LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step mommy pvt Kaylaindiapers

I sighed and got off the sofa.

"I'm tired of repeating that you are now a babygirl. And this is yours now and the future, but you persistently repeat that you are not a girl.. Well, I have to teach a lesson."

I take the baby from playpen's and lay her on my lap, ass in the air. I lift her dress and lower diaper, exposing James's ass.

"Now I will start to spank you. I will spank you so many times, until you feel that you have enough. After that, after each slap, you should say "I AM A BABYGIRL." When I hear 10 such phrases, I’ll stop spanking you, if you don’t say that, then spanking will last a very long time.."

I begin hard spank ass baby's and after the first blows, James's ass is already turning pink.

"Remember that I want to hear from you 10 times the phrase" I'm a babygirl ... "

James was surprised she was going to spank him., “No please you can’t do this I’m not a baby!” He cried after the fifth swat it began to sting.. “Ok ok I’m a baby girl I’m a baby girl!” He cried hoping the spanking would end! 

I heard what I wanted and stop spanking. I take off the dress from the baby and leave it only in a pink diaper, booties and mittens. "Babies love to be practically naked and you get used to it too." I spoke and put James's, back in the playpen on his stomach, giving him a rubber ring for teeth700-nw.jpg.e71cca055d09837ea29b4456b7e48b7c.jpg

"Lie here and gnaw this ring. If I hear from you again," I am not a babygirl" or  "I am not a baby ", then I will wash your mouth with soap and leave you with a bar of soap in your mouth for 15 minutes. Okay? I am now having fun with with your ring and get used to a new infant life. In an hour, the time will come for daytime nap-time's. "

“Please can I have some clothes!” He cried he didn’t wanna wear a dress but he didn’t wanna just be in a diaper either! James laid on his stomach he wasn’t going to say another word he didn’t want his mouth washed out he laid there slobbering on the teething ring like she wanted him too! “Ok.” He said not thinking he could say much more.. 

A few minutes later I went to the playpen and took another photo of how half-naked James, nibbles a rubber ring for babies and has a very drooling face.

I leaf through my collection photos, already taken, smiling and commenting: “I already have photos for the whole photoalbum. Okay, it's time to check your diaper.” - I said I put two fingers in the diaper, I find it wet.. the diuretic works fine.

"Babygirly will be pee-pee?" cooed me.

“Well you wasn’t going to let me go!” He whined as his diaper was wet and he found it weird peeing on his stomach he hated being on his stomach he felt just like a infant.. I guess that’s what she wanting me to be.. He thought as she cooed at him knowing soon she would be changing his diaper! 

"Babygirly you can forget about toilet. Toilet now on you, always. You will soon get used to dirty your di-di, without even thinking about it, like all the other babies. Maybe in a few years I will let you go to potty, but it will not be very soon. Well, now it's time to give you the first diaper shift," - I cooed, stroking my hand with James’s wet and sagging diaper.

I pick up the baby from playpen's and carry her, to the changing table and prepare the diaper change accessories. "Now mommy, will make you feel dry and comfortable again."

James just frowns as this is all too much but he was in no position to argue.. As he Laid there ready for his first diaper change he thought least tomorrow is school and she can’t make wear a diaper to school!  I’ll have time to think of something tomorrow have to find away out of this! I’m not a baby and I’m not a girl! He screams in his head. “Great!” He says like a smart ass. 

I put James's in  mouth, pacifier: "Here you have fun with binky, while mommy puts you in dry di-di," - I said with a smile. Then I tore velure on James's hips and gently pulled out a wet diaper, and threw it into a ball, threw it in the trash.

Then with a wet wipe, I wipe off the pee-pee, privat area, his little penis, tasticles and James's bottom.

I take out a new pink diaper, with a beautiful inscription "PRINCESS." I lift James, by the ankle and lay a diaper under him and lower babygirly's ass on diaper.

I generously pour baby powder to James on the pubis and the bottom, and finally close the diaper, fixing his dents. "Now my princess, it smells so sweet and clean again" - cooed me.

Then I take out a sleepsuit for babygirl, pink color1303265140__57.thumb.jpeg.377a243179b5c7d9fcd205fbf4de5064.jpeg and show to James. "You have to take a nap. You will sleep either in this or only in your cute diaper. Choose."

James laid there sucking his pacifier as his step mommy changed his diaper! He couldn’t believe this was happening to him but he felt the cool wet wipe as she cleaned his bottom then she unfolded the diaper putting it underneath his bottom, he groaned as he saw the pink diaper! Damn she’s going to convince me I’m a baby girl he thought to himself as she pulled the diaper up tightly between his legs taping it into place.. He looked at the sleeper and didn’t like it.. “I guess no sleeper.” 

"Well. If you don't sleep in this. Then you'll sleep like a newborn. On the stomach, in one diaper and in mittens and booties. "
I'm put away the sleeper.

Then I pick up the babygirl with a changing table and put her in the crib.

And I put James to bed on her stomach like a newborn baby.

I take out plastic, transparent belts and attach them to the baby in the chest area so that she can't roll over, and covering with pink, soft blanket, with Hello Kitty.

I correct the paci in the baby's mouth and turn on the mobil over the crib, and soft music begins to play.

I twist the curtains, plunging the room into a twilight and tuning the baby monitor.
"This nap-time for baby. Sweet dreams my babygirl "and leaving from  nursery

James don’t know what to say as she straps him down.  “Why a newborn I’ll be good please!” He cries as his pacifier is placed in his mouth the mobile is turned on and she leaves as his room is dark. Damn it this has gone too far! He tries to move around but he can’t after several attempts he falls asleep.  

I listen to my baby’s sniffing in the baby monitor. My baby sleeping.

I make a baby bottle of warm milk and quietly sneak into the nursery.

I carefully, so as not to wake up, remove the pacifier from the baby’s mouth and change it to nipple from bottle and the baby continues to sleep, unconsciously drinking a full bottle of milk.

I put the paci back in her mouth and leave with a smile. "When babygirly wakes up, she will have a very wet diaper," I smile to myself

The new baby slept for about a hour or so and he had all kinds of dreams.. He dreamed about his girlfriend and he dreamed about his friends and the day he was an adult.. His dreams turned into nightmares as in the dreams everyone treated him like a baby! Once he woke up he noticed his diaper was wet.. 

While the baby was sleeping, I called in his school, principal's, and reported about a strong psychological blow had occurred to James, due to which his mind regressed and he, would not go to school anymore. I informed principal's that I want to collect all his documents.

After a call to school. I found a good daycare and filled out an online application. The head of this daycare is my close friend and after I filled out the application, I called her and explained the situation. She said that it would not be a big problem to take my babygirl's into daycare.

I was glad that this news and decided later to please James. My surprise forbabygirl ready.

I heard the sounds of movement in the baby monitor and went to check the baby. James was no sleeping in crib. He lying on stomach in wet diapers.

"Well, what are you already pee-pee in di-di?" - cooed me stroking a wet and saggy diaper - "If you want me to change it, you should cry, like a baby and without any adult words."

James woke up and realized he was wet he had no idea that his new mommy our stuff in his bottle.. He laid there unable to get up cause he was strapped down he was so mad then when he herd here come in he still couldn’t move.. “Quit no I— I can’t do that!” He cried he wasn’t going to cry like a baby! 

"Good babygirly. Then I won’t change you. A crying newborn babies - means a wet diaper, if you don’t cry, then you are dry. Let's see what you will do in an hour, lie on your stomach still my sweet. I will listen to baby monitor as soon as I hear your newborn baby's cry, then I’ll come to change your di-di. For now, I’ll go have breakfast." - cooed me and put baby in mouth paci, leave from nursery.

James laid there as he couldn’t move cause his hands were useless with the mittens and she had him strapped down! She’s lost her damn mind! He thinks as he does everything to move around but nothings happening!  I just hope Brittney don’t see me like this.  After twenty minutes or so his diaper become uncomfortable and laying on his stomach was uncomfortable. I need to be changed a fresh diaper would be better then this white one and I can move around. He thought to himself. Ok here goes nothing!  “Wa wa wa wa!” He cried trying to get her attention. 

I am leaving the kitchen and preparing breakfast. Bacon, cheese and coffee toasts for me. And for my baby a plate with liquid baby cereal's.

Finally, I hear baby's crying James's in baby monitor's and return to the nursery and bending over the side of the crib. 

Tear on cheek James and he crying with baby's tone with paci. I'm untie the baby and lifting his up in my arms and carry his to the changing table. Shaking and stroking my babygirl's on the head, calming like a newborn.

"Calm baby. Shhhhhh. Now mommy will change your wet di-di, my sweet one." cooed me.

I put the baby on the changing table and put a pink pacifier in James's mouth. I take out a fresh pink diaper, powder and diaper rash cream and start to remove the sleepsuit.

James lays there on the changing table sucking his pink pacifier thinking tomorrow he’ll be in school and he’ll see Britney and his life will be back to normal. He hears the tapes of his diaper being ripped apart and blushing as his new mommy coos to him, looking at his pink wet diaper and the fresh pink diaper waiting for him! Nothing is normal about this he thinks to himself. He starts to get hungry as he smells the bacon! Good that’s one thing to look forward to after this embarrassing diaper change. 

I'm take off the sleepsuit from the baby and neatly folded it, put it in the closet. Next, unfastening the velcro very wet diaper,'s I throw it in the trash.

Then I wipe the bottom of James and his privat area, from the urine.

"Owwwe babygirly have rash. Mommy will save you."  cooed me and apply a diaper rash cream to James, on the reddened areas of the skin.

Then I generously sprinkle baby powder and finally fasten the pink diaper with flowers and with a beautiful inscription "Princess."

Last thing, I take out a beautiful dressil_794xN.1296726064_31cb.thumb.jpg.c676605b526a72d0cde84b8babc04de8.jpg from the closet and put it on the baby. It is very short and barely covers the baby’s diaper.

“What a beautiful little princess you are, but something is missing. Oh, I understand ..” cooed me and combing the baby’s hair, I hook two red plastic hairpins with daisies on James’s hair.

“Admire yourself, what a beauty you are. Now the baby is ready to go for breakfast,” said the baby  and carried baby, to a large mirror.

Then I raise the baby in my arms and carry it out of the nursery, into the kitchen. For Breakfast.

James has a look of horror When he sees the dress.. “no please I’m not a baby and damn sure not a girl!” He cries.. Once it’s on he looks at it and notices how short it is his diaper is clearly visible.. “Please you can’t do this to me!” He cries as she puts clips in his hair.. When he’s finally dressed he’s forced to look in the mirror.. I don’t even recognize myself there’s a baby girl staring back at me! He thinks to himself 

I see the baby crying. But I bring her to the kitchen, for breakfast.

There, James is already waiting for a baby highchair adult-baby-high-chair-awesome-kids-high-chairs-buy-kids-high-chairs-line-at-best-prices-in-of-adult-baby-high-chair.jpg.d309f72ca4e033ec5f19e7db61fe13e2.jpg

I'm seat James on a highchair and fasten it with a tray, equipped with a special lock, that only I can open.

I bring a plate of baby's cereal'sBowlOfInfantCereal.thumb.jpg.38a8ae80bf11f0e8a731aed8e45ab0a4.jpg and put a baby bottle, full formula'sisolated-baby-bottle-milk-white-background-100458385.thumb.jpg.49c37bab55fe3cd9ee218075d008f85a.jpg next to it. I put on neck babygirl a pink bib, with the inscription “Mommy's babygirl” and sit on a stool in front of a highchair. I take a rubber spoon and cooing stirring porridge “Who is the hungry babygirly? Now my babygirl will do yuum-yuum, right? And her little tummy will be full. Now be smart and say,“ Aaa ” - cooed me and scoop up cereal's with a spoon and put it in James’s mouth.

“No no I want bacon not that shit!” He yells as he’s had enough of this baby shit!  Now he was stuck in the highchair and couldn’t get out until she wanted him too.. He looked as the baby cereal and the bottle and he began yelling!  “I’m not a baby I’m not a baby!” He cried kicking his feet as he really could’t so much more he squirmed in the highchair as he tried to dodge the spoon!