LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step mommy pvt Kaylaindiapers

I took out a pink diaper with hearts drawn on it, which disappeared when he wet.

I grabbed James by the ankles and lifted his ass and spread the diaper underneath. Then I sprinkled baby powderbaby-powder-lawsuit1.thumb.jpg.36957dbac92f70e948e60adff98bfb81.jpg on his bottom and dropped it onto the soft diaper. Then I sprinkled powder on his pubis saying: “Here it is snow, baby. You smell fery sweety.” Then I fixed the diaper on his hips. The diaper was so thick that it was very difficult for James to bring his legs together.

"Don't go anywhere. Take care of your friend." cooed I'm and give into his mouth pink pacifier with babygirl on shield9380-02.jpg.48d474f9b3386e9a351c28e9333facb1.jpg.

I went to the closet. "Let's see what my little one fashionista can wear." I said kindly sorting through things.

James laid there closing his eyes as he saw the diaper and he felt his legs being lifted the crinkle was so loud everyone would know he’s wearing a diaper! He was relieved that he’d never wear a diaper out in public.. He hated to admit it but the baby powder did smell good.. James looked at the pacifier but he opened accepting it knowing he had no choice.. Oh know dress me in all that girly stuff. He thought to himself, he desperately wanted to say something but he wasn’t going to give her the satisfaction and talk with the pacifier in cause it would make him sound like a baby learning to talk.. 

I finally chose clothes for my baby: a cute onesie of white color with princesses, a pink, short tutu, not hiding the diaper at all, a pair of mittens stuffed with cotton, so that James couldn’t grab anything and a pair of booties.

Taking things I went with them to the changing table. "Now my babygirl will be the cutest." - with a matherly smile, I say.

James lays there like a doll as his new mommy dresses him.. “I can’t wear any of this!” He whines behind his pacifier.. He watches as she puts his hands in mittens..James moves his fingers around.. “My hands are useless!” He whined as he still could’t believe this is happening.. 

I go to the changing table and put on my baby clothes that I picked up. I put mittens on my hands and secured them with ribbons, I did the same with booties, then I put him in a sitting position and put things on the onesie head.

Having ordered to raise my hands, I slipped them into my sleeves and extended them, fastened the onesie's buttons on the baby on the diaper, and finally I put on him a tutu.

"Oh, what a delightful babygirly you are, but something is missing .. Oh, I get it." cooed me. I took a hairpin with a large bow and combed James hair, attached a hairpin on top of his head. Then I carring baby-James in my arms and brought me to a large mirror. "Look. Who is this cute babygirly sitting with mommy on the arms?" I spoke kindly, and kissing the baby on the cheek, I took a selfie on phone.

James hated how she dressed him but he could’t figure out away to get out of this he had no plan!  He knew he was screwed if his girlfriend or his friends saw him like this he would never live it down! Once he got off the changing table he was upset how the diaper crinkled... He looked in the mirror and wanted to scream staring back at him was a baby girl! 

"Well then. Since our baby is now dressed, now is the time for eating. It's time to have breakfast." I said, and clutching James to me, I carried to the kitchen.

On the kitchen, was already installed highchair for my baby, with special cuffs. I seat the baby in a highchair and fasten James's arms and legs with cuffs and attach the tray.

"Now mommy will fill this cute tummy babygirly's at the same time and get acquainted with her new diet." - I said looking through jars of baby food.

James walked down to the kitchen as his new mommy held his hand.. “I can’t get into that!” He whined but a stem look at him and a reminder of his baby pictures being put on social sites made him do it.. “new diet I’m not a baby girl!” He cried as he realized he was stuck! 

I took out several jars baby food "Gerber": tense chicken, carrot paste and apricot puree for dessert. From the microwave, I took out a baby bottle with warm milk and quietly added a strong diuretic and laxative there. I put it all on a tray in front of James.

"Last say. You babygirl now and you have a choice of sweetheart. Or you will obey the little babygirl and eat it all, or I will punish you very much and I will feed you anyway, forcibly and in addition you will have a very very pain bottom." I said sternly grab James for ear. 

After tying a colorful plastic bib around the baby's neck. "The choice is yours." cooed me, with flap I'm open first jar, it was a tense chicken and taking some baby food rubber baby's spoon, brought the spoon to the baby’s lips "Let's open your mouth girly. There is train on way. choo-choo.. open tunnel."

James sat there watching his step mom get the food ready he could’t believe it when he saw it was real baby food! “Please I can’t eat that I’m sorry I’ll be good!l he cried as she continued getting his food ready.. James wanted to scream and yell he hated all of this he was sitting there in a highchair with a pink diaper being called a girl! He saw just how far she was going when she sat a baby bottle on the tray... James knew he had no choice he made faces as she fed him the revolting baby food! 

I watched with a smile as the baby opened her mouth and I loaded James with a full spoonful of baby food. Tense chicken. He grimaced a lot as he swallowed it.

"Here's a clever girl. Good babygirly cooed me, letting James drink milk from the baby bottle. I continue to feed the baby, giving him a drink from baby bottle,  between the bites.

"continue to be a good baby and then for dessert you will get apricots. If not, you will get something nastier."

“Gross!” He cries but he kept eating grateful to have the bottle drinking it down to wash down the nasty food! He didn’t want to find out what was nastier and the fruit had to be better then this crap! He thought as he swallowed the food and drank the bottle... I have to find a way out of this! 

I open the following jar with baby food it was very, very finely grated wet. James tried to fight, but the only thing he achieved was that I dirty his cheeks and the chin of baby's food making his face even more infantile.

I take out the phone and take a few more photos of his dirty face and flick my finger through the photos on the phone, showing them to James, at such distance, that he can't reach the phone.

"Oh, what a nice dirty babygirl. With such a cute bow on your head, beauty dress with diapee and such a dirty face, do you think your friends would be happy if I sent them? So think about your behavior if you don't want I'm to do it. Tell mommy who's getting some delicious apricots right now? "cooed me blending a spoon of baby food.

James could’t help but move around trying to avoid the spoon but it would just hit his face... Once she showed him the pictures he began to cry he could only imagine if his girlfriend Britney saw him like this! He knew his friends would laugh and call him a sissy girl! He has no choice but to listen to his new mommy.. “I am mommy.” 

"Well. Clever my sweety little one girl. "I talked and feed him apricot puree.
Then I give him a bottle of milk.
"Here you have to drink all this while Mommy eats. Be smart and hold your bottle with two hands so as not to drop. "- said and motherly stroked James cheek.

Then I sat down nearby. I had an omelette for breakfast with tomatoes and mushrooms, toast with cheese and a cup of coffee, espresso.

I ate my breakfast slowly and looked at James

Least this is better then that other shit! James thinks to himself as he swallows bite after bite... He then took his bottle and began drinking as he watched his mommy eat her food.. “Please can we just quit this I’ll be a better step son!” He cried as he tried desperately to get her to change her mind! 

I eat an omelette with appetite and now drink coffee with toast.
Saw what eyes James looked at my food.

"I will not change my mind babygirly. I always wanted a little daughter. I never loved you, but now I love you insanely. Now you have to be a better little baby, my cute sissy girly and I'll never change my mind. Now finish your bottle and stop looking at my food. You're not getting it anyway. Your tummy is too small to handle adult food."

When the food was done, I take James out of highchair and put him in the living room on floor, on his stomach.

"Wait here." I order. I leave and come back with big bars and collect playpen.

Then I put James in the playpen. I give him paci in his mouth. In one hand I give him a rattle, and in the other dolly.

"Play here. When I get back. I want to see your drooling chin. You little girl must suck this rattlesnake and look after your dolly. I'd be unhappy if your chin was dry. It is clear?"

James finished drinking his bottle feeling like a dog drooling and waiting for a piece of food.. He was really upset when he was told he wouldn’t be getting any adult food.. Once he was done and placed in the front room.. He felt just like a infant laying there on his stomach he wondered where his phone was what if Britney called what if she came by or the girl Mandy that lives cross the street.. His jaw dropped when he saw the playpen it was pink and white.. Great she‘a going all out to make sure I’m a baby.. “Please can I do something anything to change your mind!” He cried as he sat in his new playpen.. Seriously he thought as his new step mommy wanted him to actually play.. He shook the rattle and looked around grabbing a toy and sticking it in his mouth drooling like he’s seen other babies do.. 

In the kitchen, I cleaned the dishes in the dishwasher and cleaned the table, and with a smile I heard a rattle crackle.

After a few minutes I finished. I quietly went into the living room and saw that James was still lying on his stomach in the playpen's, and me shot a short video of him licking a rattle and game with it. Then I turn off the phone and went to playpen. "And now mommy will play with you. Keep licking rattle little one, until I let it out of your mouth while mommy is having fun with babygirly."

I quickly grabbed baby-James by the ankle and took off one his booties. I lightly ran my finger over his nude foot - “Awwe, how my little girl’s cute little toes would eat their.” Then I started grabbing his toes on feet, as if James was really a little baby and lightly song, motherly:

"What kind of legs,

What kind of legs you have baby!

Soon the legs, soon the legs

They will run along the track.

Babygirly funny? " - cooed me.

James kept playing shaking the rattle and slobbering on it he had no idea how long it had been or how long he would have to continue to do this stupid humiliations stuff.. He frowned when she came back in talking to him as if he was a two month old making faces cooing at him.. “what are you doing!” He asked confused as she began playing with his feet.. “Quit q—quit!” He said giggling moving around as he was ticklish.. 

After playing with James's foot for 30 minutes. I finish and return the booties on his leg. I'm starting to play another game.

"With little babies, like you, need to play a lot and mommy's will play with her babygirl too... Now we play "The Breeze" - cooed me with a smile, to James.

I climb into the playpen and sit down on the floor and take the baby to my lap, in a lying position. I’ll blowing a breeze on his handle baby's and say: “The breeze blew on his handle. Here is hand!” Then gently blew on his nose: "Here is the nose!" I repeat this several times and blow the breeze on different parts of the baby’s body: knee, tummy, forehead, neck and call them. 

James felt so stupid as she tested him just like a baby.. “Please can I get you to change your mind somehow!” He begged as she got into the playpen with him and began playing with him he had no choice but to play!  “Where is my phone?” 

"Baby girl want a phone? But your very little" cooed me.

"Here, hold your phone, only be careful with the buttons; if they fall out, look don't go through them." I'm say it and give James in hand, a pink, with animal paws, a toy phone for babies.

If you click on the buttons, then different animal sounds come from the phone.

"I will read the magazine on the couch and want to hear babygirly playing with her phone." - I say kindly. And getting out of the playpen, she sat on the sofa, and began to read the magazine for moms on the education of infants.

“No I wanna know where my phone is!” He whined as he took the phone that she handed him.. Damn this sucks! He thought as she pushed the numbers on the phone showing him how to do so it! It made noises and it lit up and she clapped and acted like it was a really near thing.. He had to admit he could see where real babies would like her as a mommy! Problem is I’m not a real baby! He thought as he pushed the buttons like she showed him he knew if he didn’t he would be in trouble! 

I am sitting on the couch and reading a magazine.

I hear how the phone makes different sounds and that's it. I looked up from the magazine and looked sternly at the baby. He just sat with a sullen face and aimlessly pressed the buttons of his phone "Now start, babygirl, having fun. Giggle, clap your hands and repeat the sounds your phone makes, you can still bounce on your ass. Show fun to mommy's. Don't upset mommy's."