LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This Is An Honest Question

I would have to say "no" it will have no effect on your penis if thats what your worried about. The only thing that I would keep in check, is that you don't develope diaper rash. Keep that area frequently clean as needed. I guess thats about the best advisement I can give you Daniel. Don't worry about it and just stay happily diapered. :P quabbaby

unfortunatly it CAN. only due to the heat created between the diaper and your body.

also your sperm count will go down due to the heat.

but if your an active adult you shouldnt see anything for quite a while. its only when you are not active AND wear all the time does it affect anything.

that is physically.... however if you wear at night your count will go down no matter what.

sorry but true.

however Smiles

unfortunatly it CAN. only due to the heat created between the diaper and your body.

also your sperm count will go down due to the heat.

but if your an active adult you shouldnt see anything for quite a while. its only when you are not active AND wear all the time does it affect anything.

that is physically.... however if you wear at night your count will go down no matter what.

sorry but true.

however Smiles

Actually there is no corelation between wearing diapers and your sperm count going down. That has been discussed many times on here and as one of the many incontinent on here I can honestly state that the heat from diapers WILL NOT cause your sperm count to go down. This does not come from me but from my doctor.

Enjoy the diapers. PP

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

Is that really true? i shall have to tell my other half about that, she's alwasy been worried abot such things. I may be a lil sissy, but i' also a (real)dad and have the rest of my family life to consider in such things. Could never really go and ask my doctor myself!

giggles

Lucy

Is that really true? i shall have to tell my other half about that, she's alwasy been worried abot such things. I may be a lil sissy, but i' also a (real)dad and have the rest of my family life to consider in such things. Could never really go and ask my doctor myself!

giggles

Lucy

Go ahead and ask him. He can's tell a sole what he discussed with you and most doctors are very accepting. Remember its not harmful to you or others so it isn't a bad activity.

That has been discussed many times on here and as one of the many incontinent on here I can honestly state that the heat from diapers WILL NOT cause your sperm count to go down. This does not come from me but from my doctor.

How come they tell men with low sperm count to wear less restictive underwear then?

This is all good news to me becouse I have been going 24/7 for four days now, and I can already start to feel the changes.:lol:

and I'm not a quababy ;):crybaby:

Daniel, NO, NO, NO, I'm not calling YOU a quabbaby :crybaby: Thats ME, Thats my nickname heheheahhaaa. :P You totally misunderstood me, SO BE HAPPY :D

Quabbin is a beautiful place west of Boston MA. Its my favorite place where I go when I'm free. Look it up online sometime, you'll be surprised. My name is Alan. Take care.