LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Now now, thats enough of that" Bill said. "Do you want me to get your teddy bear and pacifier again? Right here in public?"

Michael sniffed and shook his head. "No."

The two stood outside a tall, multi leveled glass building. Both of the pair wore dark suits and blue ties which were nearly identical and which most of the people milling around the building wore. However, Michael's jacket was shorter and his pants were looser, though not lose enough to hide a thick bulge around his waste. Finally, in a more subtle difference many didn't notice, Michael's tie was a slightly lighter pastel shade of blue. Bill, a black haired man and the taller of the two, leaned over the shorter brunette and pointed up at the one of the levels.

"Now, you march right back up there and apologize for your behavior! You say you are sorry, tell them I spanked you for it, and say you'll behave from now on."

"But I don't want to tell them that!" Michael said, balling his fists and shuffling from foot to foot. "They'll laugh at me again. "

Bill sighed. "I told you, they are only doing that because they think its cute."

"They're mean to me!"

"They aren't mean to you, they are teasing you. I also told you that you need to stop whining or the testing board will fail you in that area as well. Do you want to have to suck a pacifier and carry a teddybear everywhere you go?"

"That's not fair!"

"Michael, that is whining too. We already have them now for 'emergencies', but one more slip up and it will be a permanent part of your wardrobe. Sound fun?"

Michael looked down. "No..."

"Good. Now, same goes for running like that. You ran right out during traffic. If they reported that, you could find yourself being led by a leash and harness everywhere you go, or even tied in a stroller. Fun?"

"No..."

"Good. Now, if you go up on your own, it will look far better then if I take you. Do you think you can manage, or do I need to hold your hand?"

Bill looked down into the wide, blue eyes of his ward, and tried to keep his face still. The fact that he could never tell Michael was a huge, and growing part of him wanted Michael to say yes.

He remembered back long before when Michael was first demoted. He was still in diapers at age 26, which was odd enough, but not so much that Bill cared. They were plain white, he was only wetting and still able to change them himself, and he was testing his way out. Then there was the accident in the cafe, with Michael unprepared and unable to take care of it himself... his emotional outbreak, crying in public... and in a few weeks he was in printed diapers, expected to mess and to ask for a change, with a pacifier on hand to keep him quiet if he began to cry. Bill was stunned at first. He never expected to have to be changing diapers of his adult boyfriend. It was a burden he was willing to do for someone he cared about, but a burden non the less.

However... over time his feelings began to change. At first it was something in his venerability, in his need for help, that changed his feeling. He loved Michael and would help when he needed, but was surprised to find that he loved the act of helping him as well. Every time he saw Michael blushing and squirming as he was led by the hand for a diaper change, Bill had to hold himself back from smiling and kissing him. Once he got used to seeing Micheal's printed diapers and pacifiers, he began to see them as cute as well, and though he would never tell Michael, he looked forward to the chances he could help Michael out of his work clothes and see him blushing in his underwear. Even the punishments he was now required to give added to the feeling, holding the boy over his lap and admiring the adorable prints of his diaper or growing red of his backside was a guilty pleasure. He steeled himself from it, and only did what was required, doing everything he could to avoid abusing his power and humiliating Michael- he could never forgive himself if he did. He even tried to hide the slight smiles that crept up during some of his duties, and the adoring laughter he would give each time he dressed or cuddled him. He couldn't imagine what he'd say if he heard what Bill thought of it all.

And now, he stared into Micheal's eyes and had to do the same. They both knew what would happen if Bill had to led Micheal back up to his office. It would show lack of discipline, lack of emotional control, acting up... strikes in multiple categories. Micheal could require a leash or even a stroller, as he said, and the level of punishments Bill could give would undoubtedly go up. He was already borderline to requiring a pacifier at full times, along with several other signs of emotional immaturity, all of which would humiliate Micheal. At the same time, the thought of Micheal blushing and asking for help, scared of what might happen and of getting lost, and of leading him by the hand, comforting him the entire and rubbing his head, helping him through his apology... then later, the same thing, but instead having him tied close by, pacifier in his mouth and cuddling a teddy bear, with so much more of his well being up to him... it was a tantalizing thought. 

He shook his head. He could never do that to Micheal. He was still staring up at Bill, considering what to do, and truthfully, Bill hoped he'd be strong enough. He couldn't help but wonder what was going through his head.

(Note: This story is in the world I used in "Tested." You don't need to read that to understand this one, just know that is effectively a dystopia where people are continuously tested on their life skills and abilities, then demoted or promoted based on the results. Failing means being given restrictions along kink lines. Progress with life skills is also kept slower, so people are often kept in diapers into their 20s, basically having to go through levels of thinner and thinner diapers, or regressed into thicker and thicker. This couple, Bill and Micheal, are established as having to be in what amounts to a sub/dom relationship because of Micheal's behavior.)

• Like 4

What a fine beginning! I wonder how comprehensive the process of promotion/demotion is in this world you've created. Perhaps I need to read "Tested" as well? Best of luck on the following part(s).

6 hours ago, Lucius said:

What a fine beginning! I wonder how comprehensive the process of promotion/demotion is in this world you've created. Perhaps I need to read "Tested" as well? Best of luck on the following part(s).

LOL well I won't advertise it, but you can read it if you want :p 

But basically they control and monitor everything. Its a complete dystopia invented by a twisted genie with a sick sense of humor. The main character is basically seen going down dozens of levels in different categories, each more humiliating. 

3 hours ago, Diaperingdaddy said:

And what a great story it was. I enjoy re-reading it.

awww glad you think that! thanks so much for saying so!

Micheal stared up at Bill and wondered how far he could push it.

BIll was right that he was grumpy, but he had the reason all wrong. Bill seemed to think he was upset he'd been spanked, in reality he was upset Bill had stopped at 15. Running away from his office should have at least been 30, and the entire business of taking him off the main road for some privacy was something he'd have gladly avoided. Whats the use of being in adorable printed diapers if you don't get to show them off publicly once in a while, all while pretending you can't stand being seen but are being forced on the lap of your big, strong caretaker? Aside from using them and being changed that is, and a longer spanking would have given him the chance to do just that, then act surprised as Bill publicly declared him messy. Then a humiliating change in a public bathroom, followed by being dragged by the hand up for an apology which, with any luck, would land him on a leash and pacifier gagged this time next week. Whats a guy gotta to earn a REAL spanking? Or a REAL punishment of any kind? Hit him? He could never do that, but leather dress shoes and thick plastic diapers were a hard combo to run away in, and he wished Bill would be more strict. Perhaps if he tried crying? Like really, loudly screaming and crying, none of this 'tears welled up' thing that normally happened when he was embarrassed or spanked. That was sure to earn SOMETHING, but he wasn't sure if he could do it convincingly enough. He noticed he cried more easily during spankings now, or when people teased him, which was a start.

Part of him felt guilty about all this. Everything was within the law, but it wasn't exactly what the law was meant for. When it all started back at that cafe, he hated it, and he hated being a burden on Micheal. However, over time he learned to love being taken care of, and the strong, stern voice of his boyfriend made him feel warm inside. It was a comforting feeling knowing he'd always be taken care of, and an exciting one knowing Bill had so much power over him. He even began to love the look of it all- himself, standing head and shoulder's shorter then Bill, clutching his hand with a pacifier in his mouth and diaper on display as his boyfriend opened the back of his underwear and pronounced his sentence- and loved it when it happened in front of the mirror. He loved waking up in the morning and waiting for Bill to come with his fresh diaper so he could see what cute prints were on it that day.  In public they were more discrete and pants were required, and he wished that could change so more people could see. He did everything he could to restrain himself though. It was one thing to enjoy something that was required by law anyway, another to try to exploit it. Worse still, he'd be exploiting Bill, something he could never do. He acted up in ways that kept him in place or made small changed. He really didn't think carrying around a pacifier was that big an issue, but, say, having to spoon feed him would be, so he wouldn't go down that road. Still, f Bill found out how much he enjoyed all this... he shuddered at the thought.

Right now Bill was waiting for an answer. He bit his lip. He might be able to go up himself of course. He knew the way and generally knew the proper apologies. However, he would be embarrassed and perhaps a bit scared, and he found he had become more emotional since he became reliant on his boyfriend and legitimately less able to handle himself, but he knew the way. Holding his hand would help.

More importantly, what would happen if he did? He already decided the pacifier wasn't that big of a hassle for a caretaker, the leash a big more... Immediately he fought back a shudder as the thought of being led around on a leash filled him with excitement. He tried his best to hide the feeling and keep his face in a confused pout. Was there a slight hint of surprise in Bill's eyes? What did he notice? If it was there, it was gone a second later.

"Micheal? You have to tell me sweetie."

Another restrained shudder. That word, 'sweetie.' In a way so sweet and normal, and at the same time, it could carry a note of adoration and even a bit of condensation. Not out of place when speaking to a boyfriend, but also not out of place when speaking to someone you were babysitting. His excitement doubled.

"Well? What do you want cutie pie."

This time he did shudder. Everything else left his mind, he couldn't help himself. "Yes, please help me," he said. He prayed he'd find himself in a wet diaper by the time they reached the top floor.

• Like 4

Unexpected, but in a good way! Thanks, because ow I'm hooked. These brief parts do a fine job of keeping us chomping at the bit, so to speak. :P

On 6/4/2020 at 3:36 AM, Lucius said:

Unexpected, but in a good way! Thanks, because ow I'm hooked. These brief parts do a fine job of keeping us chomping at the bit, so to speak. :P

that was the hope lol :)

and yes, quite the twist! (if I do say so myself)

On 6/4/2020 at 5:17 AM, ppbenn said:

Thank you for posting this. I've always enjoyed your writing @ABAlex. I hope to read more soon.

well thank you for posting too! There will be more for this one up soon, probably tonight

The pair walked through grey lined hallways past groups of people walking by in similar dark colored suits and skirts. A few stopped to look at the strange sight, a pair of men, both holding hands, one of them clearly clutching on for emotional support, but those who knew them understood and moved on.

Bill reached down and rubbed Michael's hand. He reached toward his head, then stopped. Michael looked up at him sadly.

It was a few more levels to the office, Bill had decided to walk rather then take the elevator, and the stairs were spread out with the staggered levels. Bill spent the extra time looking down at his sniffling ward, smiling and looking away when he looked up.

They turned a corner toward the office, and Michael pulled away. Bill pulled him back, and Micheal pulled again.

"Michael are you trying to earn a spanking?" 

"No!" Michael shook his head. He had the same expression he did when denying he forgot to do chores around their house. Bill eyed him.

"Alright then. I don't think we have time to give you a good spanking now anyway."

"Aww C.."

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

Bill maintained a pokerface to keep from sighing. He knew Michael had been about to swear but had kept it in, which had spared him the trouble of needing to punish him. He tried to contain the part of himself that was disappointed. He imagined having to pull Michael to the side, watching him squirm, see him bent over... He shook his head. It wasn't fair to find such things fun, it just needed to be done. Really he wanted Michael to be happy. After punishments, he always cuddled him closed and stroked his head... No, he shook his head again.

They walked a bit further. Bill lead them on a long path, and was walking slowly. He held onto his hand tightly but didn't feel any more pulling. That made him glad. He hated the feeling that he was tugging him toward something he didn't want to do. It wasn't fair to him to be so harsh. 

"Are your diapers dry?" he asked. He kept his voice quiet. He didn't want to embarrass him by asking out loud, but also didn't want someone else to end up finding out, which would be far worse. He couldn't imagine how Michael would feel being checked in the hall where someone could walk by at any moment.

"Ummm..." Michael bit his lip and didn't respond.

"Well? You should be able to tell me. Do I have to check you here in the halls?" He tried not to sound like he was scolding. 

"I uhh...  don't know."

Bill stopped walking and turned toward him. "Why not?"

It took a moment for him to respond. "I uhhh... I got nervous. I was scared when you were spanking me, not sure."

Bill thought for a moment. He hoped to find some excuse to check Michael. He couldn't just do it on a whim, that would be pointlessly cruel, but there was no shame in enjoying it if he had to. He imagined pulling his pants down to see the adorable printed diapers. However, he had been right over Michael's rear during the spanking and got a good feel for it then, and he'd have noticed if he wet. "Well you were definitely clean then, so I guess if that is the last time you were scared you're probably clean, and I can't blame you for that." He felt angry at himself. If he was spanking Michael enough to make him wet himself, he was doing to far. 

"Tsk.." Michael began then stooped.

"What were you saying? And did you roll your eyes?"

"No!" Michael shook his head.

"Why do you seem scared all of a sudden? What are you hiding?"

• Like 3
On 6/7/2020 at 5:17 PM, maly said:

Thanks for the new chapter.

Maly.

no problem, and thanks for the comment! Next one will be up tomorrow! 

"Nothing," Michael said. They kept walking.

"LAAAAMMMME" he thought. What does he mean no diaper check? This was a perfect opportunity- someone could walk by and see at any time. Then he'd blush and look embarrassed, and Bill would talk soothingly to him. He even said he didn't know and might have lost control. How more helpless could he seem?

It also wasn't technically a lie. Technically. Michael was 99% sure he was dry. But, TECHNICALLY, it could have happened that he was distracted by the spanking and lost control. He didn't want to lie to make Bill do something he clearly didn't enjoy for no reason, so he had searched his mind for a reason not to be sure, and that was the best he could come up with. Of course, even then Bill didn't want to do it. He must really hate doing it.

This walk was not nearly as fun as he imagined it. He hated to use Bill without his knowledge. It was obvious Bill hated punishing him, so he did try to keep out of trouble. Well, sort of his best. He tried his best to try his best, but too often the thought of Bill taking him in his strong arms, throwing him over his lap or a table somewhere, pulling down his pants... he tried to hide his emotions. Better still was the after care, when he stroked him and cuddled him. He really thought the tugging would do it. Again, it wasn't exactly that he was acting up just to get punished. He really didn't want to go, after all. And when that didn't work, he thought for sure swearing, which was at least kind of a natural reaction, would do it.

What would a fair punishment for swearing be? Of course he'd have to suckle his pacifier after the punishment, and if he kept doing it he'd probably get straps added to tie the pacifier in place. Long term goals. But for the punishment itself, a spanking would be fun. Corner time to calm down? No, probably not unless he was shouting. He had heard of having soap forced into mouths to 'rinse out the naughty words', and he played with the idea in his head. Would probably taste awful, and he wasn't sure if it would be fun or not. Certainly embarrassing enough, which was a plus.

Where had he seen that? He blushed at the thought. It was those stories he had been reading. Bill didn't know, but he had been looking up stories, most of which he was sure were fake, of couples in relationships just like his. They were so much fun! All written by kinksters who really knew how to treat the 'babies'. He smiled at the word, then tried to force his face still. "Daddy's" and "diaper boys," 'littles,' babies,' or a dozen other terms. He'd love to be called them. The daddies in those stories wouldn't have given some wimpy spanking, they spanked until their charges were bawling and kicking, then gave a few more for good measure. There would have been non of this passive "don't pull my hand", the first instance would have been a punishment and scolding, the second, a leash as the 'daddy' dragged him, whimpering, whining, and helpless, right up to where he belonged. He wouldn't have had the chance to swear, he'd have already have been told 'grown ups are speaking', gagged with his pacifier, left to speak only when spoken too. Oh, and the best part- those daddies wouldn't have waited as he paused and hummed and hahed over whether his diapers or wet, the first sign of being unsure would earn him a very public check. Any arguing would end with his pants and belt permanently over his shoulder, and the diaper he tried to hide visible for all.

He knew he shouldn't be looking at stuff like that given his status, but it was only a few stories. And a few pictures, and a few vidoes.... Bill didn't have to know.

"Michael, why are you blushing?

"Um..." Michael said. Thinking quickly, he looked down at his diaper. He would have kicked himself, that was too manipulative. 

Bill folded his arms. "Michael. Is there something you aren't telling me?"

"No..." He looked down.

"Alright, thats it. Diaper check time."

Now this was more like it. Authoritative, in charge, and treating him as he deserved. Michael could barely contain his glee, it was even in a public hallway.

Bill looked around. "There must be somewhere private."

"Crap" he thought. "I mean... we're going to be late. If you think we don't have the time and you really have to just do it here, even if people see..."

Bill paused, then shook his head. "No, I couldn't do that to you. I don't want to embarrass you sweetie."

"Oh wow how nice of you thanks." Micheal gritted his teeth. Bloody goodie two shoes. He loved Bill, he just was so nice, but sometimes...

• Like 4

So happy you're writing this spinoff, I really like it so far! I ended up reading Tested recently, which I did enjoy as well, but this story is much more up my alley. Sidenote: am I the only one who took entirely too long to grok the title? Now that I get it though the title is so perfect.

On 6/10/2020 at 11:45 PM, lookingfordad said:

Loved

thank you!

18 hours ago, littleTomás said:

I'm loving this spinoff story!

I'm glad you do :) I had been sitting on it for a while tbh, I think these characters deserved a bit more explanation 

17 hours ago, practicedprogrammer said:

So happy you're writing this spinoff, I really like it so far! I ended up reading Tested recently, which I did enjoy as well, but this story is much more up my alley. Sidenote: am I the only one who took entirely too long to grok the title? Now that I get it though the title is so perfect.

I'm glad you like it. What about this one makes it more up your alley?

And I imagine you weren't the only one lol ? I expected it to seem strange at first. I figure it has a double meaning- first that rules were 'made to be broken', as Micheal is deliberately breaking them for punishment, and Michael himself, as a subby, was 'made to be broken."

59 minutes ago, ABAlex said:

I'm glad you like it. What about this one makes it more up your alley?

I think a lot of it is the main characters and their interactions - it has been so amusing to see this one from both sides, with Michael egging Bill on a little, and Bill trying to avoid having to punish Michael too embarrassingly, much to Michael's chagrin. On the other hand I found Jessica more annoying, and she didn't have much in the way of longstanding relationships with anyone else so I just didn't get as invested in what was going on.

59 minutes ago, ABAlex said:

And I imagine you weren't the only one lol ? I expected it to seem strange at first. I figure it has a double meaning- first that rules were 'made to be broken', as Micheal is deliberately breaking them for punishment, and Michael himself, as a subby, was 'made to be broken."

Yeah, the second was what my mind came to first when I was thinking about the title, but I kept thinking that "broken" felt a little strong, at least based on what we've seen so far. A while later I hit on that first meaning and that put a good smile on my face :D

On 6/12/2020 at 8:02 PM, practicedprogrammer said:

I think a lot of it is the main characters and their interactions - it has been so amusing to see this one from both sides, with Michael egging Bill on a little, and Bill trying to avoid having to punish Michael too embarrassingly, much to Michael's chagrin. On the other hand I found Jessica more annoying, and she didn't have much in the way of longstanding relationships with anyone else so I just didn't get as invested in what was going on.

Yeah, the second was what my mind came to first when I was thinking about the title, but I kept thinking that "broken" felt a little strong, at least based on what we've seen so far. A while later I hit on that first meaning and that put a good smile on my face :D

Weird I thought  I had replied to this... 

but yes that was an issue I had with Tested too. Given the nature of the story, where she is supposed to be seen as moving back while others moved forward, I had her constnatly go through different characters without staying long enough to build good relationships, except perhaps with Mary. Its also arguably one of her 'failures', and due to her pride in not wanting to be friendly either with people who look down on her and treat her as a ward, or the people she was placed with who she saw as beneath her. However, with such a long story it felt like a missing element. Still, I like how it worked out overall, and I do like that we have this cute relationship out of the entire story.

Glad you liked the title :)? 

Bill's heart was racing. He felt he was being to cruel, and knew he needed to be kinder to Michael. Sometimes, the thrill of it just took him away. Saying he needed to check him out loud was too far. He hated acting so authoritative toward him, like he was in charge. Michael didn't deserve that.

He remembered a few days ago reviewing Michael's internet search history. Michael didn't know it, but being his caretaker had given him the right, and duty, to monitor his activity online. What he found scared him. All those stories of abusive, controlling caretakers... It was obvious Michael was worried he'd take it too far. He'd even begun to look up examples of abuse, presumably to know if anything they did qualified. Worse part was... he enjoyed some of the stories, and some of the pictures. So much of it seemed fun and adorable, but he couldn't do it to his "baby"- something he could never actually use out loud. It would make him feel awful of Michael saw him that way, and he did his best to avoid acting like them. He had seen his ward blushing earlier, then seemingly trying to force a smile, and realized how difficult this situation must be.

"Come on, this way," Bill pulled his hand, with his other, he reached down and patted Micheal's butt hard, making a loud, plastic "thuck." It was loud enough to get the attention of a passing man and a woman, who looked down Michael's waist. He got angry with himself, that was too far. "Umm, sorry that was... the first check. Did it too hard."

Michael made a sound like laughing. "Oh, its ok...."

"Ok? You aren't upset? That's better emotional control then usual."

"Oh, it does make me upset. But still ok."

Bill dragged Michael into an old janitorial closet and shut the door behind them. It was dark inside, but Bill pulled the string of a light and illuminated a room full of mops and cleaning supplies. Nothing would have been more of a thrill to just check him in the hallway and see him blush, like the 'daddies' in those stories, and techincally he was allowed to. However, that also would have been cruel.

• Like 1