LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step mommy pvt Kaylaindiapers

The baby made another tantrum. Without words, I slapped her on cheek.

"Oh babygirly. do you like to complicate everything. Right?" - Strictly I say, while James was crying quietly rubbing his red cheek...

I grab the baby's nose and make her look straight, when James begins to choke with a lack of air. I put a full spoon of baby cereal's in his mouth and stick his face up, so that cereal's flows into his throat.

"You can't joke with me. It's time to remember. And this is your new diet. You will eat only baby cereals, baby foods and other food for newborns, which mommy find suitable for your, baby. Bacon is definitely not on this list. Bacon for adults peoples. You babygirl now and you'll have a bad tummy if you get bacon. Now open your mouth obediently, or I repeat the procedure and feed you all this anyway, and then you get spanks from me, for your bad behavior. Babygirly Jeimy"

“Ow!” He yelped as he was shocked she slapped him.. I will get her back! He thinks but before he can think of anything else stunned from the slap she grabs him and holds his nose! “ mpphh mpphh!” He said as he tried to keep his mouth closed but gasping for air he had no choice to open. He swallowed the first bite and with the warning of her continuing to feed him like that he allowed her to feed him.. James opened and made faces but he ate his baby cereal.. “I need a drink!” He whined wanting to wash it down and get that taste out of his mouth! 

I smiled when, after my threats, James's lips trembled and opened and I'm load a full spoon of baby cereal's, into his mouth.

"How good my babygirl eats." - cooed me I hold a bottle giving a little drink formula's from baby bottle.

"Well then, let's take a few more spoons. Looook! Wroomm!!! This plane!!! Open the hangar" I smile and make silly faces and sounds, that adults make when feeding newborns.

At the end of feeding, James's entire face was in baby's cereal's. Cheeks, lips, chin, and even nose.

James nearly gagged on the milk when he realized it wasn’t milk!” Please I’m sorry I’ll be better I don’t wanna be a baby I’m a man!” He yelled with his mouth full as she shoved more and more in.  He could smell it and taste and feel it he wanted to cry but then she would be happy cause then he would prove to his hot sexy step mommy that he’s a baby! 

I'm with smile, skiped James's complaints.  "You look at yourself. How can you say that you are not a baby, much less a man. You are sitting in a highchair. Dressed in a pink dress and pink di-di. You wet your diapers. What an adult you are. You babygirly now and stop these conversations, until your mom gets angry." - cooed me and take wet wipes for babies and gently, motherly wipe his dirty face. Then I give him, in hands, bottle.

"Babygirly, while mommy has her breakfast. You have to drink this whole bottle. It's really not milk, it's baby formula, "Similac." Heard about it? In infancy, your own mother fed you with it. It's time to remember his taste . If you again will be drink it. Drink the whole bottle, then mommy will do something for you. It's a surprise. You should hold the bottle with both hands. Let's drink it."

I sit down at the table next to the highchair and slowly eat scrambled eggs with bacon and tomatoes and drink coffee, with a smile looking at James.

James knew when to stop he knew his step mommy was strict and wouldn’t put up with not being listened too!  All I have to do is get through today and tomorrow I’ll be at school and I’ll see my girl Britney and things will be a lot better! He thinks to himself as he takes the bottle and began a drinking he makes faces as he’s not used to drinking baby formula.. Surprise what’s she talking about he thinks as he finishes the gross bottle.. He looks at his mommy as she seems so happy and he watches jealousy as she eats a real breakfast! 

"Don't look at my food. You can't this food. This for adult. You baby and you eat baby's food." - I'm finish my last toast and finish drinking coffee and, with a smile, see James finish drinking his bottle with formula. I put all the dirty dishes in the dishwasher.

"You ate all your breakfast and drank a bottle, and the promised surprise awaits you." - I say with a mysterious smile. I go to my room and bring a manicure kit and a light-pink sequin nail polish. - "Your first baby's manicure. Mommy will make your nails completely girlish" - I'm sit on stool against my baby and take one of the mittens, off James's hand and open the kit and take out a nail file and start working on James's nails.. Removing burrs from nails, and forming nails in cute tiny circles. Then I open the bottle of nail polish and start painting James's nails.

"My babygirly will be the most beautiful babygirly in kindergarten. See how beautiful your hand now. " - cooed me and turning James hand in the light and admire how his new light pink nails sparkle in the light - "Now I'm need to do the same procedure with your second hand.."

Once his bottle was done he watched as she took his stuff away and he was ready to get down but she smiled saying something about a surprise.. Maybe she’ll come back in her lingerie teasing me! He thought to himself. James was in shock when he saw what she intended to do!  “No you can’t do that I— i don’t want my nails done!” He cried as this was just another step down the road of his new babyhood but this time it was a different trip as it was a babygirl babyhood! James could do nothing but sit there as he was stuck he couldn’t do anything and if he was bad she’d spank him.. “kindergarten I’m going to school tomorrow!” He cried.. He looked at his nails when she was done he truly looked like a girl now! 

I'm finish manicuring James on his second hand and now my baby had hands, decorated with pretty pink nails that shone beautifully.

"My second surprise is for you .. While you have nap-time, baby-Jaime, I'm called in your school, principal's. At the moment, at my request, they are preparing documents for your expulsion. Tomorrow we will go to school for the last time.. To sign the application and pick up the paper. Then you will go to kindergarten, in manger group for very young babies. This place is much more suitable for a baby, like you. My friend is the head of the kindergarten and she agreed to accept you. Now the procedures are finished. Kiss mommy.. Childish drooling kiss. For your new nails and you can play." - I'm say it and set my cheek for a kiss.

James looked at his nails he was so mad but he could’t do anything! “You can’t do this to me this is bull shit!” He yelled kicking his feet.. “I’m not going!” He said throwing a tantrum kicking his feet and slamming his Newly painted nails.. He was now crying real tears his step mommy had fully reduced him to a cry baby.. 

"I have warned you repeatedly, babygirl. I have had enough of your tantrums." - I'm hissed viciously.

I quit James from the highchair and grab his hand and neck, and drag to the bathroom. In bathroom I'm up his on the neck and squeeze painfully.

When James opens his mouth, I take a bar of soap and start soaping his mouth, and say with angry - "Such disgusting words should not come from this beautiful mouth babygirl's."

After I soaped his tongue, I put a piece of soap in his mouth and held the soap for about 5 minutes. Then I pull the soap out of his mouth.

"I'm forbid you to wash your mouth. Let the taste of soap remind you of how to behave with mommy's. Now apologize to me with baby's tone's and vocies and give me drooling kiss on the cheek for your manicure."

“No no please I’m sorry!” He cried as he was roughly dragged to the bathroom.. He moved his head back and forth as she had a firm grip on him and began literally washing his mouth like she was washing a cup he was gagging and pleading but he could do nothing.. He was happy when it was over but then she did something else.. “Mphhh!” He squirmed and cried as he was made to suck on the soap that was in his mouth!  Once the soap was removed he dutifully did as he was told.. “I’m sorry mommy.”’he said crying gagging trying to get that taste out of his mouth.. He crawled up to her and kissed her check slobbery.. “Mommy Can I have a drink?” He asked still crying 

After drooling kiss babygirl's, my heart has pity. “Well, well. So be it. I accept your apologies. But next time I will not be so merciful" - I said. I draw a little water into a glass - “Here, wash your mouth from soap” and I motherly kissed James on the cheek.

I put babygirly's in mouth pacifier: "And now my sweetie, crawl into the living room. Crawl to see for me, your wonderful nails. Let this time for play with toys, my little one girly.

James is grateful for the water as he swishes it around.. He doesn’t fight or argue as she presents the pacifier to his lips.. This sucks he thinks to himself as he begins crawling into the front room. On the way there he wets his diaper knowing she won’t let him go to the bathroom no point in asking.. 

I crossed my arms over my chest and watched with a smile, as the baby crawled and the light reflected from her manicured nails.

Her short dress constantly lifted up and I'm saw how her diapered bottom, was swinging ridiculously from side to side. I'm accompany her to the living room and notice that the inscription on the diaper, has disappeared. When the baby and I'm arrived in the living room, I'm checked her diaper, with two fingers and found it wet.

"Well done babygirly, how do you wet the diapers well. I won’t change your di-di yet. They are good diapers and they absorb a lot your pee-pee, Therefore, I'm will wait until you completely use di-di. You understand what I'm mean. Besides that you have to get used to being in wet diapers. this is the second reason" - kindly cooed me and light stroked diapered ass baby-Jamei.

I'm take the baby by the armpit and keeping her, on the soft floor of playpen's. I'm give her dolly with dress and pull-up's...

"Now you will play with the doll, like a good babygirly. Look what a good doll I bought for you. Even she is like your older sister. She is in pull-ups, and you are in diapers. You have to put her to sleep. Shake her in her arms, then lay it on the floor and cover it with a soft blanket. Wake up your maternal instinct."

James wasn’t happy when she wasn’t going to change him right away.. “Wh- what why not I’m wet you should change me!l he whined.. Oh no does she expect me to shit myself! He thought as she said he would have to use his diaper He blushed bright red as she patted his diaper and it seemed she paid close attention to his ass.. He wanted to run and hide.. “I’m not a girl i don’t have a maternal side!” He cried as he was getting mad again and it made it worse that the stupid doll was in pull ups while he was in a diaper and a wet one at that! 

I bowed over the playpen's board and grabbed babygirly by the back of the head and pulled her face to mine and whispered roughly. "Babygirly, I'm trying to be good with you. No need to upset mommy. You have already seen, what happens, when you try to fight me.  I'm will be change your di-di, when you do poopy too and now take your dolly and care after her, as I'm said. Do you understand?"

I'm let go head of the little girl’s nape I give in his mouth pacifier - "Enough talk. Suck your binky and get down to deal's" - I'm stood near the playpen’s, with my arms crossed on chest and I said sternly: "Take your dolly in your hands, cradle her for 10 minutes on the bend of the elbow, singing lullaby, then gently lay it on the floor and cover it with a blanket. I'm sure you have a maternal instinct, he’s just still sleeping, but I’ll help wake him up. "

James yelps as she grabs him.. He hated being scolded he was so mad that she wasn’t going to change him until he pooped in his diaper.. He was glad once she let go of him he didn’t cry fight or argue when she put his pacifier in.. James rolled his eyes and did as she told him too it did make him mad to see the doll was wearing pull ups while he www wearing diapers! 

I'm watch James play with his doll, smiled and take a picture on phone. "You play so cute with your doll, babygirly. Just like a real little one girly. Look this." - cooed me and showing James's a photo, where he plays with a doll.

"Are you really a sweet girl's? Your friends will be happy if, I'm send them this photo. I'm heard you have a girlfriend? May I'm call her as your babysitter's. I'm will think about this idea."

"Good, I'm will sit on the sofa and while you play with other toys" and I'm bring into playpen's, toys for babies under 3 years old: rattles and plushed animals. "Play babygirl. Cry, if your will be poopy in di-di. mind you. I'm will give you enema, if in half an hour you don’t pooped your diapers" and I'm move away from playpen's.

James looks at the picture and frowns.. “No please don’t show that to them please NO no Britney can’t see me like this!” He cries behind his pacifier.. He looks at the toys she dumped in.. “I’ll be fine please no enema!” He begs as he watches her go back to the couch.. She can’t have Britney come over that would be a disaster! He thinks as he puts his doll down for a nap while doing so he catches a glimpse of his pretty nails!  This sucks!! He things as he groans as he can’t figure out how all this happened! 

I sit on the sofa and read a magazine for mothers on raising infants and shout to my baby: "Baby, start play with your rattle. Take it, lie on your back and start shaking, and making silly babble baby talk, moving your legs in the air. Let your inner baby go, babygirlyand  I'm sure this will help you use the diaper fully. "

James shook his rattle several times he did as he was told laying on his back and shaking the rattle some more! This sucks she expects me to crap my diaper! He thought to himself thinking how he wasn’t going to be in school anymore and wondering what Britney would say if she saw him like this! 

"No, you're not doing well, come on mommy will help you play." I take the rattle from his hands and start to shake continuously in front of his face, when James tries to grab the rattle, I abruptly take it away.

"Babygirly-Jamei's funny? Give mommy a smile. Here suck the pacifier and don’t think about anything, mommy loved your " - cooed me

James didn’t wanna play but he knew he had no choice so he would try to grab it and she would pull it away and coo and smile at him.. She was playing keep away from the baby and the game seemed like it would never end!