LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone in Idaho want to meet up in Malad car show? - 06-05-2020

My guess is that since the tapes on your diaper resemble those used by Total Dry on their Plus/Overnight/X-Plus line, and Total Dry X-Plus and Bambino Biancos are basically the same diaper except the print on the Total Dry landing pad, the diaper you're wearing must be a Bianco or at least a Bambino of some sort.  Am I right?

5 hours ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

Wayyyyy too many beers ago - I don't remember - I do know it wasn't Total Dry - those tapes pulled off - might have been Forsite Brand

So you don't use Bambinos?  I understand the Bianco and the X-Plus are basically the same diaper under the hood, made by the same manufacturer. 

The only issue I have had with the Total Dry tapes is that the landing zones on the lower models is so thin that the tapes would tear the landing zones.  The TD Plus tears if you think about pulling off the tape.  The TD Overnight has a thicker landing zone but it will tear occasionally if you pull the tape too hard in a certain way.  The two samples of TD X-Plus I got never had a problem with the tapes because the landing zone is considerable thicker than the other two models.