LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Riddle Wrapped In An Enigma

I started this journey twenty odd years ago when I wrote some truly stupid stories to satisfy my budding curiosity about diapers and ABDL in general. I've grown as a writer and come up with several things I'm very proud of, but laziness and the purge cycle of this fetish have squandered that forward momentum and now I find myself hitting the reset button on my career once again. Without the names that carry recognition and past successes, I feel freer to explore new ideas and concepts without being burdened by feelings that what I'm doing now might tarnish whatever perceived legacy I might think I had. In truth, I'm content to just be another name in the sea of creativity, able to write things that interest me as I navigate the next phase of my life.

I don't really know what I want this time around, friendship seems weird as I'm not very outgoing when it comes to my personal life, I guess I'd like to write something that people enjoy and maybe see some of that old glory return, or maybe I'm just a conceited bag of dicks that needs the praise of strangers to feel accomplished.

I'm weird but honest, and that probably counts for something, right?

Welcome to the site. You might be, being a bite to hard on yourself. I think, we all do this at one time or another though. You seem to be in touch with your feelings. This is a good thing, and wanting some validation is not a crime either. There’s lots of peaks and valleys in things, especially with in this realm. The trick, if you want to call it that, is learning to coast through it all. Just let it happen, and be what it is. Write what you like, and how you feel, it’s not a contest. I always say, relax, have fun, and enjoy! We all deserve it, don’t we? 

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Welcome to the site. You might be, being a bite to hard on yourself. I think, we all do this at one time or another though. You seem to be in touch with your feelings. This is a good thing, and wanting some validation is not a crime either. There’s lots of peaks and valleys in things, especially with in this realm. The trick, if you want to call it that, is learning to coast through it all. Just let it happen, and be what it is. Write what you like, and how you feel, it’s not a contest. I always say, relax, have fun, and enjoy! We all deserve it, don’t we? 

I agree Bill! Sharing what your write is rewarding because you get to see how what you do can positively impact others by connecting with them.

Welcome to the site and I think you'll find a supportive community of avid readers here.

• Like 1