LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What are some of your fantasies

My biggest fantasy, which I'm working on making a reality, is to become bladder incontinent.  I'd really love to be able to just start peeing in a diaper without thinking about it, and to wet my pants if I'm not wearing one.  Bowel inco isn't really my thing, which is unfortunate because I have IBS and have occasional bowel accidents without wanting to.  I had one this evening and spent a good 15 minutes in the shower washing off.  Bowel IC is a no-go but bladder IC would be amazing.

To have a girlfriend (which is hard in a conservative small town where you're not fully out, only to a select few trusted friends) who gently reminds me to use the potty...and not-so-gently scolds me and puts me in time out when I refuse and have "accidents" in my training pants.

On 6/3/2020 at 9:18 AM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Dude you gotta go camping in a diaper, Me and girlfriend did it. Miles of wilderness and park. The outdoors is great for diaper fun !

I love out doors stuff like that, especially in a diaper. But ever since I moved to CA, I don't do wilderness hikes too often because I think about mountain lions walking around, and in some places bears. I often worry now that the animals will smell my diaper with their sensitive nose and track and attack me.

As far as a fantasy, I wish I could turn myself into a little boy in diapers. I would love to have a really cute, and strong tom boy kind of girl baby sitter who puts me on her lap and keeps me from getting away from her as she tickle tortures me. I love girls in shorts in the summer with thicker legs. Some girls have such hot legs. It gives life to my diaper fantasy. But If I go a long time without setting a pretty girl, the desire to wear a diaper fades.

You have it easy in US, cause you can just buy a pistol

I need to be a active member of a gun club for 6 months before I get to buy a expensive pistol 
I could buy a shotgun or rifle, but its not as handy when hiking 

I have a few....

-To get a hold of a good diaper with a cool astronaut design. (Yeah, I know....but a design for bigger kids. ?)

-To use an actual spacesuit diaper. (While wearing a spacesuit would be AWESOME!)

-Astronaut potty training. (Be able to pee a little at a time, in any position.)

• 5 weeks later...

My fantasy is to have a few bed wetting accidents next to wife in bed and then being asked by her nicely to wear nappies in future for night time protection to keep everything dry. When i agreed to her suggestion and wore protection she could cuddle up to me and tell me that wearing a nappy to bed is going to be ok and its our little secret. ?

1 hour ago, lancerevolover said:

my fantasy is pretty simple enjoy a kids movie or cartoon while wearing a wet pull up or baby diaper while sucking on a paci, with a t shirt and socks, i was able to complete most of it, except for the movie part

Was you too wet to complete the whole movie?? ?

2 hours ago, triggernum2 said:

Was you too wet to complete the whole movie?? ?

no, i couldnt watch any movie or enjoy a wet diaper for hours because i moved back with my parents, if i had my own space, then i can really indulge in my fantasy