LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi everyone, My name's Kimberley.  So decided to join the forum after a long while lurking..lol.

I'm a long time Tgurl and as with many of us evolved. In recent years I've become more leaning to my sissy side, still trying to understand, but I love the feeling it gives me.

Along with this has come my desire for wearing nappies , though thats been something I have dreamed about for most of my adult life. It is in recent months I took the plunge and purchased my first nappies. I bought a whole 10 pack. The thrill of opening the parcel! to finally get to wear them..It has been bliss.

Hope to share experiences and make friends here with our common interest.

Hugs Kimberley..x

• Like 1

Hello and welcome! There are many other people likeminded people on this site who remember the amazing first time they got their own diapers. I hope you find a solid community here.

Little Tomás

Hi and welcome Kimberly. Yes, step into the DD light, you’ve lurked, and you know this is a fine place. There’s lots of good people here, so do share your experiences. Love to hear what you have to say! I like your avatar photo, very cute! So, show off your frilliest, and don’t be shy. If you have questions, just ask. Now, relax, have fun, and enjoy!