LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Step mommy pvt Kaylaindiapers

I'm talk to other moms about raising babies and sometimes look in the sandbox.

Jamei sits and plays with sand. I'm look at my watch, take out the baby bottle with the baby formula from the diaper's bag and go to the sandbox, and take the baby to the bench and sit it on my lap.

"Other mothers advised to feed you more, so that your tummy is healthy and free of various sores. 5 times a day, but in small portions. So now you have a new diet, baby. Yes, this time to drink the formula. Open your cute mouth." I'm cooed and drive a plastic nipple from bottle on babygirly lips.

The rest of the moms are watching this scene, with a smile.

James looks up horrified as his mommy approaches with a bottle.. “No not here can’t i just hold it myself!” He cries as she takes his hand leading him to a bench.. Great I’m going to be fed like a infant! He thinks to himself as she cuddles him in her arms laying him down.. “I’m not hungry please mommy not here not here!” He cries as she sternly puts the nipple in his mouth.. After a minute or so he begins to drink closing his eyes thinking about being anywhere but here! 

Jamei tries to resist feeding, but my stern gaze and strength, makes baby accept the bottle and I'm watch with tenderness, as the babygirly sucks on the bottle, closing her eyes in shame.

When the formula's finished, I'm force her to burp, like a baby, tapping on the back. "Good girl. You ate well" - I'm said, putting the pacifier back into her mouth - "Now you can still play on this wonderful playground. How about a swing?"

I'm bring the baby to the children's swing and put her there and pushing a little her in the back, I'm start the swing in motion.

Jamie's tutu is lifted by the wind, showing everyone around, her a pink diaper.

"Is the baby having fun?"

James was thinking about anything and everything but this humiliating experience.. He thinks about his girlfriend but then he thinks how she saw him as a baby and how his mommy hired her as his babysitter.. He thinks about his friends but they all laughed at him when they saw him as a baby! Damn it all my life is being erased and now all that’s left is this stupid baby life! He thinks as he finally burps.. “No I’m not having fun!” He cries as he knows everyone’s seeing his diaper and the worst part is it’s now a wet diaper! 

I'm keep swinging the swing with the baby, when one of the mothers sitting on the bench, comes up to me and speaks. "I saw your baby's diaper very used. You checked the diaper for a long time? I'm think your baby needs a dry diaper."

I'm thank the woman for prompting me. I'm stop the swing and find a very wet diaper with my fingers.

"Ok baby. Be good babygirly say in your cute girlish voice, so everyone hears: "Babygirly doing wety di-di "- otherwise I'm will change your diapers right there, not at home."

James was mad and embarrassed as the other young mommy’s told his mommy about his wet diaper.. He wanted to run and hide as his mommy gave him the mommy cooing at him.. He was relieved when she gave him a choice she knew he didn’t want his diaper changed out here.. “Babygirl went we we in my di di mommy.” He said in his best babyish voice lisping hoping to make his mommy happy.. 

All on background, clapped their hands, as if the baby did some great deed and everyone praises her. "You're in luck. I liked your attempt and voice, so I'll change your diaper at home."

I'm accompany the baby to the stroller and give the baby in her arms rubber ring for teeth700-nw.jpg.e71cca055d09837ea29b4456b7e48b7c.jpgpushing the stroller to the exit: "All the way home you have to suck and nibble on this ring, understand baby?  In home I'm need saw you very droolling chin, babygirly. Otherwise, you will upset mommy and I'm will come up with a new bad "surprise" for you."

“Ok.” He said taking the teething ring he needed to be changed and If this is what it takes to get it done then he has no choice but to do it! James began sucking on the teething ring slobbering on purpose.. I have to get out of here! He thinks as he continues to suck and slobber.. 

I'm smiling. Looking at how the little girl chews on this rubber teething ring and her face has become more infantile.

"Nice babygirly. It's been a busy day for you. I'm think my tiny girly needs to go to crib early." - I'm said pushing the stroller toward, to the house. 

After 15 minutes we are arrived, to the home. 

I'm pull the baby out of the stroller and put her, on all fours in the hallway. "Crawl to the nursery, baby. Mommy needs to change your diaper. My baby should always be comfortable."

“I’m not tired mommy please can we stop this I’m not a baby and definitely not a girl!” He whined making sure even though he’s protesting to not get out of line still calling her mommy hoping that will make her happy.. James happily crawls to the nursery knowing he’ll be changed and he hopes his mommy will take his pleas and his begging into consideration and quit with the baby stuff! 

I'm follow the crawling baby into the nursery.

There I'm help her get onto the changing table. "Babygirl, do you very silly, you still think I'm playing and this is all a joke? So this is not a joke. This your new reality. You are now tiny babygirly. Don't you understand that I'm not joking. I'm removed you from the school system, I'm took your friends off, your girlfriend is now your babysitter and I'm can perform an operation and deprive you of your little wee-wee and you will really become girly" - I said and drew scissors with my fingers, stroked the diaper area, babygirly - "But I will not, for the time being. I'm advise you not to upset me, with your whims, that you are supposedly not a babygirl. Now tell me in your voice, which I taught you to speak: "I am a little babygirl and me need to change di-di."

James knew she was right and each thing that she mentioned that she’s done to make him a baby felt like a punch to the gut! His eyes got big when she made the scissors gesture and touched the front of his diaper.. “No please mommy I- I will be good!” He cried... “I’m a little wabby wurl mees weed diapy changed.” He said in his best baby talk with a lisp to sound like a girl.. 

I'm heard baby's talk and smiled: "Well, of course I'll change your wet di-di. I'm a good mommy. Now remember, that from now on you will only speak in this cute baby's talk. I'm will not hear a single adult word from you. I'm just want from your baby's girlysh talk. For every adult word, I'm will add a minute to your punishment's, with soap in your mouth. If this is not enough, then I'm will have to do something with your voice. Got it babygirly? Now I’m going to change your diaper. "

I'm completely undress the baby and she lies on the changing table,  naked. She tries to cover up her privat area, but I'm throw her arms away. "Don't cover up. Babies are not shy about their mommy's." I'm said.

After sprinkling baby powder on the baby's ass and pubish, I'm put on a fresh, much thicker night diaper on her, and put on a colored nightgown with ruffles at the bottom and print Winny Pooh.

"My baby is ready to go into crib."

James can’t believe she took away something else his speech now she wants me to talk like a stupid baby! He thinks to himself as his legs are raised over his head and his mommy begins changing him.. He blushed as she wipes his bottom he’s so embarrassed as he tries to cover himself up only to be rewarded with a smack.. Oh know Tiffany is going to do this to me!  No way this can’t be happening he thinks as he watches his step mommy pull a nice pink diaper with flowers on it tight between his legs and taping each side... “Pwese wommy I’s wot wired.” He whines in his baby talk.. He hoped his mommy herd what he was saying please mommy I’m not tired! He wondered if she could understand him.. 

I listen to the baby whine and put a pacifier in her mouth. "Don't worry baby. Mommy knows better. Suck binky."

I'm leave her on the changing table, for a few more minutes and bring a bottle of warm milk from the kitchen.

I'm take the baby by the hand and lead her to the rocking chair.

I'm sit in it and put Jamei on my lap, in a lying position. "This time for night ba-ba. Warm milk will help you calm down and fall asleep. Open your mouth, sweetheart." - cooed me and removing paci from mouth Jamei's, I'm start teasing her lips with a plastic nipple from bottle. - "Let's suck yummy milk, baby."

I hate this I hate this! He thinks to himself as he sucks his pink pacifier that said princess on it.. While sitting there he thought about running but where would be go his thoughts were quickly brought back to reality as his new mommy stood there with a bottle in her hand.. Great I have to drink this crap and I know I’ll wake up with a wet diaper.. James has no choice but to accept the bottle once his mommy began rocking him in rhythm as he drinks.. He knew soon he would be asleep in his new baby world!  

The milk in the bottle is running out. I'm put the baby's head on my shoulder and remove excess gas from her tummy, with a burp.

Then I'm put the paci back in her mouth. "You're such a nice little babygirl, but it's already 6.30 p.m. You've had a tough day, so you'll go to bed early." I'm take the baby to the crib and put it inside. I'm give her a plush toy, cover with a soft blanket and put mobile over the crib.

To soft music, I'm sit on a chair near the crib and start reading a fairy tale for little newborn babys, about a kitten. When I finished the story and looked up, the baby was already sound asleep. I'm turned on the night light, with a built-in baby monitor and left the nursery, plunging it into the twilight.

• Like 1

“Mees wont wired mommy!” (I’m not tired mommy) is what he was saying but he knew to talk that stupid baby talk.. James could’t believe he was being put to bed at 6:30.. Once he was laid down in the crib he was given his pacifier and he began sucking then he herd the mobile playing he sat up once but he noticed his mommy was still in the room then he was upset when she began reading a story to him.. Damn it she treats me just like I’m a real baby girl! He thought to himself as she continued reading the baby story.. 

I was cleaning my kitchen when I heard a fuss in baby monitor. I went straight to nursery. "It's not good not to sleep, baby... Stop worrying. Close your eyes and listen to the music and you won't notice how you fall asleep. I know a way to calm you down. " cooed me and wrapped babygirl, in a soft blanket, fixed it with a pink ribbon and fixed it in her mouth her binky.

"Like that. Newborn babys like, where them wrapped. And now close your eyes, my sweet." I'm starting to pump the crib and sing a soft lullaby, to music from mobile.

James thought he was in trouble when his mommy came in but she talked that sweet syrupy baby talk as she wrapped him up so now he couldn’t move. He had no choice but to take the pacifier. “Pwese mommy wanna we wig woy!” He whined saying he wanted to be a big boy but she just smiled and cooed at him winding up the mobile and rocking and patting him and soon he was asleep. 

Finally the baby fell asleep. I am leaving nursery. I called in special baby's hospital, where my friend worked as a pediatrician and took in many babies and wrote my babygirly to him. "New adventures await the baby tomorrow." - I thought to myself and smiling. I checked the baby again. She slept soundly, wrapped and sucked a pacifier and went to sleep in my bedroom.

James woke up in the middle of the night desperate to pee he tried to move around but he was bundled up too much he tried to hold it but eventually he had no choice but to wet his diaper.. He knew she wound never let him go to the bathroom so he knew it was pointless in asking her, after a few minutes he was asleep again sucking his pacifier in his wet diaper.. 

In the morning I come to the nursery. Babygirly was asleep.

I gently patted the baby's nose: "Waki-waki, sleephead" and began to unwnrapped blanket and was the first to check the diaper. "Oh, how wet your di-di. Mommy need to change your diaper, as soon as possible and today we have a lot to do. We go to the doctor. We need to check if everything is all right with my baby."

I walk the baby to the changing table. "Now the baby will be in a dry diaper, and then I will pick you up the most elegant dress and all the babies in the hospital will envy you."

“Woctor wothg Wong!” He whined as he could’t figure out why he had to go to the dr nothing was wrong with him.. He laid on the changing table as she changed him he cringed again when he saw it was another pink diaper.. Why does she insist on making me a baby girl! He thinks to himself as she pulls the diaper nice and snug and taped it in place.. “wess wo wess.” He whines..  James didn’t wanna wear a dress..