LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step mommy pvt Kaylaindiapers

James wakes up in the middle of the night of course his diaper is wet he grabs his pacifier and begins sucking it as he’s finding it more and more comforting during his road back to babyhood. He frowns as he realizes He’s accepting this little bit more each day... Soon my dad will be here and he’ll straighten her out... He smiles thinking maybe his dad would spank her and put her in her place! He smiles as he drifts back to sleep just thinking about the idea.. 

Morning is coming.

I'm walk into the nursery and open the curtains, to let in the sunlight and open the window, to ventilate the room a little.

I'm walk up to crib and wake up the baby, with gentle words and check Jamei's diaper, through the sleep suit and find it very wet.
"Waki-waki little sleephead. Mommy here." - cooed me and grabbing the baby by the armpits, I'm take her out and carry her to the changing table.

I'm sigh and decide not to put off the heavy news...
"Babygirly, while I'm changing your diaper, I'm need to say something. Bad news. It's about your father. In general, the lawyer called me and told me that our dear Anton had died. An accident happened and the car fell into a ditch and turned over. Unfortunately, you father gone, but you still have a loving mommy. Now you are completely under my care and will forever remain a cute tiny sissybabygirl."

James for the first time in awhile woke up feeling half way decent as he knew it was getting close to his dad coming home then this would be all over.. He laid on his changing table that was pink and white with baby girl written on it.. Once the tapes of his diaper are ripped apart is when she hits him with the news.. “What no he’s not that’s a very mean thing to say!” He spoke his first adult words in awhile.. “No he’s not dead!” He yelled 

"I didn't believe this news either, but the lawyer sent me a certificate of his death. I understand that you're in shock, babygirly, so I forgive you this little hysteria. We won't need anything, as the lawyer assured me, they will take care of the funeral. they will only call me when they finally solve this issue. Thanks to your father, you and me will receive $ 50,000 $ a month, but since I am your guardian, this money will come to me. We can buy you, a lot of new baby's dresses, diapers and other things that you will need for little one girly. Maybe little swing for home. Now bring back the cute baby talk, or Mommy spanks you. " I said absolutely seriously.

“No I’m eighteen I can live on my own that’s my inheritance!l he yelled as he was really mad he began crying cause his dad was dead and now he wouldn’t he able to save him.. “I don’t wanna be a baby girl I’m tired of this!” He cried yelling really mad and sad knowing this really was going to be his life.. “Pwese mommy wonts be baby so more!” He cried as she continued to change his diaper.. 

"You're wrong about your age, babugirly. According to your new birth certificate, you are hardly a one month old now. You are a newborn babygirl now." I said with glee and show me a copy of the new birth certificate20200821_165035.thumb.jpg.3134583178389e5531b7c8f1589a7bec.jpg.

I'm remove the dirty diaper from baby-Jamei and wipe from urine, her privat area and bottom.

Jamei keeps yelling at me and fighting with his hands, I'm tired of it.

I sigh and turn Jamei on her stomach, on the changing table and press the babygirly's to the table hand's, start spanking her bottom, hard with palm, saying after each spank: "You good babygirl. You good babygirl.." I counted 30 spanks like that.

"Now hug me like good little one girly, kiss me on the cheek and say in good baby talk and baby tone: "I'm sorry mommy. I'm a good babygirl." And faster, otherwise, I'll give you an enema." - I said sternly, and placing the baby on her bottom, which is sick from flogging, I spread my arms and turn my cheek to kiss.

“I’m sorrys mommy Pwese Pwese!” He cries begging after the Thirty odd spank he’s crying like a newborn as it really hurt and the thought of a enema straightened him right up.. He quickly did as he was told kissing his mommy. “I’m swrry mommy mees wood baby girl!” He continues to sob to himself trying to get himself under control.. 

"Another thing. I accept your apologies. Mommy forgives you, babygirly, but this is the last time I hear you hysterical." I said, put into baby's mouth pacifier9380-02.jpg.48d474f9b3386e9a351c28e9333facb1.jpg, and pushing Jamei turn again onto her back and going back, to changing the diaper.
"Leave the thought of yourself as a boy. No one will help you. From now and forever, you are a sissybabygirl and the maximum age, until which I'm will allow you to grow up, to toddler 2 ages, who will sit on a potty. But until that moment, you only a six-month-old babygirl in diapers, about 3 years old period."

I'm put baby powder on the baby ass and pubish, and fasten the diaper.

"What do you want to wear a onesie HTB1R3gPoYorBKNjSZFjq6A_SpXax.jpg.beffa79cea466167a3ce0de46e25d544.jpgor dressil_794xN.1716961670_olk1.thumb.jpg.9cb634cddffcf0748316b066c7a412a3.jpg today?" I ask Jamei as I go through the clothes hangers.

James continues to cry but he does calm down once he has his pacifier.. He lays there as she finishes changing his diaper. He knows now he’s not going to be big any time soon she’s going to keep me as a baby girl.. He thinks as his diaper is pulled up nice and tight between his legs and taped in place.. What a choice he thinks as he looks as the clothes she had picked out..  He thinks it over and he points at the onesie.. Anything is better then that ridiculous dress.. 

"Good choice babygirly" cooed me by putting onesie over her head. After straightening it, I fasten the buttons on the Jamei diaper.

"I won't wear mittens and booties for you because I want to admire your new nails," I say with a smile. - "Let's go have breakfast and then I'll let you walk in the yard of the house. Today is a sunny day. Take dolly and let's go."

I take the baby by the hand and lead her from the nursery to the kitchen.

James looks at his nails almost forgetting what she had done to him.. He grabbed his dolly who still had her pull up on.. I know she does that to tease me! He thinks to himself as she takes his hand leading him downstairs all the fight is out of him as he knows now his dad won’t save him.. James wondered when his girlfriend was coming over or was he going to her house he remembered his mommy saying something about babysitting him.. 

I'm take the baby to the kitchen and sit on a high chair and secure with a tray.

"Will you be good babygirly if I give you some delicious baby food?" cooed me, tying a bib around the baby's neck.
Then I put jars of baby food on the tray in front of the baby, one with finely chopped chicken and the second jar with apple puree.

"Now the baby will eat a delicious chicken, and then have apple and, of course, a portion of fresh breast milk," I say and put baby bottle with breast milk on the tray.

"Well, let's get started" I coo and sit on a stool in front of a high chair and take a jar of chicken and, opening it, scoop up baby food with a spoon.

"Open your mouth for the chicken, sweet babygirl"

As James sits there he sees the gross baby food and he knows he’s going to have to drink the nasty breast milk.. “Pwese mommy mees wave wug girl food.” He begged trying to get her to give him big girl food.. He wasn’t even trying to say he was a boy anymore. 

"Shut up baby. You are only a little babygirl and you will eat, what the rest of the babygirls eat, which is baby food. Adult food is not allowed for you. Your tummy will be pain. And now, quickly opened your mouth, until your don't earned a punishment." I said and put the spoon to the baby's mouth.

Seeing that Jamei turns her mouth away, I sigh and have to grab her nose and when she opens her mouth I put a spoon with baby food into her mouth.

"Swallow and don't spit it out." I said sternly

James is not looking forward to eating the gross baby food his mommy grows impatient and he fights pushing the spoon away and backing up in his high chair.. “Woe woe woe!” He cries but then when she grabs his nose he has no choice to open so he can breathe and that’s when he feel the glob in his mouth and with her holding his head she keeps scooping more and more he has no choice but to swallow.. “ok ok mommy will weat!” He cries as it gets on his bib. 

Baby cries and blushes, when I force her to eat baby food.
When the first jar was almost empty, Jamei begins to eat baby food more obediently.

"Finally. Good babygirl" - cooed me when first jar was fed - "Now it's time to drink some breast milk, before eating bananas."

I pick up the bottle and forcefully push the nipple from bottle into baby's mouth.

"Suck it, girly. You have no choice," I say, holding Jamei's head firmly by back, to reduce resistance, while I hold the bottle, in baby's mouth, with my other hand.

James whined some more as he did’t want breast milk but just like the baby food his mommy was going to make sure he drank it.. He protested as much as he could but he had no choice but to drink.. As he continued to drink with his mommy holding his hand and a vice like grip on the bottle he began pooping his diaper! 

Baby bottle is half empty and now it's time for a second bottle of baby food. Banana's puree.

Opening the jar, I'm can smell from babygirly.
"Little stinky-girly. Did you use your di-di? You will have to sit in your mess. Firstly, the sweats recognize their place, that you are just a little-one girly, who wears diapers and pooping into them, and secondly now you will more willing to open your mouth, if you don't want to spend time, before dinner, in a dirty and smelly diaper. "

I'm scoop up the banana baby food with a spoon and bring it to Jamei's lips.

"It's delicious. Open your mouth, my sweet girly. The longer you resist, the longer it takes to change your diaper." cooed me.

I smiled, and watched my threats act.
The baby really opened her mouth much more willingly and never spat out baby food. She swallowed everything.
Finally, the spoon met the bottom of the jar... Baby food is over.

I also take the leftover breast milk in the baby bottle and take the baby out of the high chair and carry her to the nursery to change.

I put the babygirly on the changing table and put the baby bottle in her hands.
"Babygirly, give bottle with two hand. I'm want to see, an empty bottle when I'm finish changing diaper. Do you understand? Start sucking breast milk quickly or you will regret it.." I said and did not start changing the diaper, waiting for Jamei, to take the nipple from the bottle into her mouth.

The baby was relieved and happy when he herd the spoon scrape the jar and there was nothing left.. Once James got to his nursery he laid down gingerly as he was trying to not get more messy with his dirty diaper.. He took his bottle and began drinking it hoping she would just get on with changing him.. 

"That's so good babygirly." I cooed, looked as Jamei started suck baby bottle..

I'm take off the baby's onesie and dirty diaper. Babygily naked now, and clean the baby's bottom with wet wipes.

Then I'm put baby powder.
“I have a surprise for you,” I said, and instead of a regular diaper, I'm take out a cute swim diaper.
"Today is a great sunny day and I decided to let you swim in the pool." I said and fastening the swim diaper on the Jamei.
When I finished putting on a diaper on the baby, I cast my eyes at the baby bottle. It was empty.

"Excellent. Good baby. Now crawl into the hallway." cooed me taking the baby off the changing table. Naked, only swim diaper on girly.

de7f3c846f9a8727145d36cf34c6e42a.jpeg

• Like 1