LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Smartest little(private)

Gavin

Momo sighs after a long day of studying and hero training shes been holding going to the bathroom for a while but she ran to the dorms to the female side seeing the girls bathroom was locked and knocked on the door"whos in there please hurry up?''she said desperately whining 

(Hops its ok

Tsuyu was inside and trying to pee. She did, for her credit, try to hurry but couldn’t exactly rush things. She got out too late after flushing and saw that Momo was waiting. “Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t know you were waiting.” 

Tsuyu would have moved, but saw Momo just went in her pants. She carefully took her hand and led her back to her own room, laying her on her back. “It’s okay. I’ll take care of you, don’t worry.” 

Tsuyu took off her undergarments and pants gently. She got out a package of diapers and taped one up around the other girl’s waist, giving her a fresh skirt too, just barely long enough to hide the diaper. “There. Now you won’t have to walk around in wet pants all day.” 

Tsuyu shushed her friend gently. “It’s okay! It’s okay, that’s what the diaper’s for, so you can go to the bathroom if you don’t make it in time.” She assured Momo, stroking her hair.