LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pampers Size Sevens In Stock & Support Us!

They are available now, it's just a matter of getting stores to order them and get them in

I'll run over to Our Target this aftenoon and check. My town is considered a National test city for new products, so maybe we have them. If they are available I'll post the measurement stats. :thumbsup:

Cant order in UK :(

I think someone called them and asked if they were going to release the larger sizes in the UK and they said no. Perhaps it's something to do with the childhood obesity rates in the two different countries:

UK (2000)

Girls (2-19): 26.6% overweight, 6.8% obese

Boys (2-19): 20.3% overweight, 4.8% obese

source

USA (2005 I think)

Girls (6-11): 27.8% overweight, 14.5% obese

Boys (6-11): 32.7% overweight, 16.0% obese

source

Suggesting a need for bigger diapers for bigger babies?

(Although I'm not sure if both countries have the same definition of obesity so this comparison could be scientific nonsense)

I think someone called them and asked if they were going to release the larger sizes in the UK and they said no. Perhaps it's something to do with the childhood obesity rates in the two different countries:

:(

I was wondering though, if theres enough UK interest on here, would someone in USA be able to send us some, say we send some money over paypal and we get a few each (divide a box up between a few UK people). We'd just need someone in USA willing to buy a box and mail out either bags or a few to the UK people, in return for some cash (or something)

I'll gladly help set it up :)

:(

I was wondering though, if theres enough UK interest on here, would someone in USA be able to send us some, say we send some money over paypal and we get a few each (divide a box up between a few UK people). We'd just need someone in USA willing to buy a box and mail out either bags or a few to the UK people, in return for some cash (or something)

I'll gladly help set it up :)

I'd be willing to do it, but not sure what the shipping costs will be like.

If divided between 4 people, the weight would be about 2.6 pounds (amazon says box is 10.2pounds), and according to USPS, priority mail (variable weight) would be $24.25 per package

So for UK people, say $11 for 23 diapers, plus $25 for shipping, comes to about £18.00 GBP

Or I suppose you could just send a few diapers for a lot less, but then you'd need a lot of UK people (or just keep some for yourself ;))

I have seen pampers size 7 in 2 stores yesterday, Target and Toys R us. They are also ripping people off on ebay, well not exactly riping them off because the customer was the idiot but 28 diapers sold for like 103.00.

they sure r lol but if u cruze through it well there are some with slightly resonable prices but shipping is pain in the ass

Anyone tried em yet? Cant see any obvious excited reviews of them.

stuff thats released in the usa does seem to eventually make it over here to the UK, or at least to the eu = and that would be close enough :)

DP

I just got my box of 92 from amazon today... and I'm wearing one now. They're definitely more comfy on me than size 6!

I would be curious to know just how big they are. I LONG since gave up trying to fit into baby diapers, but with a size 7 out there its an interesting thought. Anybody have a guess what size waist they will fit on?

Cant order in UK :(

P&G are waiting to see what the return on their investment is in the US before adding Size 7 to the Baby Dry range. Currently Size 7 is available only as 'Cruisers'. KC are evaluating P&G sales also and may release a Size7 in Huggies 'Baby Shaped' which will be launched in Europe before Pampers Baby Dry.

Currently, delivery costs from US to ROI/UK/Europe tend to be very high and almost prohibitive. I know that it is only a pond between the US and ROI/UK/Europe, but the pond hoppers tend to be expensive

If ROI/UK/European purchasers can find a local or European supplier, it is more cost effective. With the strong AB market in Germany, I would suspect airoliver to stock Pampers Size 7 within a few weeks. Yes, to the US this supplier is expensive and slow also.

Not that I would ever fit in them,I'm surprised they even made a size 7. I'm not sure if it's because America's babies are more bigger nowdays with food being manipulated or if parents are wising up and not forcing their babies out of diapers too soon. Even if I had a small enough waist,I wouldn't wear them. I was heartbroken when the major manufacturers switched to cloth-like covers. I love the crinkle. I hope the adult diaper manufacturers don't all switch. I'll be angry.

I would imagine it's mostly for parents who want full protection for overnight, car trips, bedwetters, etc. Not to mention the obvious fact that diaper companies have a vested interest in keeping kids in diapers longer :)

Cost analyzing P&Gs investment in producing a Size 7, I'd say that they have done a lot of research before marketing this product.

The market for Size 7 include

1- Late toilet -trained children - every decade, the average toilet trained age has increased (50s - 18m, 60s - 22m 70s-26m; 80s-2y6m; 90s-3y,00-3y6m) Under this trend, your childrens children will be 5y-6y before becoming trained.

2- Large children (US stats give a 41+lb diaper the age range of a large 2 year old to a small 14 year old) (As mentioned by PampersPete)

3- Night time usage where a Pull-Up/Goodnights/other nighttime product would leak. (As mentioned by DailyDi)

4- Nighttime usage where the child also has not mastered bowel control.

5- Physically/mentally challanged children - who normally would use cloth/small adult diaper 24/7

6- Some members of the AB/DL community - yes, I am sure that P&G are aware of the AB/DL community.

7- Stuffers for large/adult diapers - apart from a select few (Abriform X-Plus, Tena Maxi etc) most adult diapers can not hold a heavy wetter. P&G would also be aware that Size 6 are being used as stuffers in adult diapers.

I would hazzard a guess that there are more possible uses for Size 7. Also, if Size 7 succeeds in the market, I would expect P&G to produce a Size 8, 9 and 10 in time, however, I suspect that if they do, they will change the pictures on the diapers to a more adult theme. me can't wait for a Pampers Size 10

BTW, can someone who has a Size 7, post the mesurements etc please

Cost analyzing P&Gs investment in producing a Size 7, I'd say that they have done a lot of research before marketing this product.

The market for Size 7 include

1- Late toilet -trained children - every decade, the average toilet trained age has increased (50s - 18m, 60s - 22m 70s-26m; 80s-2y6m; 90s-3y,00-3y6m) Under this trend, your childrens children will be 5y-6y before becoming trained.

2- Large children (US stats give a 41+lb diaper the age range of a large 2 year old to a small 14 year old) (As mentioned by PampersPete)

3- Night time usage where a Pull-Up/Goodnights/other nighttime product would leak. (As mentioned by DailyDi)

4- Nighttime usage where the child also has not mastered bowel control.

5- Physically/mentally challanged children - who normally would use cloth/small adult diaper 24/7

6- Some members of the AB/DL community - yes, I am sure that P&G are aware of the AB/DL community.

7- Stuffers for large/adult diapers - apart from a select few (Abriform X-Plus, Tena Maxi etc) most adult diapers can not hold a heavy wetter. P&G would also be aware that Size 6 are being used as stuffers in adult diapers.

I would hazzard a guess that there are more possible uses for Size 7. Also, if Size 7 succeeds in the market, I would expect P&G to produce a Size 8, 9 and 10 in time, however, I suspect that if they do, they will change the pictures on the diapers to a more adult theme. me can't wait for a Pampers Size 10

BTW, can someone who has a Size 7, post the mesurements etc please

A Size 15-20 would be freakin' SWEET! :roflmao: If that happened,I'll bet dollars to doughnuts our community would be seen in the sandbox with the toddlers. I'd be so happy,I wouldn't care who knew. I'd just say" You got a problem with my Pampers? They're endorsed by Proctor&Gamble!!!!"