LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pranks!

as far as i'm concerned there are a few rules for pranks:

1 only pull a prank on someone who will take it as a joke

2 reframe from anything criminal(no vandilism ect.)

3 keep it safe, dont do any thing that would cause injury/death

p.s. i am gonna donate to this site on my next payday, if dailydi and rosi post thier best prank i will donate and extra $10(this is no joke)

See there? :):thumbsup: We've got common ground. I'm sure even the most notorious prankster can agree that there are times when pranks just aren't appropriate.

I've been trying to think of one that's funny, but I don't have much imagination. The best I can come up with is one that I participated in, years ago. It was one of those television-show pranks-on-celebrities things, and compared to others on this thread, it sounds pretty lame.

I was attending an Oak Ridge Boys concert when TV's Charlie Chase of "Crook and Chase" (back when there was a Nashville Network on cable) took the stage and asked the audience to participate in the prank. The opening act was about to come out. They were a local band, and they were asked to be mediocre in their performance. Meanwhile, as the Oaks are being interviewed for "Crook and Chase" back stage, on what it takes to succeed in music and please an audience, we the listeners were supposed to be going absolutely monkey sh....stuff over this performance that's not even all that good. To top it off, for the third song, the opening act would be performing the Oaks' latest hit song. First of all, doing something made famous by the headliner is the cardinal sin for an opening act...and here they were doing a ho-hum job of it at that. While we as the audience are just lapping it up.

The song wasn't half over when the Oaks came tromping out onto the stage and joined in performing it... as if to say, "Hey, if this song is going to be done, it's going to be done RIGHT!" Then lead singer Joe Bonsall takes the microphone and says, "OK. We've been had."

Like I said, this seems pale in comparison to the other hilarious pranks on this thread. But the Oaks laughed.

When I was doing my apprentiship had loads of pranks pulled on me, and I must admit most of them where amusing.

Ranging from welding my steel toe hap boots to my tool box :) , to being asked to go get a sky hooks from the stores :) and had been left in a forklift cage outside about 80ft up after replacing an outside light for 5 hours. to name a few ;)

Things only went bad when other people started joining in.

On my last day working there, some one I didnt really get on with, went outside and took the alloys off my new car ( 2 weeks old ) when I initially found what happened I was all smiles and joking about it. That was until I went to the security office and saw the video of who done it. I stormed over to him and gave him 5 mins to put them back on before I called the police. That should have been all to it, but unfortunatly for him someone moved the wheels from where he had put them.

Was another time when we went out for a stag do, the groom ended hand cuffed under a pier at the seafront. Boy was he pissed that night and the following morning when we went and got him an hour before the wedding ;)

As was said above aslong as the person is a friend and will find funny a good prank can be fun.

Chloe

This is more of a gag than a prank, I pulled it a few times in the past. Maybe you all could try it if your brave enough. I always wear Molicares, well mostly. Me and the Misses like to go out now and then to meet friends for drinks and Karoke. So here's how it goes.

After about two to three drinks, everbody starts having to go to the bathroom, then more frequently as many of you should know. It starts getting to the point that every drink or so you gotta go to the restroom. Then I will wait just a bit more and stand. I annonce I'm just tired of drinking to have to wizz it out right out again.

My molicares sit just below my jeans with a quick motion I reach into my belt line, insuring that I have snagged the waistband of my diapers as well. With my free hand I thumb the bottle of beer and shove the neck down my pants and release the contents into my pants (Diaper).

You would be amazed at how people respond. They think I'm the best magician ever. Boy is that beer cold but the look on peoples faces is priceless. They can't figure out why my pants aren't soaked..If they only knew that they were! :lol::beer:

I only put on two shows a night, not that my Molicares can't take more..just cause I don't wanna waste my beer!

Thanks for your opinion Baby Mommy. I think what most people are over-looking on this thread, is that we know the people we are pulling pranks on, and generally know how they will react. Some could seem vicious to an outsider but, as is the case with mine, the prankee is more than capable of returning the favor. :bash:

I haven't pulled any pranks in forever. I know I have better ones but I think my favorite though, was mixing a laxative in my older brothers drink. He drank it and I told him a few weeks later and he was like "man, that's why I had the Sh--- that day." Actually, quite a few of my pranks involve laxatives... well a lot of them would better be categorized as revenge than a prank though.

Actually I had an extremely mean prank played on me. Me and two of my friends made a bet to go through the entire day without cussing. If we screwed up and cussed we had to put a diaper on, put a pacifier in our mouth and take a picture and then post the picture up on Myspace. I wonder whose idea that was? :whistling: By the time the day was over, all three of us had cussed, so we all put on a diaper, put a pacifier in our mouths and posted the pics we took of ourselves on Myspace as the default pic. All three of us worked at the same place at the time and 2 of our coworkers blew the pics up of us and printed them out and posted them all over our place of business where customers could see. Needless to say we were pissed... we certainly didn't find it amusing to come to work and see our diaper pics posted everywhere. :glare: