LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Enjoy Being Wet?

Hehe :) Wet diapers are great - and as mentioned by Simba, dry cloths are very murry - and I love the feeling of first flooding a dry cloth diaper - dat feels so naughty!

When in disposables I nearly always tend to wear until it begins to leak. Found Pampers Changemats the perfect size for protecting your chair/seat - whilst having fun on DD and wetting - eeeep

DP

Well, I Wear, I love to wear my diapers, but for me the real treat is in using them. The actual process of wetting is probably the biggest part for me, but yes, I do love being wet as well. :D Beallucanb, I agree with you - I love my cloth diapers when I can wear them - do you work from home? are you able to wear cloth at work and out? I've limited myself to a single Attends with plastic pants when out and about - I enjoy that a lot, but can't imagine being discreet with cloth :unsure: ...maybe others can add to this discussion...

Diaperpt

I'm retired, so I'm not in a work environment wearing diapers. However, I am in diapers 24/7 so I do go out wearing them. My preference is for cloth diapers and plastic pants. My "wearing in public" diapers are one layer of terry, about 10 inches wide sandwiched between two layers of birdseye or flannel diaper cloth. This is thin enough to be discrete as well as absorbent enough to hold a bit more than one good wetting. I have had a couple of leaks, but they wern,t large ones and, being in my 60s, most would just assume that I'm just another old fart that can't control his bladder. I do use disposables for travel, because they are easier to change in rest areas.