LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

West Midlands plastic pants lover

Hi all, I'm an older guy (49) who has been a crossdresser since I was a boy.

About a year ago I got a huge urge to start wearing adult nappies and plastic pants and managed to convince my wife that I was becoming incontinent  ( I am, but not bad) so we could start buying and stocking them up.

I now wear pullups every night and Hiaan plastic pants. I sometimes wear them to work but try and save it as a night time treat. 

I like to wear plastic pants under my pullups, then a pair of big plastic pants over the top. I love sleeping like this and I get a great nights sleep now as it's just so comfy and its sounds odd but it makes me feel safe...

Sometimes I like to treat myself and wear a plug for the night as well.

I dont pee in them every night but occasionally I  let myself go in them and the feeling is amazing. This is definitely a thing I've been missing in my life and I'm much more content.

Have fun ?

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to DD pvcSarah. Nice to meet you, good to have you with us. Come on in, and wear them plastic panties like ya mean it! Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Like 1

49? I hardly think that is "older". I was in probably one of the first pair of pvc panties -- 1948 New England

• Like 3
On 5/13/2020 at 2:41 AM, Little Christine said:

49? I hardly think that is "older". I was in probably one of the first pair of pvc panties -- 1948 New England

Thankyou Christine. Sometimes I feel old but I'm much happier now I've discovered my love for diapers. 

My new routine is to get back from work ( I work late) straight upstairs, change and relax. I discovered boosters yesterday,  so now I'm in a booster inside pink plastic pants, then a diaper with another big pair of plastic pants over the top. It makes me happy and I sleep so much better. Even my wife doesn't mind.. even after nearly 30 years she still dislikes me crossdressing but shes accepted this. Happy days. 

On 5/13/2020 at 2:02 AM, AbabeBill said:

Hi and welcome to DD pvcSarah. Nice to meet you, good to have you with us. Come on in, and wear them plastic panties like ya mean it! Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

Thankyou. I've been a fan of plastic pants for many years as a crossdresser but now I've discovered my love for diapers I've gone crazy for plastic. I've got quite a few Haian in stock ( love the pink frilly ones) and have 3 more pairs in red on the way from China. I wash them in the shower and dry with a towel. Even better after a few washes as they go hard and crinkley. I like them noisy ?

• Like 1
On 5/15/2020 at 5:15 PM, pvcsarah said:

Thankyou Christine. Sometimes I feel old but I'm much happier now I've discovered my love for diapers. 

My new routine is to get back from work ( I work late) straight upstairs, change and relax. I discovered boosters yesterday,  so now I'm in a booster inside pink plastic pants, then a diaper with another big pair of plastic pants over the top. It makes me happy and I sleep so much better. Even my wife doesn't mind.. even after nearly 30 years she still dislikes me crossdressing but shes accepted this. Happy days. 

Rubber Panties'R"US

This is what I have

large.1162106704_2cleandrydiaper.jpg.4df

I was raised by an aunt, my mother's sister, and her husband. When I was 5, we were on our way to vist another aunt and uncle. Ny "blankie" was a piece of a rubber sheet. Well, I forget what I was doing but my aunt threatened to put "a rubber diaper on you". I felt two things 1. I was familiar with the feel of rubber (also plastic panties, which are called rubber anyway) and I wanted no part of that where I wet since I did not know what it would do to me 2. I wanted to challenge her and say "there's no such thing" but what if I was wrong. I found out a couple of years later I was, To understand that see my blog.

It was originally a piece of rubber sheet with holes made in the part just between the legs. Then baby panties were used, then in about 1952, snap on panties., also with a small area cut out just between the legs so one could wet a diaper, which this was put under, but the material did cover the "flower" well. It was often used in my area by French-Canadians on little girls (but not boys except if they complained that their sisters were not spanked) as a substitute for spanking, which many felt was too coarse and rough for little girls, but some form of physical chastizement was needed, when they were about 4 and up (and no, the little boys did not like it either, when you are that age, any strong feelings that are new are unpleasant and scary). When I was 16 and my uncle was doing some work at my aunt Terry's house, we were down in the basement. My cousin Michelle, then 9, was there playing, I picked up one of her dolls. It was in a diaper with a pair of rubber panties UNDER the diaper. I did not say anything but I knew how Michelle had been punished a few times. It was used for a number of reasons. 1. as a  punishment focusing on being babyish, whiny, overactive, disobedient, lying, gossipy, trollopy or proud and often preceded by being tickled for a good long time; 15-20 minutes or so 2. To aid in chastity training. We French-Canadians were well aware of our reputation and no mother wanted her little girl to grow up to be a trollopm so she got "chastity training" . Unlike the Sissy use of the term, "Chastity" meant rougly what "modesty" means, keeping your skirts down, not being trollopy, and related things.  3. To aid in potty training if the girl was lazy. What it did was this, being open in the center, it would let wet get into the cloth diaper. This meant that , at night, she would have to get out of bed, wet, then go back to bed, because if she wet laying down, it would just get all over her since the rubber diaper was waterproof. If you read the blog, then you know I sometimes slept over a the house of three girls I knew. The one near my age was a bedwetter and was diapered for bed and the other family members could hold it all night. That left me who could get up and go to the bathroom. Now, the house was just a small cottage built in the 19teens with no stairws, a well and a privy. Access to the upper rooms was by a ladder and trap door and to the basement by going out the door, around the side of the house to an above-ground part of the busement and in. It was somewhat modernized in the 1940's with gas, electricity, running water and a toilet and sink. the latter two were in the basement. The woman and her 4 girls moved in there because the rent was low about $6 a week But to go to the bathroom, you had to go into the basement. After bedtime, that meant getting up, opening the trtap door, putting the ladder down and then going out the main door in the dark, around the side of the house, find the cellar door, open it, turn on the light and do your business. Now, the youngest girl was a bedwetter and the others could hold it all night. That lefat me. So, since they were not about to have me have to do all the things I mentioned just to go wet. I was put in a diaper and rubber panties BUT, the mother said "I don't want you to end up like Linda [the bedwetter] so I want you to get out of bed and then wet and go back to bed. Linda and I slept in the same bod since it had a rubber sheet. Well,k one night, I was lazy and did not get up and just wet. Linda ratted me out and her mother said that from then on, when I slept over there she would put a rubber diaper on me under my cloth diaper (which is like the one in the picture). I did not think she was serious, but the next time I slept over guess wha. She had used the rubber diaper on me a couple of times before for chastizement and I was terrified. This was when I was about 7-1/2 and lasted until they moved from there when I was 9-3/4 and whenever I slept over that is what was put on me under my diaper. When she first did that, I had already been punished with the rubber diaper and I was terrified and she said "I'm not going t. make you have feelings, this is just to be sure you get up to wet". I would sleep over wth them about 4 or 5 times a month between the time I was  just turning 7 until I was 9-3/4.  This began when I was, as I said about 7-1/2. Now, even if you are not beign "made to have feelings" by being rubbed and which feelings, when you are very little are unpleasantly strong and "eat you up" and you are told from the time you are 7 that if you are a trollop, you will get those feelings that eat you up. First baby lotion is put on your chastity area, then when that is dry, the panty/diaper is laid out and powdered all over the inside so that it will not be sticky,: NO  BABY OIL IS TO BE USED AT ALL; then it is put on you and the diaper is put on . Since it is powdered, it moves freely and rubs on you so you always feel it and it is annoying, but after having it put on me a few times, it became part of how I feel as a little girl. One side effect of this is that there is a waterproof barrier between the diaper and most of my chastity area. What this does is have the wet go between my legs and into the cloth diaper, since there has no soaker or booster, the wet quickly seeps through to the outside, where it comes up against  the inside of my snap-on panties and with nowhere to go, spreads along the outside of my diaper. The diaper wets from the outside in and it takes mkuch longer before the diaerp is wet on the insde and since there is a wetproof barrier between the diaper and my, I do not feel wet for a long time. I can regularly go 14 hours before needing a change. Well, when Linda's mother found out about this, she decided that it was a good thing, but she could not do that with Linda because she wet in her sleep and it would just get all over her. This meant that, in the morning, there was no hurry to get me out of the diaper so she could take care of Linda at her leisure

When I was little and there were many regional companies that used to make things from this material, they would often give if "fabric" names like "FlowerPetal", "RosEtte", "Taffeteen", and "French Satin", also less fabric-y were Dura-Clean" and "EAKare". It was used for other things beside panties, anky of which were used by laides (aprons) and little girls (Pull-over dress protaectores, aprons and ohter things). It is a very feminine material, being so somooth. It was kind of funny when a girl was to be put in diapers and complained that she did not want to "have rubber panties put on me", Mommy would say "They are not rubber, they are French Satin" or "See the label, it says they are made of Flower Petals". Little boys just got told they were rubber panties "just like a baby girl"

• 1 year later...

Hi guys I,ve worn plastic pants since i was 11 i,m now 66 I remember Kintals Brumas and Sandra plastic pants my first cum was in Kintals I just love wearing them on there own and fairly tight till they get all slippy and slidey I love them pity you can,t get Kintal Brumas or Sandra anymore unless someone wants to sell me some enjoy your plastic pants friends ....I like to fantasise while i have mine on do you?

Happy Days friends.

• Like 2

Someone should revive the "Sandra" label and see to it that they are madie of at least 6 mil smooth material and see to it that they are full-cut, baby-style. Imagine being named Sandra and Mommy puts THOSE on you.. It is a pity they were made with grainy material

• 1 month later...
On 5/31/2021 at 6:35 AM, Little Christine said:

Someone should revive the "Sandra" label and see to it that they are madie of at least 6 mil smooth material and see to it that they are full-cut, baby-style. Imagine being named Sandra and Mommy puts THOSE on you.. It is a pity they were made with grainy material

Or being a BOY and Mommy puts them on you and threatens to tell your friends that you wear girls' rubbers if you (insert undesired behavior here) and that your friends will all call you "Sandra"