LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New RP

Daddydrew

Hello,

Looking to start a new RP, would prefer the characters to be 18+. I can play mommy/daddy, boy/girl roles. Even a guy that gets turned into a girl.

Here are my ideas.

1. Mother lost her baby due to an unfortunate event...she sees a young adult, boy or girl, and acts as though they are her baby. The one getting diapered would be on the shorter side.

2. The boss(male), have always wanted to be a mother. Unable to have kids, they look to their employee/secretary and turn them into their baby. While also becoming more feminine.

3. Young college student under a lot of pressure, they crack and start to regress. Their roommates or parents then have to take care of them after. They then have to be put in preschool.

Just some ideas, but I am very open to more. I would prefer sexual but not a must. Feel free to PM me for your ideas.

If you want to be the little, I would also like to do a different roleplay where I am the little as well.

I would like to do two role plays with you, one where you play the little girl and one where I play the little girl.  I like the girl to get babied.

I like the college scenario for the girl I play, if you could maybe play a professor at her college that starts to worry about her as her grades start to slip?  Maybe you can play the advisor or someone that is put in charge of getting her back on track, and one of your methods is to make her do child-like things when she is studying, or relaxing just after or before a study session?

If you want sex involved, I'd like the one in charge to be a daddy/boy.

Okay?

When I play the cg, I don't like transgendering, but I do like the idea of boss and subordinate. 

But instead of being secretary, maybe she is just one of the employees under him, and they work in a factory where they have to put together adult dolls.  Then, then they have to write up reports to the customers on how to care for these dolls to make them last a long time, and each letter of care is specifically hand written so that each customer feels special, so that's why she would be writing reports at the end of the day.  Maybe while the girl is working late one day, trying to finish up a report so she can send out her finished product, she starts to have a wetting accident while she's trying to finish the paper, and at first, he doesn't notice she leaked, but when she finally finished and went to the bathroom, he can see a wet spot in her seat, and he smells it, rubbing his finger in it to see, and confirms she must have wet herself.  When she comes out of the bathroom, he points it out to her, and she gets scared he might fire her or tell everyone in the office about it, but he promises he won't if she plays it cool and does what he says for the next week.  Blackmail, but not dark blackmail.  

They talk a bit and get to know each other more, and then once again, she is behind on something maybe a week later or so, and starts to wet herself again as she tries to finish, but he catches her again!  

Now, he can see that stressing about getting behind causes her to get nervous enough to wet, so he starts to set harder deadlines on her on purpose to get her into the position to keep wetting, and eventually, she starts wetting a bit during working hours even while building these adult dolls, and so now has to deal with trying to hide it from others seeing what is happening.

Eventually, he points out all her accidents to her, and he tells her that she can't be trusted to get to the potty  anymore at work.  Maybe if she did something for him, then no one will ever find out she wets her pants, and then he puts her in diapers during the day at work and tells her to just not use the toilet because that will draw attention to her wearing diapers, and if she refuses to wear diapers, then eventually, someone else, maybe someone not as nice as him, will find out and tell the whole office that she pees her pants.

What do you think?

Hello, I was thinking about starting a new RP on here as well with a similar premise to number 3. I had a few different elements in it as well. If you're still looking for partners I'd love to be considered and discuss it with you in a DM.