LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On 6/17/2020 at 12:52 AM, littleTomás said:

So good! When will they realize they want the same thing? The suspense is killing me Alex!

What did the criminal say as he was hanged? "THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!!"

On 6/17/2020 at 1:56 AM, LtlGary said:

Loving the story so far! ?

Thanks! Glad you love it :) More will be up tomorrow night

(or tonight, depending on your time zone. But, like, 12 hours)

"Alright sweetie, lets check that diaper. Wait, are you straining?"

"No!" Michael said, and relaxed. He had been hoping there would have been something in his diaper by this point, but it didn't work out. Technically pushing wasn't too bad, he'd end up getting changed eventually anyway.

"Ooookkk... Can you take your pants down so I can check your diaper?"

"Yes!" This was a good, innocent chance for Bill to "help" him. He reached down toward his belt and began to fiddle with it. It made a clicking nose, but remained in place. He fumbled.

"Can you get it?" Bill asked. He could see he was 

"Of course I can! I'm not a baby!" He went back to fumbling around unsuccessfully. He hoped using the word there would encourage Bill. Maybe if he said it along with some other bad words, or when throwing a tantrum.

Bill winced. There was that word. Hearing him say it almost made him want coo out loud, but he could never say it.

"I'm not saying you are! You know I've seen you do this before..." He continued to struggle. "Here let me..."

(sorry short up date today, next one will be longer)

"Awww but Bill!" Maybe more of a pout would help. Michael threw both his hands to his sides, giving up as his boyfriend reached down.

"Perhaps we should get you something easier to take off."

Michael whined at the statement. That was too mean. It clearly upset him. There were plenty of outfits that fit the description, most of them horribly humiliating and childish. He had seen tons of them in ads and loved picturing Michael in them, the image was adorable to him, but he could never force him into one of them.  Unless, of course, he needed it. Bill tried to think of all the things that could happen that would require them, but forced the thoughts out. Not fair to his ba... boyfriend. There was another whine as his pants were unbuclked and fell to the floor, exposing his baby blue printed diaper.

"Heheh," Bill laughed, putting a hand to his face. He couldn't help it.

"What?" Micheal's heart jumped as Bill laughed. It was the sort of condescending but adoring action he loved to think about. Had he misread it?

He loved the idea of Bill making him wear embarrassing clothes. He loved watching adds with those wonderfully humiliating and childish outfits, imagining his Da... boyfriend towering over him as he wore them. He tried to think of all the things that could happen to require them, but he could never trick Bill into doing it. Not fair to him.

"I mean, I'm sorry, its just..." Bill paused to think. "I'm not laughing at you, its just some of these character's always look... cute."

Michael smiled and looked down. "Yes, its ok. I like them too." He gasped and looked up. "Wait what?" Did that mean what he thought it meant? He hoped so.

On 6/23/2020 at 12:16 AM, littleTomás said:

And so the tide begins to turn...

mhmm ;)

Bill was in panic mode. He couldn't let Michael realize what he meant.

"Its just the characters! The characters are cute! Nothing to do with... um... you having to wear it."

"Oh."

Why did he sound disappointed? Did he not beleive it? Did he see through it?

He tried to think of something that would cheer him up. "You're clean, so uhh... thats actually a pass for today. It'll be a plus mark on your report."

"Aww C..."

Bill stood up quickly. "Were you just about to swear?" He was sure of it this time. Why would that be a bad thing to him?

Michael shook his head. "No why would I be upset that's good news!"

It was the same tone he used when telling him about his online searches. Why would he lie about...

"Oh," he said. The realization hit him like... like... "Like my hand on this naughty boy's diapered butt," he thought, and smirked. He wasn't reading those because he was afraid of the characters. What were those names they would call their charges?

"Oh what? I'm not upset..."

He spanked Michael hard. "Don't lie to me, baby boy."

He gasped. "What did you say?"

"I said little diaper boys shouldn't lie to their daddies, or else they'll get a spanking."

"Why are you talking to me like... oh."

Bill took him into his arms.

"OH."

He took a pacifier out of his pocket and pressed his hand into Michael's diaper.

"OHHHHHHHH."

They arrived in the office soon after, and Michael gave a version of a 'formal apology' that wouldn't have passed in an elementary school. Nervous, stumbling over words, sarcastic in tone, accidentally insulting people, having to be continuously corrected by his caretaker... it almost seemed designed to earn him more restrictions. Perfectly designed, in fact.

• Like 1
On 6/25/2020 at 1:05 AM, littleTomás said:

I like where this is headed ?

Hmmmm so do I

On 6/25/2020 at 5:52 AM, ppbenn said:

Great chapters. 

Thanks! :)

Micheal woke up and stretched his arms wide. He looked around his bedroom. To his left were the high crib bars, to his right and empty space where Bill slept, and beyond it, the sun shining through his curtains. It was morning. He snuggled back into the blanket and reached under the covers, luxuriating in the soft footed pjs buttoned snugly over his, now thankfully much thicker, diaper. He had been so excited when he was finally 'made' to accept onesies, rompers and footed pyjamas,  as part of his regular non work outfits. They were all designed to make it easier for any 'caretaker' to check or change him and more difficult for him to remove them without help, while identifying his status. On top of that, they were both adorable and embarrassing to see himself in. Next step was to get some with straps.

He lay back down and closed his eyes. Despite it being morning and a work day, it was far from his job to get up when he should. In fact, he could be punished for it, and it would show a level of responsibility he didn't want people knowing he had.

"So," Bill said, "Do you need a diaper change?"

He put on an innocent face. "Well of course I don't know, Daddy. How could I ever tell?"

Bill held up a sheet. "If you had an accident today and can't tell, it be the 10th time this month, so you'd set any testing back six months.

"In that case, go shower, and come back and check later," he smiled.

Bill laughed and pulled up the crib bars on his side of the bead. It was fine if he was sleeping with someone else to keep him safe, but the laws clearly stated that whenever Michael slept alone, he needed bars to keep him from falling, all as justified by the reports Bill had written. He walked off to the shower, leaving his boyfriend smiling in the bed.

Bill returned a few minutes later. He unwrapped his towel and hung it on the door. "So do you need a change?"

Micheal was staring.

"Well?"

"Oh sorry Daddy I didn't hear you.

Bill laughed. "Did you fill your pampers diaper boy?"

He rolled his eyes and forced a shocked expression. "No of course not Daddy, how could you say such a thing! I don't even need them, I'm a big boy!"

Bill lowered the crib bars and picked Michael up into his arms. The answer became obvious as soon as he moved the blankets away and a strong, pungent smell hit his nose, but he didn't stop there. Moving deliberately slowly, he turned him over his lap, padded behind in the air. He opened the back of Micheal's onsie, showing his diaper, once smooth and printed with blue rabbits, now lumpy and brown stained. He sniffed it, then clamped his hand down and began to squeeze. Micheal moaned and cringed as the slimy mush was pushed into him.

"Daddy why!?" he asked.

Bill smacked his bottom twice then went back to rubbing. "Ohh! Someone had an accident! I'll have to record that! And you couldn't event tell and argued! Bad!" He spanked Michael hard. "Stinky little diaper boy."

"Hey! Names are mean!" came the reply of the boy grabbing onto his dominant's leg. "That's not nice daddy. And I'm pretty sure you don't need to check 10 different ways."

"And calling me daddy certainly isn't appropriate, diaper boy. You aren't at that level, and someone might think that you are actually enjoying this."

"Mhmmm. Imagine that, Daddy."

"One more argument and you might need a spanking."

"How much time do we have?"

Bill looked at the clock on the table beside their bed. "We have about twenty minutes before the inspector is here. If we skip your diaper change we can fit in a good spanking."

"Ummm... the inspector isn't coming Daddy, you're wrong."

"What?"

"You said one more argument..."

"Oh right. Bad baby!" He spanked Michael hard, who grunted in reply. He opened a drawer in their beside table and pulled out a long, wooden paddle with holes in it.

"Oww Daddy that one hurts!"

"No more whining! You were the one who wanted a spanking." He raised the paddle and brought it crashing down. Micheal jumped and squirmed. He continued spanking, making sure to alternate between hitting the mess in his diaper and the back of his thighs, bringing out alternating groans and whelps from his charge.

He stopped spanking, put the paddle down and began to rub the back of the diaper with his hand. "You know, it is almost a shame when we use the paddle becuase I don't get to feel your pretty little bum."

"See that's what I think too," Michael said.

"Too bad." He brought the paddle up and gave one more, loud smack, causing Micheal to shout, then sat him on his lap and began bouncing.

• Like 2
On 6/29/2020 at 1:34 AM, littleTomás said:

I love it ?

love your comments :)

On 6/29/2020 at 5:09 AM, ppbenn said:

Great chapter.

thanks! more up now

Micheal cringed at the combined feelings of the mess piling into him and his sore bottom being bounced. "So, this means they won't ask if I can move up in toilet training soon?"

"Yes, it should. We need to be careful though baby boy. A few more arguments over this and you'll be put to the bottom level. You know, like that girl we saw in the nursery we passed, Jessica or something?"

"Yeah."

"That would remove some of your other rights as well. Congrats stinky butt, you'll now be near permanently at the lowest level of diapers possible without without actually being declared a baby. You can say you're the biggest potty pants around."

"Well I don't think I'd ever say that out loud!"

He gave Michael a spank. "Say it now."

Micheal rolled his eyes. "Fine. I'm a stinky butt and the biggest potty pants around."

"Good boy," Bill kissed him then placed him on the ground. 

They both stood, Micheal in his arms and clinging to his shoulders, kissing for a moment. Bill lead him by the hand down their stair well and into their kitchen. The kitchen looked like any other, with plain white walls, cabinets and a black stove, with one difference: A large, adult sized high chair beside their table. This is where Bill lead Micheal. He lifted him up and sat him down with a loud squish.

"Now you sit there stinky boy so I can finally breath while I make breakfast." He handed him a stuffed bear,

"Har harm" Micheal said. "Say, Do you ever wonder if what we are doing is wrong?" He leanded back casually and played with the stuffed bear.

"What do you mean? The law is pretty clear, and this is all within it."

"I mean like..." he tried to search his mind for the words, but couldn't come up with them. "The law is there, but this isn't what its meant for. Like, is it possible to be wrong, even if its legal?"

Bill paused. "No, I see what you mean. I really don't know, its a weird idea." He took eggs out of the fridge and cracked them into a pan.

"I mean, there is something beyond the law, right?" Michael asked. "Like, if we know the law is right, then we must know there is something outside the law that is right or wrong that we can use to test it, right?"

"I'm not sure. I've thought of that but I'm not sure."

"Now," Bill said. As the eggs cooked he took a back back up from beside the fridge and rifled through it.  "Today you'll need your diapers, along with your pacifier, collar, harness and leash. You can wear your suit over your diapers to work, but if you complain about the comfort of them again, you might have to wear your onsiies everywhere."

He thought a moment, then made a scrunching face. "No, I like them being for home and fun trips. Showing up to work like that would be weird."

"They still need to change you there."

"Yes, but its kind of fun to pretend I can hid my diapers under my suit as you make them thicker and thicker."

"Oh, so you noticed." He took a diaper stuffer out of the bag. "Today I think you might need a third layer, just to be sure."

"Oh darn," Micheal said.

"Oh yeah. If you keep pulling on the leash deliberately, I can get you a stroller with straps on it. If you keep stumbling even as I hold you up, I can require you to crawl. Does that sound fun baby boy?"

His 'baby boy' shook his head. "Stroller yes. I'd rather not crawl though. Seems too inconvenient really."

Bill nodded. "Yeah, I thought so too." He went back to cooking the eggs. And put on bacon. He walked to the front and grabbed a newspaper that had been left.

"Here, read this while I finish."

Micheal began reading the front page.

"Hey potty pants, remember we have the inspector coming."

Micheal looked at him, then at the paper. He threw most of it to the ground, and kept the comics.

"Good baby."

Micheal read for a moment. "You know," he said, "I wish there was more variety with the comics. Like, I get that the eternal dominant empire is infinity just and right, they don't need to emphasize it with every comic. I sometimes wish there were other points of view being show." 

Bill's eyes opened wide. "You know, that is just the sort of talk that can get someone ball gagged, or punished for speaking."

They both considered this for a moment. "Nahh," they said in unison."

"Still," Bill said, and walked over to Micheal. He took a pacifier and shoved it in Micheal's mouth. "Honestly, you clearly need lessons in what to say and what not to say. That was a silly comment, obviously the most important topic is how infinitly just and right the eternal dominant empire is, and questioning it is ridiculous. All fun aside, this is probably why you're in diapers and I'm not.'

Micheal pointed to his pacifier, and Bill nodded. "Yes, you're probably right Daddy, I clearly just can't figure these things out on my own. You should probably take note of that." He paused, suckled the pacifier, then spoke again. "You know, i remember in college when we discussed alternate ideas. One guy was so far off he declared "I don't know anything except that I  know I don't know anything."

BIll laughed. "That must have been embarrassing." 

Micheal made a crooked smile. "Yes, but... I mean.. Do you ever thing there is something odd with our laws? Like they are strangely fit for... for..."

"The laws seem perfectly made for fetishists?"

Micheal smiled and pointed at him. "Yes! That is it!" 

"It does seem odd, doesn't it? Its like they were written by some online creep for a bunch of other online creeps."

"Well, I remember reading, and one of those 'alternate ideas' was that the entire world was created by a creepy genie trying to teach a rich girl a lesson. Honestly, it explains a lot of what we do."

"I don't know Micheal, that still sounds like bad talk to me. Questioning the empire? Just wrong. I know we have fun, but don't let other's hear it."

"Yes sorry. As you said, there is a reason why you're the daddy and I'm the baby."

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ABAlex said:

The laws seem perfectly made for fetishists?"

Micheal smiled and pointed at him. "Yes! That is it!" 

"It does seem odd, doesn't it? Its like they were written by some online creep for a bunch of other online creeps."

Wow, Alex just started meta gaming. I don’t know what to believe anymore. There are too many paradoxes happening... *sucks pacie*

On 7/1/2020 at 2:10 AM, littleTomás said:

Wow, Alex just started meta gaming. I don’t know what to believe anymore. There are too many paradoxes happening... *sucks pacie*

LOL

maybe thats the right response. Suck your paci and let the grown ups work it out :p

20 hours ago, maly said:

Ummm... Just to be clear our reality is real isnt it?

Loving the story.

Maly.

TBH I'm not sure. Hmmmm...

and thanks! :lol:

Bill came to his high chair with a plate of scrambled eggs. "By the way, if this happens to spill on the ground on this particular day, it will require straps to be added to your high chair to ensure you don't knock them again. It will also give me permission to force feed you."

The both paused and thought about that. Finally, Michael grabbed the plate and threw it on the floor. "Oh no! Look what happened!" he said.

"Bad baby! You'll need a spanking for that later too."

A loud ringing noise silenced their conversation. BIll put the pacifier back in Micheal's mouth. "Remember, you've been trained not to speak when that is there."

"No I haven't!" Micheal pouted.

"The training I listed involved 15 mouth soapings. Want to actually go through with that?"

They both thought for a moment, picturing the punishment playing over and over. 

"Eww no," Micheal said.

"Yeah that is what I thought. So, no talking without pointing to your paci, and don't call me Daddy when he can hear."

"Awww ok." 

Bill walked to the door and opened it, letting in a tall, balding man in a suit. "Ah! Inspector Morris! Thank you for coming!"

(Short update for the purpose of teasing the ending. It will come soon )

• Like 2
On 7/1/2020 at 12:08 AM, ABAlex said:

"Har harm" Micheal said. "Say, Do you ever wonder if what we are doing is wrong?" He leanded back casually and played with the stuffed bear.

"What do you mean? The law is pretty clear, and this is all within it."

"I mean like..." he tried to search his mind for the words, but couldn't come up with them. "The law is there, but this isn't what its meant for. Like, is it possible to be wrong, even if its legal?"

It's funny, when the inspector was mentioned I wondered what would happen to Bill and Michael if he found out they were faking, and then I read this and find out that they have no idea either.

This is a great story, and I really like the universe you've created here.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, bobindiapers said:

It's funny, when the inspector was mentioned I wondered what would happen to Bill and Michael if he found out they were faking, and then I read this and find out that they have no idea either.

This is a great story, and I really like the universe you've created here.

And my guess would be that since the entire place was created by a perverted genie, if someone really wanted to end up in diapers, they'd end up in diapers. Ditto crossdressed, in bondage, etc.

3 hours ago, ABAlex said:

the entire place was created by a perverted genie

Alex, is that how you’d describe yourself? “A Perverted Genie” or did you have a close encounter with a perverted genie? Either way I think the genie also had a thing for authoritarian governments given how you can’t question the laws ?

21 hours ago, ABAlex said:

And my guess would be that since the entire place was created by a perverted genie, if someone really wanted to end up in diapers, they'd end up in diapers. Ditto crossdressed, in bondage, etc.

I thought maybe the perverse genie would force them to change up the roles with Bill having to wear the diapers and Michael having to be the daddy.

20 hours ago, littleTomás said:

Alex, is that how you’d describe yourself? “A Perverted Genie” or did you have a close encounter with a perverted genie? Either way I think the genie also had a thing for authoritarian governments given how you can’t question the laws ?

Well a perverted genie made the world and makes a lot of people permanent diaper babies in my stories. Appears in Tested, the Teddy Warrior and more! Whether I met one who was the inspiration is anyone's guess

And yes, very authoritation for generations so no one knows how to question. Except Jessica, and we saw how it worked out for her.

2 hours ago, bobindiapers said:

I thought maybe the perverse genie would force them to change up the roles with Bill having to wear the diapers and Michael having to be the daddy.

Ohhhh that would be just too mean! How could poor little baby Michael take care of someone?

"Yes, always glad to help," inspector Morris said. Bill lead him toward the kitchen. "I've noticed the spilled eggs. I'm guessing he had another temper tantrum over healthy food. He'll need straps added to his high chair.

"Yes, that is what I thought to. He was very bratty this morning."

"Mnph," Micheal grunted from behind his pacifier, and tried to look upset.

"Also, hea he seems to be reading the comics and has thrown the rest of the paper on the floor. Any comments on that, Bill?"

"Yes, he can read and understand the rest of it when I tell him too, but he is only interested in reading the comics.

"Mnph."

"Mhmm," the inspector said. "Lack of interest in mature topics. Still, he can understand them, so he is capable of working."

He walked up to the high chair, then stopped and put a hand to his nose. "Oh! Did he do that just now?"

"No. He messed while he slept last night. He outright denied he had and didn't seem to know until I pressed it into him. He then argued and complained about getting changed, so I figured sitting in his mess through breakfast would be a good lesson."

"Mnph mnph!" Micheal grunted and glared at Bill.

The inspector raised his eyebrows. "Well its a good thing we have him in the extra thick printed diapers. That will set him back six months at least. Is he fine with his suits or is he complaining about them?"

"Oh, he is fine," Bill said, and Micheal nodded.

"Great, then we will keep them for his work days for now. Anything else?"

They both looked at each other.

Micheal pointed to his pacifier and raised his hand. "Ummm" he said.

The inspector noted on his pad. "He raised his hand, which is good, but he said "ummm" before I said he could speak. We might need straps added to that pacifier. Yes?"

"I have a question, sir."

"Ask."

"Say someone were to be caught deliberately breaking the rules because they enjoy the restrictions put on them. Is that wrong?"

The inspector reviewed his notes. "Yes, it seems you are still allowed to ask hypothetical questions, due to your high reasoning intelligence and professional ability, despite your.... other traits. Yes, this has been discussed, and it has been reasoned that normal requirements still fit. If someone is immature enough to make themselves cry because they want a pacifier and a teddy bear, they probably need them. If they lack the self control to say "though I want to wear diapers, I won't make myself have accidents just so I can wear them," then they lack the self control to not be in diapers. If they act up because they want spankings, they are still acting up in their own way, and earned those spankings, and so on. "

"Ok."

"The eternal empire is truly wise in this matter," he raised his hands in the air and looked up.

""Right. Good! Wise empire and all that," he raised his hands in imitation of the inspector. "That is all I asked for. Also Bill? Something smells funny, and I can't tell what it is."

The inspector noted the final comment. "Right, well, it is clear he needs help, but is in good hands. Than you both for your time. This is for you," he handed Bill a booklet. "This will describe his restrictions and what to look for. Make sure he doesn't read it or he could try manipulating the system to move up."

He walked out. Bill gave the proper goodbye, Micheal waved wildly and shouted "bye bye!", and he was gone.

Micheal dropped his pacifier and put it on the table of his high chair. "SO what do you think we will get?" 

"With any luck, we might be close to the locking strollers and strapped gags. Next time try to take your onsie off and we can get locks for your outfits."

"OOO good call. What does the booklet say?"

"Oh you aren't supposed to ask that. Might need to record that and punish you for it."

"Darn."

"It says you still have your professional levels but are sinking in the rest. Oh! If you keep arguing with me, I can require you to call me a "dominent name" of my choosing, and pick a "submissive name" to use for you when I act up."

"Oh I wonder what that name might be, Daddy. Hey, what color is the sky?"

"Blue."

"No its green."

"And that's an argument. Nice work, Diaper Boy."

They both high fived, and went back to breakfast. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, ABAlex said:

(and that's the end of this saga. If there is another part I might do a story with Becky's punishment)

This was a very nice spinoff story! I'm always down for more in this world created by a perverted genie. I guess I like this perverted genie for some odd reason? Anyways, Becky's punishment would make a good short story.

• Like 1
On 7/7/2020 at 1:38 AM, littleTomás said:

This was a very nice spinoff story! I'm always down for more in this world created by a perverted genie. I guess I like this perverted genie for some odd reason? Anyways, Becky's punishment would make a good short story.

LOL is it that you wish you could also create kinky fantasy worlds to play around in?

And I might do it :p

On 7/7/2020 at 5:45 PM, maly said:

Thanks for an entertaining story, loved it.

Maly.

thanks! glad you did :)