LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Say Goodbye?

I've come a long way from the first time I found this site, but all journeys come to an end sometime. There's nothing I regret, for I have learned much about others and myself. I don't want anyone to think that I'm leaving because of something they said or did, and that's why I'm making this post. In fact, I want to thank a few specific people:

Curious -- Your kind words saved me from despair, and made me realize that we can still find goodness in this world. I know I can have a very tough shell to crack, but you seem to do it every time. I'm thankful for that, because now I can see the wonderful person inside me too. :D I can only hope to see you online in IM more often.

Restlessfox -- I've always enjoyed talking with you, you've clearly got a good future ahead of you, and you're stories are great! Keep doing things the way you are, and I'm sure you'll succeed.

Travis Baby 19 -- Somehow we have this uncanny ability to relate to each other, and seeing how my problems are slowly being solved, I have confidence that yours will too. Best of luck to you!

Gobo (aka Baby Hollywood) -- You've had more ups and downs than I care to count, but for as long as I've known you, you've always made progress. You're such a fun guy, that I'm sure with some effort, you'll find your niche in society and do very well. Just keep at it, and things will work out one day. :thumbsup:

SS84Onwards -- I know I've said some blunt and harsh things towards you, and I'm sorry about it. I guess, seeing someone of such obvious intelligence and skill being stifled the way you are really bothers me. You always seem to be living in a maze of rules and regulations. Maybe it's time you started to break those rules, and cut through the bureaucracy? I don't know, and I'm sure that's what you'd say tell me too, lol, but I hope for the best anyways.

Goth Nerd ABand More (aka Big Sister Clowy) -- Talking to you is always awesome, even if you may be a bit erratic at times, and I'm sometimes lost for words. You've got a sense of adventure that I find fantastic! Like a rough diamond that's seen the world ten times over, but will soon gain the polish to sparkle brilliantly. I anticipate many more interesting conversations in IM. B)

18LittleBaby Matty -- You have so much talent, it's just amazing. I tremendously enjoy talking to you, and I hope to continue doing so. Just think of your good qualities, and you'll never find a reason to be down! :)

Jason (aka heavensanglebaby, etc...) -- From the minute I met you, I felt a certain comradery with you for reason I cannot explain. Maybe that's why I was so upset when I heard your story. I know I put you off, also for reasons I do not understand, but that's OK. It seems clear to me that things are starting to work out for you now, and that's what really counts. I hope the positive trend continues!

Ranmajade -- You reminded me of the dangers of arrogance. This is a lesson one can't learn well enough.

Ruuuuuuuuu1 -- You're always so great in the chat, and your boats are cool!

WiiBaby -- You always seem to have something intelligent to say. Keep it up!

Sammy (aka Daddys PP Baby) -- You're always make me laugh, even if I have no balls! :P

Raynn -- Again, quite the comedian! Especially with your assistant George! :lol:

NCC74654 -- Star Trek rocks! So do your intelligent conversations.

BabyBrittany -- There's not many people I could have a good technical conversation with, but you're one of them. I've always enjoyed it.

Seppuku -- Again, another intelligent fellow. I hope you work out your gender questions, and things go well for you! :)

Spiderman -- Always reliable for a fun late night conversation. Keep up the good work!

Turtlepins -- I've always found your courage something of an inspiration. :)

There are so many more people too, but I can't list or remember them all. I'm only human, of course. However, everyone I've talked to and interacted with here has created a positive experience for me one way or another, and for that I thank all of you!

Still, for some reason I'm half-expecting people to come out of the woodwork and tell me that they're glad to see me go. Truthfully, I feel I really don't belong here, and that's part of why I'm leaving (the other part being that I spend way too much time online to begin with). When I first came I did want to wear diapers and stuff, and in fact, I tried it a number of times. However, as time has passed, I find no desire to wear them again. In fact, most of the time, I don't even want to think about them, since it usually only brings me frustration. Thus, after leaving here, I will endeavour to cease these desires and thoughts.

Now, maybe I will fail in this, like in so many other things. In which case, you may hear from me again, but I figure it'll be at least a few months either way. Maybe this is a purge thing, and maybe it won't last. In the mean time, I'll be looking for a proper job and eventually return to formal education. Most importantly, I'll be fixing up the many problems in my life, thoughts and behaviour. Maybe if I'm really fortunate, I'll find a girlfriend, and one open minded enough to be a part-time mommy, should my behaviour modification attempts fail. Although, I don't expect this kind of luck, but who knows what the future has in store?

Finally, if anyone wants to contact me, my email and IM addresses are in my profile. Feel free to use them.

Still, for some reason I'm half-expecting people to come out of the woodwork and tell me that they're glad to see me go. Truthfully, I feel I really don't belong here, and that's part of why I'm leaving (the other part being that I spend way too much time online to begin with). When I first came I did want to wear diapers and stuff, and in fact, I tried it a number of times. However, as time has passed, I find no desire to wear them again. In fact, most of the time, I don't even want to think about them, since it usually only brings me frustration. Thus, after leaving here, I will endeavour to cease these desires and thoughts.

I can think of very few people this site was glad to see go, and you aren't one of them....you are too intelligent and self-aware for that. We will miss you and welcome the thought of your possible return.

It seems you are looking for something you thought you would get out of diapering but found out that that something is just not coming to you through diapering or acting babyish. It actually sounds like my own experience with recreational drugs....

Good luck finding what you really need...