LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Aizawa

Mt lady usually was a lazy girl but had a good thing going from working at the daycare when she wasn't showing off her quirk in public trying to outdo midnight 

Aizawa had just walked into the daycare. He’d shaved the day before, so he looked much younger, and his baggy clothes made him look small. Squirming on his feet, he glanced around out of curiosity. 

Aizawa stares at her in pure confusion. “Parents? I don’t have any. Besides, I’m not here to stay, I’m old enough to take care of myself.” He muttered, shifting on his feet again, not realizing how childish he looked. 

He squirmed as he was forced into a diaper, kicking his legs. Aizawa was left wearing a poofy, ruffled baby dress, diaper clearly visible underneath. “I told you, I’m not a baby! And-and I’m not a girl! I’m-I’m big, and a pro hero, too!” 

She just set him down and you see momo in a dress and toga in a dress with locking booties and locking mittens and a pacifier strapped to her head so she cant be violent 

He squirmed, kicking his legs. Angry, Aizawa toddled to his feet. “I’m notta baby! I said it was a mistake!” He pouted, dropping onto his bottom, diaper crinkling as he turned to the other babies. 

He sat down, blushing. “Okay, thank you fo’ tellin’ me.” He squirmed a bit, feeling his bladder twinge. “But I gotta go to the bathroom. And it’s right over there...” 

Aizawa scowled. No way was he using a diaper! He toddled to his feet, and with a pout, climbed out of the playpen. He didn’t care how angry they got, he’s a big boy and doesn’t need diapers!