LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Genie Shorts

Over the past couple months, I've received five separate stream commissions all centering around the idea of a trickster genie. In the interest of completion, I decided to upload them all as a single compiled piece. I hope you enjoy!
If you're interested in a commission yourself, I'm currently running a fundraiser for the Brooklyn Bail Fund. Commissions are running at a discount, and all money raised by selling commissions will be donated. If you want to learn more, please send me a message! 

Part One: Samantha. 

Samantha grumbled as she pushed storage containers around, killing time until her mother called her down for dinner. 

“I need your help,” she mouthed, in a mock imitation of her mother’s voice. “You’ve got to give me a hand! How ever will I manage on my own?” 

It had all been bullshit. Sammy’s mother just wanted an excuse to get her away from campus for a weekend, so she could lecture about the evils of parties and sex and silky panties. Now, though, she was stuck here for the weekend, doing busywork chores in between morality lectures. 

Opening another cardboard box, Sammy began to organize its contents, and her eyes fell on a classic, brass oil lamp.

She rolled her eyes, picking it up. “What is this, an old costume prop?” Rubbing her hand on the side, Sammy chuckled at the idea of-

A figure appeared, suddenly, body formed from a puff of smoke that came from the lamp. “You summoned me?” 

“Holy shit!” Sammy said, stumbling back in alarm. “You’re-”

“A genie, yes.” She was feminine, tall, with red skin and a playful smile. “You get three wishes, dear.” 

Sammy didn’t need to think hard. “I wish my mom didn’t lecture me on the parties I go to or the underwear I own.” 

“Done.” 

With a glitter of magic, Sammy’s panties vanished, replaced by a loosely hanging diaper. It was far too large for her, sagging beneath her skirt and threatening to fall off completely if she moved around too much. “What the hell?” 

“Your mom won’t need to lecture you now that all your underwear are diapers,” the genie explained, “And you certainly won’t get invited to those sorts of parties if anyone sees them.” 

Sammy flushed with anger and embarrassment. “I don’t need diapers!” she snapped, “And they’re way too big for me, anyways. Fix it!”

The genie nodded. “Is that your second wish?” 

“Yes!” 

“Done.” 

Snapping her fingers again, magic flashed in the air, and a second later Sammy felt suddenly… heavier. Looking down at herself, she saw that she’d gained at least a hundred pounds, her slim frame replaced with a chubby torso, thick thighs, and wide hips. Large as she was, the diaper fit perfectly. 

“H-hey!” Sammy blurted. “That’s not what I meant!”

The genie didn’t seem to care. “You should have been more specific, then. It seemed to me that you wished for your diapers to fit, and for them to serve a practical purpose.” 

“A practical pur-” Her eyes widened in alarm and she looked down, bunching up her skirt so that she could see the growing wet stain on the crotch of the padding. “Fuck that! I want to be hot, so-” she caught herself, before wishing for the genie to set her on fire or give her a fever. 

Thinking about her wording for a moment, she said, “A fat girl who pisses in diapers isn’t sexy. I want to be so sexy that just looking at me is a turn on.”

“Done.” The genie snapped her fingers a third time, then vanished, lamp and all.

Sammy didn’t feel any different. She was still chubby, and she was still in a soggy diaper. Looking down at herself, she felt…

Oh, yeah.

She was smoking hot. Her curves, her soggy diaper, it was the biggest turn on she’d ever seen.

A little internal voice screamed at the back of her mind, as she sank to her knees and reached a hand into her diaper, realizing how she’d been corrupted. As her padding crinkled, though, and her fingers began to play, she no longer cared.

Part 2: The Jocks.

“Quit shoving!” 

“I’m not shoving, you’re in my way.” 

“Where did coach say it was?” 

“In the back, by the theatre stuff... Hey, I said to quit- whoa!” 

The quarterback tumbled over a box, nearly knocking over a metal shelf as he crashed through the various storage containers at the back of the room. 

Rubbing his head, he sat up, muttering, “Stupid cheerleaders… getting all the attention, while we gotta do all the dirty work.” 

One of the linebackers looked around the dim area, brow furrowed. “Coach said the display was back here, but I don’t see it.” 

“Hey guys,” the kicker said, picking up a brass oil lamp that looked like something straight out of Aladdin. “What’s this?” 

“Heh,” the linebacker chuckled. “That looks like one of those magic lamps, you gotta rub it to make wishes.”

Getting to his feet, the quarterback snatched the lamp away, rubbing its side. “It’s just a myth, see, genies aren’t… uh…” 

He was caught off guard by the plume of smoke that billowed out of the lamp, and the tall figure that was suddenly looming over them. It was a genie, albeit one with curvy hips and a distractingly well-endowed chest. 

“Which one of you three summoned me?” she boomed, towering over them. 

All three of them spoke simultaneously. “I did!” 

“Hmm.” The genie looked between the group, then shrugged. “Fine, then. You all get one wish each.”

Reaching over, the kicker grabbed the lamp, seizing his opportunity first. “I wish that we got as much attention as the cheerleaders when there was a game. Everyone’s always watching them, they don’t care-” 

“Granted.” The genie crossed her arms, and with a bright puff of magic, the three football players suddenly changed. 

Their height receded, their hair grew, and though they stayed athletic, thick layers of muscle turned to lean, slender athletic builds with ample butts and matching shoulder-length braids. In tandem, their football uniforms vanished, replaced with skin-hugging tank tops, miniskirts, and panties that were ill-suited to the former footballer’s anatomy. Even a thin layer of makeup was applied, making the three boy’s faces seem more feminine and dainty, on top of the subtle physical changes that had already taken place. 

Smiling, the Genie declared, “Now you’ll get as much attention as all the other cheerleaders! Your wish is done.” 

“Wh-what the fuck?” the linebacker blurted, snatching the lamp out of the kicker’s hand. Acutely aware of the wedgie that his new panties were giving him, he didn’t think for a second before saying, “Give us the underwear we used to wear!” 

The genie smirked slightly, but nodded. “Of course. Your wish is granted.” 

And, with a puff, all three of the cheerleading boys’ skirts puffed out as their panties were replaced with thick, crinkly diapers. Their legs all splayed out to make room for the bulk, and even if they couldn’t use logical deduction to tell what the others were wearing, the plastic-backed padding was plainly visible poking out beneath their tiny skirts. 

Taking the lamp back in his hand, the quarterback actually thought about his wish for a moment. “We aren’t cheerleaders, and we don’t need diapers,” he said, thinking out loud. “I wish you would fix everything that you screwed up.” 

The genie pondered that for a moment, finger tapping on her chin. “You’re right, you know. It was a mistake to not add you to the cheerleading team, and to give you diapers you don’t need.” 

Eyes going wide, the quarterback shook his head. “No, that’s not-”

“Granted.” 

The genie vanished, along with the lamp, and all three boys stood there in their pink, crinkling outfits. 

“Uh… why are we here again?” the flyer said, looking around uncertainly.  

“I think we were finding the display for the bake sale, so we could tell the football players where it is,” one of the squad’s base cheerleaders replied. “They’re so much stronger than us… it’s so unfair.” 

Blushing, the squad spotter said, “Uh… I think I need to, um…” he didn’t need to finish. The vanishing wetness indicators on his visible diaper were more than enough of a sign, as well as the droop near the back. 

In fact, all three boys found that they were filling their diapers, which was odd - they were all diaper-dependant, of course, but the timing of it was remarkably coincidental. 

Blushing all around, they pretended not to have noticed each other’s accidents, told themselves that the smell wasn’t that obvious, and dispersed to find a changing table. There was a game that night, and they all wanted to be fresh.

Part 3: Brian and Melanie. 

“I still can’t believe you bought that piece of junk!” Brian complained as Melanie locked the door, holding a paper sack under the crook of her arm. 

“I think it’s neat,” she said, plopping down on the couch. “Are we still having this argument? It’s my money. If you don’t want to come along with me when I’m antiquing, you don’t have to.” 

“It’s just a waste,” Brian said, throwing up his hands. “You spend hours wandering through those junk shops, and then you pay way too much for some old brass, and then it just ends up on a shelf with all your other crap. Where are you even going to put it?” 

Producing the old-fashioned oil lamp from the bag, Melanie said, “It’s not just about the purchase. I restore them, first. This thing’s dirty, but it’ll shine once I take a crack at it!” 

Spitting on her finger, she began rubbing at the side of the lamp, to see how easily the stains would come off. 

“Well, it’s still a dumb-” 

Brian stopped talking as a plume of smoke suddenly filled the room. It swirled out of the lamp, purple and thick, resolving in the form of a gorgeous, feminine genie. 

“Ah, who summoned me?” she asked, looking around the room and spotting the lamp in Melanie’s hands. “Was it you?” 

“I can’t-” Brian stammered. “I can’t believe it!” 

“Y-yes,” Melanie said, both afraid and in awe. “Are you-” 

“A genie!” Brian interrupted. “A fucking genie! We’re going to be rich!” 

“Hmm.” The magical figure looming over her tutted, then looked back at Melanie. “He’s right, though as you are the only bearer of the lamp, the wishes are all yours.” 

“What, are you kidding?” Brian groaned. “It’s our lamp. We got it together!” 

“Oh, would you-” Melanie started, before looking up at the genie. “Make him shut up. I wish that you would make him shut up and sit down and stop being such a fucking crybaby while I think about this!” 

“A crybaby, eh?” the genie looked back at Brian, who looked suddenly afraid. “I think I can work with that. Granted.” 

In a puff of smoke, Brian’s wardrobe changed. In his mouth, an oversized pacifier seemed stuck in place, as he was trying to spit it out and couldn’t. His clothes had vanished as well, replaced with a bright blue onesie, shortalls, and such a thick bulge around his crotch and butt that it was clear he was not just diapered, but comically so. 

Melanie raised her eyebrows, but she wasn’t all that upset. “You really go above and beyond, don’t you?” 

The genie seemed surprised, but nodded. “You gave me some flexibility to work with, I’ll admit. You have two wishes remaining. Be sure to use them carefully.” 

Brian whimpered into his pacifier, staring helplessly at Melanie. She grinned back at him. “I think our relationship could use a little… changing,” she said, laughing wickedly. “I wish that, permanently, Brian had no control over his potty functions.” Hesitating, she added with a snap of her fingers, “INCLUDING changing his own diapers! If he already acts like a baby, I might as well treat him as one.” 

The genie laughed, tittering into her hand as she snapped her fingers. There was a puff of magic, and then Brian turned bright red. Not much further indication was needed, but just in case, the smell that pervaded the room was plenty of proof that the wish had become true. 

“One wish left,” the genie said. “Though I’m tempted to give you that one as a freebie.” 

“That’s alright, I’m not greedy,” Melanie said, getting a flash of inspiration. “I’m not sure I like having Brian as my boyfriend, though.” 

The genie raised an eyebrow, and Brian began whimpering helplessly into his pacifier, but neither said anything to stop her. 

“I wish… that Brian was my girlfriend instead. At least, unless I get tired of having to change her diapers and decide to dump her.” Melanie beamed at the idea. 

“There’s a lot of ways I could play that,” The genie said, thinking about it. “Strictly speaking, I wouldn’t need to change anything physically at all. Since you’ve been such a good host, I’ll let you decide. Normally I have to trick people into this, you know!” 

“Go overboard,” Melanie said confidently. “Make sure she could be on a billboard for Hooters. I want to be certain she’s got a libido, too. This slut is going to be putty in my hands.”

Teeth flashing with glee, the genie whispered, “Granted.” 

Part 4: Ryleigh. 

“Huh? What’s this?” Ryleigh bent down, looking at the small brass lamp on the bottom shelf. “Where’d it come from?” 

“I dunno,” Kathleen said, shrugging. “Did you find the book you were looking for?” 

“Your studies can’t be rushed,” Ryleigh said. “You came to me as your tutor because I’ve got the best grades in the class. I get that through study and practice, and that’s how I’m going to teach you, too.” 

Kathleen, who had insisted on keeping on her cheerleader uniform so she ‘wouldn’t be mistaken for a nerd’, snorted. “Whatever. Did we have to meet in the library?” 

“It’s where the books are, for-” Ryleigh stopped herself from chiding her best-paying tutee, wiping at the lamp. “Is there a logo on this, or…” 

BAM. Genie out of nowhere! 

“Huh?” Ryleigh stammered, looking up at the busty, smokey figure that had come from the lamp. 

“I’m a genie,” the figure explained, simply. “You should know the drill. Three wishes. You get them. No wishing for more wishes, try not to be boring.” 

Ryleigh scratched at her chin, thinking, glancing sidelong as the cheerleader next to her. “Uh… hmm.”

“You can’t share,” the genie added. “Even if you want to.” 

“That’s not fair!” Kathleen pouted, stamping her foot. “Why should this four-eyes nerd get all the wishes? She’s just going to use it to study or something dumb like that!” 

“Ugh, you know what? You’re right,” Ryleigh said, her eyes sparkling as she got an idea. “I do want more time to study. I feel like half my day is spent taking bathroom breaks and feeding myself - I wish I didn’t have to do that.” 

The genie cackled, snapping her fingers. “Granted!” 

In an instant, a bib appeared around Ryleigh’s neck, and her jeans split and tore as the bulk of an incredibly puffy diaper appeared around her waist. Smirking, the genie explained, “Your diaper only needs to be changed once a day, and when you’re hungry, someone will come to feed you. I hope you like mashed peas and prunes!” 

Staring at her, Kathleen began cackling with laughter, doubling over. “You- I can’t believe- You wished for that!” 

“I did not!” Ryleigh protested, blushing. “The genie- she twisted my words! Genie, I don’t want Kathleen to laugh at me about this! I wish that I was normal!” 

Smirking again, the genie snapped her fingers. 

Instead of the diaper disappearing, though, another poofy garment appeared between Kathleen’s legs. Stammering, the cheerleader said, “B-but- what?” 

Throughout the library, sudden cries of surprise and embarrassment rang out. 

“Around ten percent of the world is in diapers, now,” the genie explained, smiling. “Nobody will laugh at you for something that common… once everyone gets used to it, at least.”

“N-no!” Ryleigh stammered, shaking her head. “That’s not… Okay, genie. I wish that I wasn’t like those other diaper wearers. I want to be sexy, and nobody’s going to find a diapered nerd sexy.” 

“Granted.” 

With a whoosh of magic, Ryleigh’s clothes vanished. Her diaper, already comically thick, seemed to grow even more. Her small breasts grew like balloons, and her body grew more limber, more athletic. The nerd’s clothes changed the most, though - Without warning, she was in a pretty dress that not only left her diaper completely exposed, it was decorated with stitching that read, ‘A slut for diapers’. 

A collar that read ‘Slut’ snapped around her neck, and her shoes morphed into pink Mary Janes, worn over cotton stockings.   

Kathleen stared at her, then looked down at her own diaper. “This is a nightmare!” she yelled, turning to flee before she could get caught in the crossfire of more wishes gone wrong. 

“About five percent of the world now has an intense attraction to diapers,” the genie explained, grinning wickedly. “And all the clothes you own - and any that you buy in the future - will be part of this same theme. So if you want to be sexy, all you have to do is fill your padding like a good… wait.” 

Rayleigh smiled up at her, her own eyes sparkling. “What is it?” 

“You’re not upset,” the genie said. “Why aren’t you upset? You’re going to be a humiliated diaper slut for the rest of your life.” 

“I know, and jeez I had to think about how I was going to finagle those wishes to make you do that without Kathleen catching on!” Rayleigh said, beaming. “You really went above and beyond, too. All that world-changing stuff just to suit my kinks, I didn’t think you could even do that. Thanks!” 

Squatting, she pushed a mess into her diapers, then began skipping away, whistling all the while. 

The genie watcher her go, mouth open in shock. “Wait, tricking people is my job!” 

Part 5: Adrian.

Adrian opened up the box, brushing aside the mountain of packing peanuts and plunging his hand inside to retrieve the lamp. 

It had been described on Wish as “Brand new, slightly used.” That was likely a translation error, but he didn’t really care. Any tarnish would only add to the aesthetic he was going for, and if it was *too* dirty, he could always clean it up. It was a no-lose situation. 

Holding up the lamp, Adrian examined it in the light. It was shiny, almost new looking, though from a closer inspection, it appeared that someone had buffed it down with sandpaper rather than properly polishing the lamp clean. 

“Ah, darn.” That was less than ideal. It could be a genuine antique, but if they sanded away all of its patina, that would actually have decreased it’s value. 

The only tarnish was a sticker on the side, which read ‘Made in China’. Frowning, Adrian peeled it off, wadding up the sticker and tossing it on the coffee table. There was still more than a little sticky residue on the side, though, so he spat on his thumb and began rubbing at the adhesive, hoping to clean it off before putting the lamp on display. The goo started to come clean, when-

“Crap!” he yelped, falling backwards as a billow of blue smoke began shooting out from the end of the lamp. 

In an impressive display of power, the smoke swirled, solidified, and became the shape of a man. “Hot damn, they don’t give you any space to breathe in those damned boxes!” he groaned, stretching out his arms. “Ten thousand years will give you such a… oh, right, copyright.” 

“H-holy shit,” Adrian stammered, clambering to his feet. “You’re-” 

“A genie, kid, that’s right. Unlimited cosmic power, grant you whatever you desire, yadda yadda. Look, I just got out of a trans-pacific flight crammed in a shoebox, you think you could hurry it up?” 

“I… yeah,” Adrian frowned. “Um… Okay. Three wishes. Right? I don’t even know what to say…” 

The genie shook his head. “One wish.” 

“One? But-” 

“But the whole ‘three’ thing is for overachievers. I’m tired. Make it one wish, and don’t be boring.” The genie plopped down on the couch, a bowl of beer nuts appearing in his hand for him to snack on. 

Adrian didn’t need long to think about what his wish would be about, but he needed longer to consider specifics. 

“Alright, so… I’ve got kind of a… niche request,” he said, frowning. 

The genie rotated his wrist, moving his hand in a ‘keep it going’ gesture. “Niche is good. Niche is usually easy.” 

“So… I wish that… there was an unlimited supply of cheap baby clothes, diapers, and accessories in my size. Not just all of one type - that stuff already exists, but there’s just not near as much variety as I’d want. I want to have as many options available for cute baby stuff, in my size, as I could ever possibly want.” 

The genie scratched his chin, then sat up and nodded. “Righto, that’s very doable! Just a bit of this, a bit of that, baddabing, baddaboom, and- Granted!” 

Adrian blinked. He could tell right away that the genie hadn’t done exactly what he’d intended. It might have been his keen sense of intuition, or the smirk playing on the genie’s lips. Or, it might have been that the entire living room suddenly seemed to be about three times as large. 

Of course, the living room hadn’t gotten bigger. Adrian was just, suddenly, smaller. 

“I…” he said, looking around in shock. He was barely fifty centimeters tall, judging by his scale relative to the furniture. 

“Basically any baby clothes on the market will fit you now,” the genie said, shrugging. “And hey, I didn’t have to do any worldshaking magic to do that. Win win. Easy day for me.” He sat back on the couch, munching on his snack, completely self satisfied with that result. If he felt bad for granting such a twisted version of Adrian’s wish, he didn’t show it.

Staring down at himself, eyes wide, Adrian considered the ramifications of what had been done for him. He was genuinely tiny. “This…” he mumbled, looking up at the genie. “This is awesome!”  

I have a Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/PeculiarChangeling

• Like 6
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I agree think about what you wish for 

If I had my three wishes 

1st wish:                                                        Would be to have nice house not to big but not to small and 3 story with three bed rooms big bedrooms on each floor and a big kitchen with everything you would need to cook and a cook and a house keeper to clean the house and a nanny ,

Second wish:                                               That I would be the age of 4 years old with a weak bladder,and all the cloths that a 4 year old would need and a big back yard to play in I would want my wife be turned in to my healthily mommy and a daddy that would treat me mommy good like a daddy should 

Third wish:                                                   That mommy would have would have 2 billion dollars in the cameinislands bank and only mommy had access to the money