LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step mommy pvt Kaylaindiapers

James was seventeen 5’6 135 black hair brown eyes not a bad looking guy . One event that happened tonight may have changed his life forever! He still can’t believe how it happened.. He laid in bed thinking about it.. Dinner was over and his step mom had watched her nephew earlier in the day so there were baby things in the house, a rattle, a pacifier and in the fridge a baby bottle.. James scratched his head replaying the night in his head, he opened the fridge to get a Diet Coke and he saw the baby bottle and he took a drink! He had no idea why he did it but the worst thing that happened was his step mom busted him! She wasn’t much older then him as dad liked them young, but she really put her foot down when she saw him drinking a baby bottle she sent him to bed and now tomorrow was the big talk! He laid there thinking what was going to happen what was she going to say better yet what was he going to say... After awhile he played on his phone to try to distract himself and soon he’d go to sleep and this night would be one of the longest in his life... 

I'm Anastasia Cruz.

I'm 25 years old.

I'm a blonde little 5 "2 tall with beautiful green eyes, with a good breast of 36С size.

I'm very smart and powerful and I love to push for mine. A few months ago, I successfully married a widowed rich man. He's the CEO of an oil company. He is almost always on business trips and a widow appears God forbid once 2 a month. All this time, I can dispose of his rich house. There's one nuisance. James. This is his son from his first marriage.

I didn't like him right away. And since his father was always on the road, I could always do whatever I wanted with him.

I had a nephew, but I didn't have children and I wasn't going to ruin my body with bereavement.
I trained on my nephew, to look after the baby, and myself in secret built one of the numerous rooms of the mansion in nursery..

And one day I made a trap and put a baby bottle with his diet cola.
There was a cola in the bottle, too, and there was a strong diuretic in it. I knew James was taking drinks without even looking at them.

And here I saw with a smile that he drank a cola from a baby bottle.

"The bird got caught in trap. There's a big and wet surprise waiting for him this morning. "

James finally fell asleep after he was watching shows about shows about sharks and scuba diving he was having fun in the water it was a great dream! Unfortunately for him he had no idea what his step mom had done to him! “What the hell!” He wakes up in a pool of his own piss... James quickly looks around he hoped he didn’t wake up his step mom what would she think if she saw I had an accident! He thought to himself.. I’m f’n seventeen I should’t be having accidents! He felt like crying but first he had to fix his bed and get out of three wet clothes and fast! 

In the morning, I got up early with a phone ready in my hands.
I hear at his door as he moves in his bed and suddenly screams and at this point I break out with my phone in my hands and click his wet bed and his through wet boxers. Now I have the means to blackmailed..

'I see your morning is not the kindest today 'with a smile I say looking at his wet sheets -' what can you tell me? '.

James went into his bathroom to wash off before he cleaned his bed so the wet spot with the wet sheets were still on the bed.. I can’t believe this! He thinks to himself as he finishes cleaning up.. “what are you doing!l he cried as before him stood his step mom .. “Um you Ne— need t— to go!” He said stuttering nervously wanting the ground to swallow him up! 

I touch his wet bed James's, with my hand - "I see that you wet your bed. And no excuses are needed."

I continued - "You know that I do not like you, but now everything will change. I did not tell you, but I want a baby, but I do not want pregnancy. From what I see now, I understand that your bladder is like a baby and your behavior also like a little one. And since you are behaving like a baby, I will treat you like a little one. "

Having said that, I walked close to James and gently rubbed his hair on his head.

James stands there with his jaw dropped as his step mom touched his wet bed.. “Look I- I don’t know wh— what happened!” He stuttered nervously.. He was still trying to understand what she just said.. “B— baby I—I- I’m not going to be a baby!” He whined as she messed his hair up like adults do to little kids.. 

I rough grab his ear, show him a photo on my smartphone, and whisper cold - "If you don 't want those photos on your social Facebook page and on your college website and your life turns to hell, or you 'll do whatever I tell you. It is clear, baby?"

I 'm dragging James on the ear, to the bathroom. "And now undress. My babygirly needs a bathy, after she made pee-pee in bed "

“Awe!” He cries as he’s pulled across the room! “No n- no you can’t show that to anyone!” He cries scared that she might truly put that on his social media sites!  What will Britney think! He thinks to himself as he can’t imagine what his hot sexy girlfriend think about this or do! “Yes but I’m not a baby I’m damn sure not a baby girl!” He whined as he’s dragged into the bathroom.. 

"You're out of luck, because I always wanted a baby, and that my baby was a girl. Therefore, it doesn’t matter who you are. A girl or not. Now you are babygirly." I said, dragging James. 

Now we are in the bathroom...

Then, bringing my face closer, to his red ear's, and menacing hissed: - “Now. Undressed to naked. To naked it means and your underwear too, otherwise you will really regret it ...” and me, slap him on the ass hard, to prove my words, that I’m not joking.

James is stunned he’s never seen his step mom like this before how can she do this! He thinks as he’s frozen in place thinking about the pictures she had on her phone! He kept thinking about what his friends or his girlfriend would think.. “Owe!”’ He yelped as the hard smack to his ass snapped him out of his day dream.. “ok ok damn!” He said rubbing his ass, figuring he had no way out he did as he was told.. Once he was undressed he covered himself embarrassingly being naked in front of his step mom! 

While James undressed. I poured warm water into the bathtub, added some “Mr. Bubble” foam, few little yellow rubber ducks.

When the bath was full. I turned to him and I see that James is standing, naked and covers his privat area with his hands. I slapped his palms several times, with the words: "Babies do not cover their bodies with their hands and you will no longer be."

"Look, you have friends they miss without a baby." - I said to James pointing to the ducks in the bath. Then I lifted him in my arms and lowered him into the water.

"This time for bathy, baby" cooed me, motherly putting on a special pink sponge for babies in my arm39255dab485ba2e5e6a813db5b14.thumb.jpeg.fc671407af41fa3f3622a5ad9bcf02df.jpeg

“You can’t do this!” He cried as things were spinning out of control as his step mom has gone out of her mind! “Owe owe!” He whined as his hands were smacked in rapid fashion. This can’t be happening! He thinks to himself as he watches the tub fill with bubbles! James sat there in shock as she was going to give him a bath! I have to get her phone somehow so I can delete those pictures.. He thinks as she leans over turning the faucet off as she does so he gets a good look at her white lacy bra.. Damn she’s hot! 

I put on a plastic spray apron and pour liquid soap, with a floral aroma, on the sponge and start washing James's body from head to toe without missing a single piece.

He's trying to bother me again. But 5 slaps on its wet bottom and resistance are stopped. "Babygirly don't bother mommy to bathe you" Washed especially carefully his small wee-wee and testicles, a cleft between the buttocks. And even his feet and between his toes.

"My babygirly will be the cleanest and sweetest smell," I cooed

James not having any choice sits there and let her wash him, a couple times he tried doing things himself only to be rewarded with a few slaps on his bottom cause it was wet seemed like it hurt even more... He couldn’t help but groan a little as she washed his manhood.. “Pl— please I—I’m not a baby and definitely not a Girl!” He yelled as this has gone to far and he knew he had to do something! He was thinking up ideas but none seems logical.. “I’m not a baby girl!l he whined as he wasn’t going to let her get away with calling him that!  His male ego was big!! 

I do not pay attention to the screams of James. I'm finishing bathing. Last thing, washing his head.

Then I wrapped James with my head in a Big pink towel with little mermaid Ariel  and kneading his body. 

I leave his skin slightly moist.

“Lie here,” I ordered strictly. And began to rummage through the lockers, until me found what was looking for. Depilation cream.

"Look. This is for you. You have too much body hair, baby. Little babygirly without those nasty hair and always so soft. And you will." - I'm said and began to approach James specially reading the instructions:

"-Apply on a wet body;

- wait 10 minutes;

- rinse off the cream with water or clean with napkins. Get ready babygirly. " - I said, unscrewing the lid..

“Can’t we talk about this it was an accident I must’ve drank too much or something!” He wasn’t sure what happened.. Once he was dried off he stayed there watching her looking around for something in the drawers.. “Wh- what n— no you can’t be serious!” He cried as he didn’t wanna lose his hair his maturity! James shot daggers glaring at her.. “I’m not a babygirl!” 

"I can no longer trust you. Pretty talk. If you’ve already wet your bed, you can do it again. You’re many years old and people at your age do not urinate in bed. Now you are a babygirl and you can and will urinate anytime, anywhere, because wety in bed that  baby's are natura. " - I said this and, without listening to James's objections, generously applied the cream from neck to toe, I spent special time on his armpits and his overgrown privat area's.

After 10 minutes, I took a disposable towel and thoroughly wiped the cream from his body. With a smile, I watched his hair go away with the cream leaving bare patches.

After 5 minutes, James sat on the bathroom floor completely naked, without a single hair of his maturing, except those on his head. "Well now you're ready to get dressed." - I cooed, tickling smooth, hairless body James's.

James hated how she scolded him and talked baby talk she would turn it off and on..”No don’t put that stuff on me!” He cried once it was on he helplessly watch it do it’s job removing his hair... “It was an accident I don’t deserve to be treated like a baby much less a baby girl!” He cried as he was mad and now his hair was gone just like his teenage life! 

I silently take out my phone and take another photo of James. A photo of his naked, hairless body. Then, again I wrap his in a large pink towel and carry upstairs, to the room that I arranged.

It was a room for a babygirl.

The whole room was a pale pink. There was a thick pink fluffy carpet on the floor, so large that it occupied almost the entire floor of a really large room. Near one of the walls was a large crib, painted in white and pink with mobile. Next to the crib was a highchair for feeding. Almost in the middle of the room there was also a rocking cradle under which a rattle hung. On the other wall was a large changing table, with shelves under it.

On the shelves were piles of diapers, a pair of packs of wet wipes, a lot of creams and oils for babies, powders, almost all had the inscription “Johnson’s Baby”.

Near the opposite wall was a huge baby's wardrobe, all the same pink in color and a white sofa. The windows were covered with pale pink curtains made of silk. The room was full of soft toys, mainly bunnies and cubs.

"You see babygirly? All this is for you. I already have a bunch of your photos. If you continue to resist, then I will send it all to the Internet. I'm not joking." cooed me, laying James on a changing table.

James entered the room and his jaw dropped it was a baby girls nursery with everything once can imagine.. He looked around seeing the crib, highchair playpen ect.. “No you can’t be serious I’m not a ba-baby pl— I’m a guy not a girl!” He cried as he realized he was screwed! She had Pictures and he didn’t think there was a thing he could do.. He laid there on the changing table hoping his girlfriend would never see him like this! 

I'm tired of James's behavior. I turned him on his stomach, on the changing table, and began to slap his naked ass.

I will not stop until you say: "Forgive me mom. I will be obedient babygirl's.

"From my slaps, the bottom of James has already begun to turn pink.

“Owe owe pl-please!l he cried as blow after blow landed on his wet bottom and it stung like hornets were stinging his ass! After several swats he finally said what he was supposed to with tears in his eyes! “Forgive me mom I’ll be a good baby girl!” 

I heard James say that I wanted to hear and stop flogging, leaving his bottom very red.

"That's better. Now, pain on bottom, will tell you who you are." I take the oil for the newborn'sulei-pentru-copii-viantic-baby.thumb.png.a6e6a0c46e85475882829338c231585f.png from the shelf and pouring a little on my palm, began to rub the oil along the bottom of the baby and on his private area. "Now mommy will process her cute babygirly and everything will be fine. What little pod you have and the testicles are like peas. My clitoris is bigger than your penis. I won’t call him that anymore. Now we will call him pussy." cooed me commenting my activity.

James was so embarrassed as she made fun of his manhood... “Just go and get this over with!” As he was fit to be tied he was so mad! How the hell am I going to get out of here! He thought as the oil was runner in..