Alex closed his eyes. She opened the back flap of his onesie, and there was another gasp as his soaked and lumpy diaper came into view.

"You can see the results there." She held up a clean diaper. "You can see what they look like before he's done with them here. Much prettier this way, aren't they? Don't worry- his will be the same soon." She shrugged. "Well, soon enough. He'll be getting changed tomorrow."

Alex squealed. He had expected this was coming, but he still didn't like hearing it.

"You see, our little diapered skunky was naughty again this morning. You see, we got him a nice new onesie he was going to wear today for our little demonstration. He took issue with it though, as he is still just a silly, dumb little baby. We had some discussions, and after a while he saw our side. As punishment, he was given a nice bottle of laxatives, and will be kept in his current diaper until tomorrow. Since he didn't like that onesie, he got the skunk one instead, which we think will be a fair warning to anyone who happens to be downwind of him, as you all just experienced."

The story wasn't entirely true. The onesie in question had 'Stinky Baby" written on the chest, which he didn't like. However, the "argument" was more of a groan, he never actually tried not to wear the outfit they gave him. The fact was, every time there was a new intake of students, they found some excuse to run him through this very routine. The oncoming students didn't know that, believed her, and saw it as a strong deterrent against arguing.

She also left out the details of him "seeing their side." After declaring that he was arguing, and stating his denials of that were more arguments, they dressed him in the skunk outfit, fed him the bottle, gagged him with a strapped on pacifier, and lead him to their 'counter arguments-" a bucket of his old, used diapers, which he was suspended over. He had been shocked and terrified as his mind tried to connect what the rope and pully system and the giant diaper bucket could have to do with each other, and before he knew it, he was tied up. Even before they lifted him over it the smell was far worse then anything he had experienced before, including now after the laxatives had had their effect. They laughed and told him he could come down if he admitted he was wrong, which was impossible with the gag, and took turns tormenting him. He had remained, tied in mid air, gagging on the smell for what seemed like hours before they retrieved him. By that point, his own diaper was full, and he was led here. And, just to add insult to injury, he hadn't managed to escape the humiliating label. A cardboard sign currently hanging over his chest still read "Stinky Baby." The hanging sign had become a common part of his punishments.

The "punishment" itself was a farce. Many of their punishments were. The more experienced subs knew it, and the dominents knew they knew it. As much as many of the submissives enjoyed being punished, the dominents loved punishing them even more, and did their best to ensure it was a 'real' punishment- ie, one the submissive wouldn't just enjoy. As a rare example of a sissy and diapered sub together, they had a lot of ideas they could only use on him.

She pulled Alex's leash, and he turned to face them. The rows of sissies all watched him with pale faces. "Oh, and I should add," she said. "One of you lucky new ones will be able to take part. Whoever does the worse on today's introductory classes will be given an extra class... on diaper changing. You'll be the one to change little Alex on this very table for the entire class to see. He'll have a nasty rash by then too for you to help him with. So, if you want to do that, go ahead and slack off."

There was rustling as the audience straightened and sharpened up. They glanced from side to side, wondering who it would be.

For Alex, it was simply another reminder. He had been changed plenty of times, and often in front of audiences, though that still embarrassed him. However, they made sure that each time a new intake was there, one of the new sissies was put in charge of him, to reinforce to him and to others that his position was below even the newest sissies. The entire thing about the student who did the worse on the first day was something of a joke- there was no real test that day, and realistically the dominents could pick anyone to pass or fail. Odds were someone was already chosen, perhaps in line with their intended role, or whichever they thought would groan and gag the most for the others to see.

Something tweaked in Alex's mind again.

"So, with that in mind. We know some sissies are bedwetters, there are always a few, and we have protection for anyone who is. Michael, come here."

A blushing Michael in a school girl dress with a teddy bear on it walked from the sidelines and onto the stage. Alex watched, knowing what was about to happen and feeling sorry for him. It wasn't quite as bad as what Alex experienced, but it was still hard.

"Michael, lift your skirt." The sissy obeyed, showing a pull up and earning laughter. "Little sissy Michael also has a bedwetting problem. He admitted to it early on, so he wears pull ups to bed. If he wakes up dry, he's even allowed to wear his big girl underwear during the day!" She paused to let the information sink in. When the realization hit, they began to laugh again, and Michael blushed deeper. She held up a pull up in her hand, and Alex's diaper in the other. Flanking either were the appropriately dressed sissies, each with their own underwear showing. The class looked from one to the other, first on the thin pull up and the sissy lifting his own skirt, then settling on the thicker, childishly printed diaper, and down at the one boy in a skunk outfit who was condemned to wear them at all time. The choice was clear. "Any sissy who now admits to being a bed wetter will be given their special underwear at night and will not be punished for future accidents. So, who is it? Show of hands, come on?"

Here was the test. Much as his time in diapers would continue as long as he was a good warning to others, or until he was "adopted" (the chosen word for any sissy deemed a 'little,' diapered or otherwise), the skunk routine would continue as long as it kept the school's beds safe from would be wetters.

One by one, hands began to go up over blushing, ashamed faces. Alex counted. There were far more in this group then he had seen in his own classmates. Odds are some had 'admitted' to it even if they didn't really need to. Alex's current condition was a major deterrent, and sissies weren't exactly known for taking brave stands. Alex himself would have benefited from doing the same, even though he never had the problem before arriving at the school. Realistically, if they wanted more sissies in pull ups, or even diapers, to meet demands for little, they could just....

They could just make it happen. Unquestionably. That was what was tweaking in the back of his head. They controlled diet, sleeping hours, all schedules. They already showed they were willing to drug their wards, they had openly admitted to feeding him a bottle of laxatives.

Then lied about it. Lied to everyone, and he couldn't respond. Even if he wasn't gagged, no one would believe him at this point. Not after all the months of full diapers. They lied to set up punishments, to tease sissies, to joke, make them argue, whose to say they wouldn't do it if they needed someone to be their little diapered slave, an example to others and a good sale to match a very specific kink?

"Don't pout stinky boy, you know you love it," the teacher's voice whispered in his ear.

Alex looked up at the teacher, who smiled knowingly back at him. He had never had an actual accident since then, he had known each time it was coming, and woken up. But again, no one would believe him if he said that. As far as anyone was concerned, he was a helpless bedwetter with a history of lying about it.

He looked forward at the poor, duped subs raising their hands, taking notes, doing their best to obey as if their willingness mattered. He wondered who it was who wanted a fully diaper dependent, humiliated submissive and who had a passion for pink, and when he'd be meeting them.

• Like 3
48 minutes ago, littleTomás said:

This is getting better! It makes me happy to know that demand for littles is up ?

Yeah da Abalex is the littlest and soggiest little of them all .  Though why he is lying about them setting him up is kind of sad.  He should be more honest about his soggyness at night.  He surely loves being a baby so not so sure why he tries to pretend he wants grownup panties and use an icky potty that he's scared of :)

• Like 1
On 7/25/2020 at 5:14 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

Hmm :)

hmmm what? :P whacha thinking about? :p

On 7/25/2020 at 6:16 PM, littleTomás said:

This is getting better! It makes me happy to know that demand for littles is up ?

Demand for littles is always up! Who doesn't want an adorable, stinky little baby to tease? :p 

On 7/25/2020 at 7:03 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

Yeah da Abalex is the littlest and soggiest little of them all .  Though why he is lying about them setting him up is kind of sad.  He should be more honest about his soggyness at night.  He surely loves being a baby so not so sure why he tries to pretend he wants grownup panties and use an icky potty that he's scared of :)

Hey! Thats mean :p

And says you penguin :p

Every word is true. Its all a set up!

19 hours ago, D503 said:

Skunk! That's so good. And he was setup! Wow. Poor Alex ?

Yes I love that particular tease for messy ABs :p

• Like 1