LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pushing personal ABDL limits

I want to be okay with being ABDL, but I always feel like I fight it. I don't wear when the need comes. I always push it off. The joy and comfort I get from wearing so amazing on days. It's like being at peace with the world as a whole. But I don't give myself this when I need it. I've tried several times to break this problem but haven't gotten far with it. I even thought of some kind of reward system for wearing, but couldn't get that together to work. Any help with this problem would be great.

While I'm not AB,I am most definitely a DL and I've personally been dealing with a lot of binging and purrging over the last year, even though I do have a goal of untraining and becoming diaper dependent. The problem is I get REALLY into the untraining idea and tell myself that this time I'm going to stick to wearing 24/7 and then usually about 2 days later I find an excuse to get back into my panties. What I did four days ago was take all my panties and put them in a small box which was then taped shut, that box was put into a strong back pack and a lock put through the zippers, that was then put in the attic. Lastly I took the key and encased it in some Instamold (modelling putty that is malleable when heated but rock solid when cool. Is this setup impossible to cheat? Of course not but the hassle of getting to my panties has seemed to be enough to keep me wearing as I only have diapers available as my underwear choice now. I am sitting here in my night diaper drinking my coffee and about to head off to the bathroom, in the back of my head I feel like wearing panties today but knowing whats involved is enough  to resign myself to the fact that it will be straight into another diaper after my shower whether I like it or not :).

So yeah that's just what I personally do and it seems to work for me,maybe you could try something similar ?

Good luck and stay padded !

It is okay to do what you (and a lot of others) do.  But being a member of this community is special because there's no obligation to do anything if you don't want to.  If you don't feel like changing into a nappy then nobody is going to make you do that.  It's not like a regular job where you have to clock a certain number of hours each week.  You're an adult and you're in charge of your schedule and there's no need to apply unnecessary pressure on yourself.

Another thought that comes to me is that being an adult baby does definitely not have to be a nappy-focussed pastime.  Maybe you could try and integrate subtle babyish things into your life more often if that would suit your lifestyle.  There's nothing in adult baby law that says that we must don a nappy before using our bottles, dummies or toys.  The nappies feel heavenly but if it's not convenient to bring them out then there's no need to.

And finally I think that engineering a high-quality regression time is much more important than forcing an over-lengthened session upon yourself.  "Less is more" for some people.

It's all a matter of perspective. Try thinking of it like this:

Everyone has their vices; their things/activities they like to do to unwind and relax. For some people that's alcohol, for others drugs, still others have even more destructive vices. 

You, by contrast, like to wear diapers and act like a baby. 

Now when you way that against booze and drugs, it doesn't seem so bad, now does it? :)

15 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Everyone has their vices; their things/activities they like to do to unwind and relax. For some people that's alcohol, for others drugs, still others have even more destructive vices. 

You, by contrast, like to wear diapers and act like a baby.

Agreed. It's important to take care of yourself. Self-care is something that people--especially those who are work focused--have a tendency to neglect self-care. I've struggled with finding a balance and sometimes have relaxed too much and not worked enough; while others I've worked too much and not relaxed enough. Make a plan that the next time you feel the need to wear or are stressed out that you'll put on a diaper for the evening and sleep padded that night. Just do something you find fun and relaxing that evening after you eat dinner. Don't put any pressure on yourself to regress: watch a movie, play video games, binge your favorite Netflix show, call up one of your friends, or whatever. I bet that the next day you'll be more calm, relaxed, and productive than you were the day before.