LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dib Todd here, new to the community

Greetings all, I just discovered the community DD boards & chat and I am excited to be here.  I have been wearing 24/7 since my corrective spine surgery in 2013 following an auto accident. I do not Identify  AB, but I certainly do identify with the DL portion. I am very much a Daddy as well.  My daytime "protection" (as I call it) are Depend Real-Fit briefs. They are comfortable, hold just enough to not leak, and can be concealed under clothing well and come in multiple colors.   My nighttime "protection" Tranquility ATN they are the white plastic backed tape tab type and hold a LOT with no leaks.  Over the years I have tried all the major brands and product lines, and many of the off brands and their product lines... these have worked/fit/performed best for me and my body type.  I am a professional and I have to figure out how to be successful while wearing 24/7, and I would be willing to share the do(s) and don't(s) as I understand them if anyone cares to know. 

I joined this site in hopes to find a female friend.

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to DD. Sorry to hear about your accident, and subsequent surgery. But, it seems you have come to terms with, and enjoy your diaper wearing. Nice to have you join us, and always good to have new people here. Lots of good fun, likeminded people here. So, come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy! And, I hope you can find that special someone. 

• Like 1
On 5/17/2020 at 5:56 PM, dibtodd said:

My daytime "protection" (as I call it) are Depend Real-Fit briefs. They are comfortable, hold just enough to not leak, and can be concealed under clothing well and come in multiple colors.

Hello Todd and welcome! I'd recommend that you check out NorthShore Supreme Lite diapers as well for daytime. I find them very comfortable.

Anyways, go put on your blue sawed shoes, go walking in Memphis, and enjoy the community here.

Little Tomás